Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yana's dangly side boob is ABSURD.
    I was thinking more about her well rounded booty

BANNED

Kitty is pakhan. To defy her is to die horribly.

Ultimate Member

I guess that they're trying to show that little Illyana is all grown up...and when was the last time we even saw an issue of Weapon X...

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    I don't get the beginning set up. If all of these characters who were not exactly on the team heard that omega red was back- I don't think they would have just folded their cards and left the x/mansion. In pretty sure Rogue and Dani would have suited up immediately. So dumb including them in the start.
    I imagine that each one has its priorities and Rogue has its own team. Probably she must have offered to help Kitty but she must have had enough people, and if she needs help she knows where to find Rogue.

Besides, we already have too many characters on this team.

Overall think it was a good issue for the introduction of the villain and nothing forced on Kitty.

Not to mention I'm still laughing every time remember the faces of Magik and Logan and the response of Kitty and Colossus with the return of their relationship .

Impressive someone really likes the name Prestige and Rachel's uniform at the card session .

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Worst issue yet and that's saying a lot.
    Pretty sure you said that for the last 9 issues. Makes me wonder why you keep buying into it sometimes.

Eh, your money I guess.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Pretty sure you said that for the last 9 issues. Makes me wonder why you keep buying into it sometimes.

Eh, your money I guess.
    I've said the same thing. you can read the issues without spending a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    We're all just IN AWE of your classiness

Reading these posts makes me glad to I resolved to stop buying x-books for the time being. Until they get the characters voices correct, a consistently good artist, and a story that feels engaging, I won't be buying. I feel like I may be waiting a while. LOL.

Is Colossus' "Uncle" supposed to be Anatoly from Arrow? With all the Russian mob stuff and the design it just seems like too much of a coincidence.

Of course, he's nowhere near as fun as Anatoly so far .

Overall I thought it was an okay issue, Magik's inexplicable off-panel capture and the same issues with Guggenheim's writing notwithstanding.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Totally.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaTelepath View Post
    Reading these posts makes me glad to I resolved to stop buying x-books for the time being. Until they get the characters voices correct, a consistently good artist, and a story that feels engaging, I won't be buying. I feel like I may be waiting a while. LOL.
    I don't get how they continue the "Rachel's powers are growing"...."all quiet psychically" OML "no scents" and then like 10 guys show up

Storm's dialogue was on the verge of comedy "These are men!"

So what? Snu Snu time?

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

This issue was alright. The reaction to Kitty and Peter when the gang was relaxing together was a bit over the top though, as was OML needling Kitty during the "stake out".

Not a gigantic fan of "Pravda" randomly being scrawled everywhere in Russia but w/e. Russia = mafia + ex communist, I guess.... seems slightly stereotyping to me

Combined with today's Cable also referencing Russian history in an odd way ah well

Agree with everyone wondering where Rogue and Dani went once trouble reared its ugly head

I have to admit certain dialogue in this comic does feel very "dramatic" as though it would work on a tv series for like an emotive punch right before a credit sequence or commercial break
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

This felt weird to me. OML has slipped way too comfortably into Younger Man Logan's personality. I don't like it. Kind of jarring.

And Magik getting taken out like that off panel was lame.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    This issue was alright. The reaction to Kitty and Peter when the gang was relaxing together was a bit over the top though, as was OML needling Kitty during the "stake out".

Not a gigantic fan of "Pravda" randomly being scrawled everywhere in Russia but w/e. Russia = mafia + ex communist, I guess.... seems slightly stereotyping to me

Combined with today's Cable also referencing Russian history in an odd way ah well

Agree with everyone wondering where Rogue and Dani went once trouble reared its ugly head

I have to admit certain dialogue in this comic does feel very "dramatic" as though it would work on a tv series for like an emotive punch right before a credit sequence or commercial break
    slightly stereotypical? All that was missing was a beet ration and a bread line. Why did they fly to Russia instead of Magik teleporting them there? it's like Gug didn't even bother reading anything in the past 3 years with Illyana. Her outfit was cute tho.
    Last edited by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost; 08-23-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    slightly stereotypical? All that was meeting was a beet ration and a bread line. Why did the fly to Russia instead of Magik teleporting them there? it's like Gug didn't even bother reading anything in the past 3 years with Illyana. Her outfit was cute tho.
    What happened to her teleportation in general? She could easily get out of this situation. Not to mention she's a hell-lord. A few magicked up mooks should be nothing to her. At least when she was captured in Second Coming there was an explanation given as to how it was done and why she couldn't get out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    This felt weird to me. OML has slipped way too comfortably into Younger Man Logan's personality. I don't like it. Kind of jarring.
    I think this was always going to happen to some extent.