Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Pair Up An X-Man with Somebody from the Greater MU

Title makes this pretty obvious. Romantically pair up and/or team-up an X-character with a non-X-character.
    I'll start.

Rogue and Winter Soldier
    Last edited by Geek Mangacomic; 08-24-2017 at 01:04 PM.

BANNED

It depends on what you mean by 'pair up'. Do you mean as a team-up or in a romantic sense?

Fantastic Member

Daredevil and blindfold

Are we talking romance or team up?

I'd have loved to see how Moonstar and Loki reacted to each other a couple of years ago. Kind of an Agent of Asgard/Agent of Hel thing. Now not so much.
    Rahne needs to meet up with Hrimhari again.

Gambit and Iron Man

My favorite issue of Asmus' Gambit solo was when Remy powered the Iron Man suit. Him and Tony Stark together would be a blast to read.

Romance: War Machine & Frenzy
    Team-Up: Taskmaster & Doc Nemesis

BANNED

Romance: Rachel Grey & Justice
    Team-up: Dani Moonstar & Kate Bishop

Storm and Black Panther

Kitty Pryde and Vance Astrovik

Team Up: Northstar and Namor (It happened in Alpha Flight but I want to see who can out douche who in the 21st Century!)

Romantic: Iceman & the Human Torch
    Last edited by nx01a; 08-23-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Gambit and Black Cat

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Title makes this pretty obvious. Pair up an X-character with a non-X-character.
    I'll start.

Rogue and Winter Soldier
    I like that one. Mmmmm.

Rogue and Mar-Vell? :3

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Romantically
    Jean Grey and Steve Rogers for a few reasons. Jean's a mature and kind woman who at times is very temperamental and snarky combined with unlimited power contrasted to Steve's kind and idealistic nature who's very strong and skilled. Both are alike but unlike each other at the same time and I believe they would have one of the most stable relationships in the MU if done properly. Hell Wanda can be a bridesmaid

Emma Frost and Namor only because they're both insufferable bastards who are overly confident and could rule as king and queen under the seas far far away from the X-Men (besides everything's better under the sea, and hey at least Emma can actually be a queen.

Team Based
    Jean Grey and Thor for a few reasons. I mean a god and a woman with god like power is a very interesting story that could be fun and interesting if handle properly. We'd see some Asgardian adventures with the two allowing Jean to go all out.

Bobby Drake and Susan Storm. This would be an interesting and cute read with Susan being both tuff an soft with Bobby giving s sorta of brother and sister vibe that he and Jean shared when she was around.

Friends
    Jean/Jessica
    Bobby/Peter
    Ororo/Carol

Romance: Transonic and Alex Power
    Team-Up: Dust and Ms Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    Romantically
    Jean Grey and Steve Rogers for a few reasons. Jean's a mature and kind woman who at times is very temperamental and snarky combined with unlimited power contrasted to Steve's kind and idealistic nature who's very strong and skilled. Both are alike but unlike each other at the same time and I believe they would have one of the most stable relationships in the MU if done properly. Hell Wanda can be a bridesmaid

Emma Frost and Namor only because they're both insufferable bastards who are overly confident and could rule as king and queen under the seas far far away from the X-Men (besides everything's better under the sea, and hey at least Emma can actually be a queen.

Team Based
    Jean Grey and Thor for a few reasons. I mean a god and a woman with god like power is a very interesting story that could be fun and interesting if handle properly. We'd see some Asgardian adventures with the two allowing Jean to go all out.

Bobby Drake and Susan Storm. This would be an interesting and cute read with Susan being both tuff an soft with Bobby giving s sorta of brother and sister vibe that he and Jean shared when she was around.

Friends
    Jean/Jessica
    Bobby/Peter
    Ororo/Carol
    If i didnt know any better itd seem as though Emma Grace Frost slaughtered your whole family, the way you always seem to bring her up negatively

Anyways romantically I wouldn't mind seeing Namor and Emma again, id like to see Daken and Johnny Storm
    As a team up I would love Black Cat and Gambit
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Romance: Tyke and Viv.
    Team-up: Tyke and Kamala.