Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Romance: Franklin Richards (Adult) and Rachel Summers

Team-up: Psylocke and Elektra - A 6 part limited series called the "The Red Handed Path", which deals with the Hand trying to kill Elektra and Psylocke. We find out that Elektra trained Kwannon and that one of their past assassination is coming back for revenge
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    If i didnt know any better itd seem as though Emma Grace Frost slaughtered your whole family, the way you always seem to bring her up negatively

Anyways romantically I wouldn't mind seeing Namor and Emma again, id like to see Daken and Johnny Storm
    As a team up I would love Black Cat and Gambit
    I don't if I always bring her up negativity. She's certainly a character I could watch on TV in a teen drama and watch develop. But her character archetype is just a typical blonde alpha b*tch who's snarky, rude, and has just enough emotional depth to justify what she does but not come off as unforgiving. It just boring and pathetic the way she's written.

Romance: America Chavez and Bling!

Team-Up: Northstar and Quicksilver. They'll either be BFFs, united against a world that fears and annoys them, or it will be the most epic snark-battle ever. Or perhaps both.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Team-Up: Northstar and Quicksilver. They'll either be BFFs, united against a world that fears and annoys them, or it will be the most epic snark-battle ever. Or perhaps both.
    Oh yes! And a secondary team-up, between Aurora and the Scarlet Witch, where they spend half the time commiserating about their overbearing twin brothers...

Team-Up: Dani Moonstar and Shamrock. Dani is a valkyrie and Shamrock was given her powers by the souls of innocents killed in war.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Romance: War Machine & Frenzy
    Team-Up: Taskmaster & Doc Nemesis
    Way to just plow through the romance vs. team-up debate by providing both answers. Tremendous.

My answers:
    Romance: Iceman & Hercules
    Team-Up: Magik & Wiccan

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Romance: Iceman & Hercules
    *facepalm* I can't believe that one completely fled my mind.

Team-up: Sunfire and Namor - they'd probably end up fighting the entire time
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

i've always wanted to see a Cyclops and Hawkeye team up. i think they're both cocky enough that it would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    *facepalm* I can't believe that one completely fled my mind.

Extraordinary Member

I'd like to see Magik join Jessica Jones on an Alias investigation involving magic. And then Jessica can introduce Illyana to the world of drinking.

BANNED

Team-Up: I need a whole book of Nat and Laura doing spy stuff.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    [B]
    Team-up: Psylocke and Elektra - A 6 part limited series called the "The Red Handed Path", which deals with the Hand trying to kill Elektra and Psylocke. We find out that Elektra trained Kwannon and that one of their past assassination is coming back for revenge
    I like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    I don't if I always bring her up negativity. She's certainly a character I could watch on TV in a teen drama and watch develop. But her character archetype is just a typical blonde alpha b*tch who's snarky, rude, and has just enough emotional depth to justify what she does but not come off as unforgiving. It just boring and pathetic the way she's written.
    Then blame the writers. It's SO odd that people on here personally attack the characters like they're real people.

Team up:
    Dr. Strange & Magik
    Invisible Woman & Armor

Romance:
    Black Widow & Colossus
    Giant Man & Iceman

BANNED

Romantically
    Jean Grey and Steve Rogers for a few reasons. Jean's a mature and kind woman who at times is very temperamental and snarky combined with unlimited power contrasted to Steve's kind and idealistic nature who's very strong and skilled. Both are alike but unlike each other at the same time and I believe they would have one of the most stable relationships in the MU if done properly. Hell Wanda can be a bridesmaid
    This one makes almost too much sense. Also kinda funny since that would make Cyclops the Emma Frost of this scenario.

I want to see:
    Northstar and Namor
    Jean and Thor
    Cyclops and Elektra

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    This one makes almost too much sense. Also kinda funny since that would make Cyclops the Emma Frost of this scenario.

I want to see:

Cyclops and Elektra
    I really don't see it.