Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

- Storm & Spider-man
    - Storm & Shuri
    - Storm & Hulk
    - Beast & Hulk
    - Gambit & Black Cat (potential for romance)
    - Kwannon & Daredevil (potential for romance)
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    - Storm & Spider-man
    - Storm & Shuri
    - Storm & Hulk
    - Beast & Hulk
    - Gambit & Black Cat (potential for romance)
    - Kwannon & Daredevil (potential for romance)
    Kwannon/Daredevil would make sense, as Matt is very much attracted to dangerous women. As for Gambit/Black Cat, that would've been good before Gambit and Rogue got married. I do like Storm/Spider-Man as well (and funny enough, they even fused into Spider-Storm in X-Vengers), mostly due to their interactions in Spider-Man and the X-Men, at least the later issues. That said, would the Spider-Man in question be Peter Parker or Miles Morales?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Okay, I'll bite! I would never have thought of this one, but I think I would like to see this play out. Their two power sets are so different and if there was a consideration romantic flirtation, I will be here for it.

Honorable mention to that Bishop and Spiderman 2099 match up!
    I randomly thought about it the other day Celeste, Irma, Sophie,Mindee or Esme.

I've wanted to see Rachel Grey and Danny Rand be a thing for a long time.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Kwannon/Daredevil would make sense, as Matt is very much attracted to dangerous women. As for Gambit/Black Cat, that would've been good before Gambit and Rogue got married. I do like Storm/Spider-Man as well (and funny enough, they even fused into Spider-Storm in X-Vengers), mostly due to their interactions in Spider-Man and the X-Men, at least the later issues. That said, would the Spider-Man in question be Peter Parker or Miles Morales?
    I initially imagined it being Ororo and Peter. I feel like their personalities can play off each other well if written by the right writer. However, Ororo teaming up with Miles would also be a fun read as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

It seems as though I am way in the minority on this forum in that I still like the Scarlet witch.

So here is a team up that doesn't involve romance.

I would personally like to see some stories with her teaming up with the Phoenix 5 or Archangel, seeing as how all of the characters committed some harsh crimes while they were possessed by outside forces. I cant claim to have read every story about Wanda after M Day and AvX, but it does seem as if Cyclops and the other Phoenix 5 Don't seem to care about Wanda and may consider her to be enemies. So I think that I would probably go with Archangel teaming with Wanda. They both have high body counts from when they were possessed. Instead of stories where every mutant seems to hate Wanda, Archangel may understand what it is like to have committed this kind of act. Maybe they even have some kind of bond over it. It would give Wanda a mutant character that doesn't hate her out of principle.
    Last edited by Thievery; 05-03-2020 at 05:59 AM.

Cyclops and agent brand

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I initially imagined it being Ororo and Peter. I feel like their personalities can play off each other well if written by the right writer. However, Ororo teaming up with Miles would also be a fun read as well.
    Very much agreed.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

nadia van dyne and Laura (Nadia was trained to be assassin, Laura had her story as weapon)

Armor and Ironheart or Tony Stark

A team up and romance between Jean and Captain america seems too obvious.

I think Nova (Richard) and Jean could work out as couple; They know a lot about sacrifices to protect the world/universe.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Cyclops and agent brand
    Cyclops and female Cyclops team up? I'm down.

Wait who's older Scott or Brand?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    A romantic pairing I always wanted to see happen is a stable Jean Grey aka Phoenix with Danny Rand aka Iron Fist.

In Chinese mythology the Phoenix and the Dragon are a representation of two halves of the same coin. A yin and yang type deal. In the mythology their love is everlasting, which is interesting for the comic versions since they two are potentially and essentially everlasting. With the Phoenix continually coming back to the life and under the right circumstances(as in not being killed) Iron Fist being Immortal the two could follow the same tradition as their chinese counter parts.

Then their is the elements of their costumes. When Claremont progressed Jean into the Phoenix role he gave her a strikingly similar costume to his other creation Iron Fist.

Probably mere chance on the aritst part but how epic could it be that they where born of the same fire. Their histories are already alined due to AvX, why not have these two join forces to become Marvel's Ultimate Power Couple?

I feel that their is so much to mine from a story where two forces in the MU are bound by love to over and over again find each other. It could explain the Phoeinx Force perpetual rage and self destruction. Maybe it became to unbound and is seeking it's other half? Or maybe Shao Lou lost some of his might and feels no longer worthy of its mate.

Whatever the case maybe I think it make for incredible stories of symbolism and power down the road. Not only that it would get adult Jean Grey a chance to grow as a character in the greater Marvel Universe. While also distancing her from Wolverine and Cyclops. To add Jean and Danny do have a brief history with one another so it wouldn't be completly out of left field on that stand point.
    I couldn't see them working. 1st of all, I don't think their personalities mesh and I don't think Jean would violate girl code. I know Jean and Misty haven't interacted in 40 years but they were friends and roommates, so I doubt Jean would date a friend's ex.

P.S. I miss the X-Men having human friends who weren't super heroes.

Jean and John Storm. She needs some FUN in her life.

Spectacular Member Voices From the Eyrie's Avatar

Emma Frost and Victor Von Doom.
    Mystique and Madame Hydra
    Wolverine and Black Cat
    Gambit and Vermin
    Nightcrawler and Mary Jane Watson
    Hank McCoy and Susan Storm-Richards
    Rogue and War Machine
    Deadpool and Squirrel Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I couldn't see them working. 1st of all, I don't think their personalities mesh and I don't think Jean would violate girl code. I know Jean and Misty haven't interacted in 40 years but they were friends and roommates, so I doubt Jean would date a friend's ex.

P.S. I miss the X-Men having human friends who weren't super heroes.
    Well, different personalities can work. They made Emma and Scott work for a good chunk of x-men readers.

Jean and Misty haven't been friends for a long time, it can easily be put a part as it doesn't mean anything else now. Misty have her own hunk on Sam,

Danny had some good evolution having a little girl as his protegé. Women love dad figures.

BANNED

Storm + Thor!! Please let them be a Couple!!!!!

Please C'MON!!! Black Panther is with Nakia he doesn't want Storm right now.