Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
    Spider-Man(Miles Morales) and Surge(Noriko Ashida)
    That would be an interesting duo. Throw in Laura "X-23" Kinney for the love triangle hijinks, because I liked that one poster's suggestion of Miles/Laura, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would be an interesting duo. Throw in Laura "X-23" Kinney for the love triangle hijinks, because I liked that one poster's suggestion of Miles/Laura, too.
    throw hellion too

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    throw hellion too
    Hey, Hellion would be fun, too, especially since he was part of the "special class" Spider-Man (Peter Parker) was teaching at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning back in Spider-Man and the X-Men.

Always thought an X-23/Punisher team up would be cool. Have them take down a syndicate that's involved with human trafficking.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    Always thought an X-23/Punisher team up would be cool. Have them take down a syndicate that's involved with human trafficking.
    They'd be an interesting contrast, that's for sure. Especially if you have Laura under her current "no kill" status, she and Frank are almost certain to butt heads on the approach. Just don't let Garth Ennis write it.

This is more of a hero/villain encounter, but one of the BIG missed opportunities with Laura's post-Orphans of X storyline is not following-up on her pledge to bring down the people that hired her except for a one-off. If you look at Rice's video board, there were some pretty heavy hitters there, so it can be assumed that quite a few major Marvel villains may have hired her from the Facility at some point.

However the one we know for sure did was the Kingpin, who Laura hinted in New X-Men may even been something of a mentor figure at the time. I always wanted to see a story where Laura decides to confront him over his role in destroying her childhood, and bring him down. ESPECIALLY because it could also lead to conflicts with so many other characters, including heroes who are wary of the power vacuum Fisk being taken off the board could create.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I don't think i would want any "love triangle hijinks" with Miles.. i would like it if they could avoid drama

Amazing Member

Team up:
    Magik & Ghost Rider
    Psylocke & Daredevil
    Gambit & Hawkeye
    Storm & Invisible Woman
    Iceman & Human Torch
    Magneto & Captain America
    X-23 & Elektra

Romance: You know, I can't come up with any...
    Jean Grey & Captain America
    Kitty Pryde & Human Torch
    Gambit & Captain Marvel

Maybe?

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

More team ups:

Bishop and Spider-Man 2099
    Sabretooth and Kraven the Hunter
    Danger and Guardians of the Galaxy
    Make Good Art

I don't think i would want any "love triangle hijinks" with Miles.. i would like it if they could avoid drama
    Yeah, I can agree with that. I just think the character dynamics would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    They'd be an interesting contrast, that's for sure. Especially if you have Laura under her current "no kill" status, she and Frank are almost certain to butt heads on the approach. Just don't let Garth Ennis write it.

This is more of a hero/villain encounter, but one of the BIG missed opportunities with Laura's post-Orphans of X storyline is not following-up on her pledge to bring down the people that hired her except for a one-off. If you look at Rice's video board, there were some pretty heavy hitters there, so it can be assumed that quite a few major Marvel villains may have hired her from the Facility at some point.

However the one we know for sure did was the Kingpin, who Laura hinted in New X-Men may even been something of a mentor figure at the time. I always wanted to see a story where Laura decides to confront him over his role in destroying her childhood, and bring him down. ESPECIALLY because it could also lead to conflicts with so many other characters, including heroes who are wary of the power vacuum Fisk being taken off the board could create.
    And considering Fisk is, for now, mayor of New York City, that would be a whole other can of worms should Laura go after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    More team ups:

Bishop and Spider-Man 2099
    Sabretooth and Kraven the Hunter
    Danger and Guardians of the Galaxy
    Bishop and Spider-Man 2099 would be interesting, since Bishop's future was somewhat earlier chronologically than Miguel's. Of course, Miguel's future was even worse for mutants, as in the backstory of 2099, humans had driven mutants almost to extinction following the collapse of civilization that had ended the "Heroic Age." In that light, I'd be curious to see how they'd interact with and react to each other.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm and Dr. Voodoo...on a magic/mystical adventure that takes them to West Africa and ultimately into direct confrontation with the Voduns.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Anyone of the Stepford Cuckoos and Miles Morales

Anyone of the Stepford Cuckoos and Miles Morales
    Okay, I'll bite! I would never have thought of this one, but I think I would like to see this play out. Their two power sets are so different and if there was a consideration romantic flirtation, I will be here for it.

Honorable mention to that Bishop and Spiderman 2099 match up!

Tigra / Nightcrawler / Scarlet Witch love triangle.

Cap, so he can “Son” some sense into Cyclops.

Someone draw Bishop with Cap's shield.