Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    That was DCAU-Beyond, and not the current beyond that is based on the new 52/Rebirth continuity.
    And I'm pretty sure that the movie is not part of the continuity (because of what was established about the Joker in the first arc of the series).

Barbara allready appears in the comics (next issue will be about her and the new Batgirl) and Luke appeared iirc in previous run with Tim as Batman.

That Dick, Jason and Tim were mentioned in a flashback in the last arc, but we don't now what happend with them.

I doubt that Tim will pop up due to his role in futures end, I Dick has probably good chances to appear at somepoint (he is quite popular at the moment and DC is pushing him a lot) Jason is less likely.
    Shame about Jason as much as i want to know about Beyond Dick Jason is the one i am most curious about because he is the one I have the least amount of info on.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Shame about Jason as much as i want to know about Beyond Dick Jason is the one i am most curious about because he is the one I have the least amount of info on.
    Maybe he will pop up, it is imo just that the writers at the moment tend to focus mostly on Dick and Damian and ignore the others (and when they use Jason it is often not that great). But on the other hand Bombshells had Tim and Jason appear and ignored Dick and Damian.

Btw. it would be also intersting to know if Dicks appearence in the older Beyond Comics (I think it was in the Hush Beyond Arc) is still canon, the "Batgirl Beyond" is apparently also still around and she was also introduced in these comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Maybe he will pop up, it is imo just that the writers at the moment tend to focus mostly on Dick and Damian and ignore the others (and when they use Jason it is often not that great). But on the other hand Bombshells had Tim and Jason appear and ignored Dick and Damian.

Btw. it would be also intersting to know if Dicks appearence in the older Beyond Comics (I think it was in the Hush Beyond Arc) is still canon, the "Batgirl Beyond" is apparently also still around and she was also introduced in these comics.
    Hopefully with the current writer [who is not commonly associated with Batman] things might change. I never would have expected Damian to pop up so here's hoping that Jason does as well since the writer isn't a bat fanboy as such. Currently the bat office seems unfocused.

Understanding continuity makes me slightly drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by pansy View Post
    Understanding continuity makes me slightly drunk.
    Ha ha you're not alone especially when it comes to a title like Batman Beyond

Amazing Member

Can someone explain how BB fits in the DC Universe? Is it a "potential future" of Prime Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Valens View Post
    Can someone explain how BB fits in the DC Universe? Is it a "potential future" of Prime Earth?
    Can't remember if the main universe is Prime Earth but yes it is the potential future of the main earth but I don't think it is a set future.