Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I always thought the Cable and Ghost Rider team up in Marvel Comics Presents was cool.

Attachment 95018
    I LOVE that cover. Sam Kieth was firing on all cylinders when appointed regular cover artist for MCP:

Last edited by K7P5V; 05-15-2020 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Pretty awesome covers, and such an oddball team up. Have always loved it.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I would like 3 pairs coupling up and get a mini series.

I would love a romance between Wasp and Magneto. Ever since the original Secret War series, where he captured her, there seemed to be a certain tension and even respect between them and it would an very unique coupling up.

For a second mini series I would really like to see a Prestige/Franklin series, as they will become a couple in an alternative future and they might have cool adventures together.

Finally I would like Ruby Summers team up with Neal Shaara. Yes, a weird couple who no-one would set together. I like them both and both deserve to have a great spotlight and heck, as both were not fully developed, they will fit perfectly together as a tough couple you do not wanna mess with.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Hey, I really like that X-23, Miles ship!! I see a good pairing of a low-key chill, levelheaded Miles, and a young fighter with a savage streak.

For a partnership I would love for Luke Cage and Gambit to work together. Taking from the Luke Cage season 2 ending with him running a nightclub and Luke being a mob boss. This creates an element that plays into strengths for both Gambit and Luke navigating the underworld while still being good guys!
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I had in mind. It could be a fun play on Wolvie and Spidey's friendship and seeing their reaction to X and Miles together would be pretty funny.

What's interesting is that I almost went with Luke Cage and Gambit but ended up with DD just because I know more about him. I could definitely see what you're talking about though. Plus, Cage is a very different fighter than Gambit, so that would probably make a more interesting dynamic.
    Make Good Art

I wasn’t a huge fan of Uncanny Avengers at first, because the team just felt forced initially. But Duggan’s run with Deadpool, Captain America, Cable, Wasp, Rogue, Dr. Voodoo was great IMO.

I’d love to see that team or some variation of it revisited. Cable and Deadpool are always a good time. I’d also love to see those two meet up with Falcon and Winter Solider at some point.

Gambit and Carol Danvers

Gambit and Black Cat

Gambit and Lady Thor
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

Captain America and Wasp ( Wasp is a mutant in 616, right ?) My first encounter to Wasp was Ultimates Comics in Ultimate Universe back in the day when the Ultimate Universe was at its prime and Captain America and Wasp was lovers, and i really liked that pair. Captain America even beated the ex husband Hank Pym for abusing Wasp and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Captain America and Wasp ( Wasp is a mutant in 616, right ?) My first encounter to Wasp was Ultimates Comics in Ultimate Universe back in the day when the Ultimate Universe was at its prime and Captain America and Wasp was lovers, and i really liked that pair. Captain America even beated the ex husband Hank Pym for abusing Wasp and stuff.
    Wasp isn't a mutant.

Friends- Magneto and Steve rogerS
    Romance- Tyke and ms marvel
    Adventure- kid cable and xandra

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Wasp isn't a mutant.
    She was a mutant in Ultimate Universe though. Too bad she is not a mutant in 616.

Emma Frost and Daredevil.
    He likes bad girls, she likes emotionally repressed brooding men. They seem like they'd hit it off.

Storm and Blue Marvel. Their children would be next level.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Lol, I see you...!! This is very true and could you image the amount of uncomfortable people in the verse that would be i hating on this pair. The pairing has me wondering why Mr. Sinister has never thought to blend Storm's DNA with someone else and Adam stands as such a powerful man their offspring would have to be outstanding.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Magneto and Rogue redux? He has three grown children older than Ororo Keep the old man smell away from my baby.

Spider-Man(Miles Morales) and Surge(Noriko Ashida)