All-New Member

Default Comic making apps

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody here has experiences of using apps or programs with which you can create your own comics. I'm not referring to high end tools like Photoshop or Manga Studio, but rather to tools that let you compose comics from pre-drawn images -- the idea being that you don't need to have any kind of drawing skills to be able to use the tool. Examples would be Pixton or Comic Life 3 for desktop/browser or apps like Frameless, Comicker, Comicize or Comic Maker for mobile devices.

If anyone has used such apps, what do you think of them? Are they useful, do they got what it takes to make comics successfully? Do you see any potential in such apps at all?

I'm working at a company that is developing a new comic making app for Android (as we are not happy with the existing ones). We would like our app to meet the requirements that guys like you, who are genuinely interested in comics, might have for such an app. Ideally, our hope is that our app could be used by people who cannot draw to make their own comics with, as hiring an artist is not an option for everyone. Therefore, if you have any opinions, experiences, requests, ideas etc. on the topic, we would very much wish to hear them!

Please feel free to check out our app too https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...udio.Clarified

Best,
    Mikko, Clarified Studio

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ClarifiedComicCreator View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering if anybody here has experiences of using apps or programs with which you can create your own comics. I'm not referring to high end tools like Photoshop or Manga Studio, but rather to tools that let you compose comics from pre-drawn images -- the idea being that you don't need to have any kind of drawing skills to be able to use the tool. Examples would be Pixton or Comic Life 3 for desktop/browser or apps like Frameless, Comicker, Comicize or Comic Maker for mobile devices.

If anyone has used such apps, what do you think of them? Are they useful, do they got what it takes to make comics successfully? Do you see any potential in such apps at all?

I'm working at a company that is developing a new comic making app for Android (as we are not happy with the existing ones). We would like our app to meet the requirements that guys like you, who are genuinely interested in comics, might have for such an app. Ideally, our hope is that our app could be used by people who cannot draw to make their own comics with, as hiring an artist is not an option for everyone. Therefore, if you have any opinions, experiences, requests, ideas etc. on the topic, we would very much wish to hear them!

Please feel free to check out our app too https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...udio.Clarified

Best,
    Mikko, Clarified Studio
    A long time ago a friend of mine told me about an app but I don't know the name of this app but I think maybe this is the app that my friend told me I am thankful for Share this app with us.

Amazing Member

i think procreate is okay but it is a paid application.