Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I don't think that was a design for Dick.
    True, it could be his designs were separate due to his solo. Just posted as it was interesting and I saw it somewhere.
    Who then? Guardian?
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    True, it could be his designs were separate due to his solo. Just posted as it was interesting and I saw it somewhere.
    Who then? Guardian?
    Ravager maybe. They never said, but there was no indication that it was ever a design for Dick. Nightwing's solo artist did his rebirth designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ravager maybe. They never said, but there was no indication that it was ever a design for Dick. Nightwing's solo artist did his rebirth designs.
    Yeah, I forgot that, but saw someone say it on this site about a year ago and blindly trusted them.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Astonishing Member

In the final issue of Grayson: spoilers:
    When Dick is fighting Dr Daedalus in his mindscape he summons his various identities, including Robin, Batman, Nightwing and the Talon he might have become.
    end of spoilers

As for how Dick's identity is restored, spoilers:
    Dr Daedalus had set up the Somnus network, which was capable of removing the knowledge of someone (the bad Doctor's intended host) from everyone's memory, so he could operate without anyone wondering where they had gone. When Dr Daedalus is defeated Helena (his intended host before Dick intervened) uses the network to remove the knowledge of Dick as Nightwing from everyone except for a select few (Bat-family members, herself and Tiger), thus restoring the secret identity.
    end of spoilers