Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    :-/

Wanda's back so uggo Rogue returns as well. Also, another artist who does not draw to the stats. Rogue is a TALLER than Wandz. I might pass this one.
    Are You talking about cover?
    If yes... then Scarlet Witch could be taller

Rogue has 5'8'' and no heels (last years)
    Witch has 6'7'' and heels (last solo run for example)

and she wasn't look bad here
    https://twitter.com/SeanIzaakse/stat...31683050319876

I like the idea of Rogue fighting the Scarlet Witch again, but I just can't get behind yet another story of "something evil possesses the Scarlet Witch and someone has to stop her." That story is old and overplayed. After House of M and Children's Crusade, I just can't get behind it anymore. But if this issue leads to Rogue literally beating the evil out of her, I'm still for it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I like the idea of Rogue fighting the Scarlet Witch again, but I just can't get behind yet another story of "something evil possesses the Scarlet Witch and someone has to stop her." That story is old and overplayed. After House of M and Children's Crusade, I just can't get behind it anymore. But if this issue leads to Rogue literally beating the evil out of her, I'm still for it.
    um because we need two x-men mutants on the face of UA to stop the book from burning especially rogue.

funny thing about wanda, she was always this x-men mutant that went on to become an avenger but her personal stories still usually revolved around her family and mutation. If I want to read about rogue and wanda in the same book, I will read xmen aoa.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Uh.... whats the white swivle thing on Pietro? Error?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    please don't tell me that is johnny storm or magma or sunspot? lol. it will be too embarrassing even for the average avengers stealing other characters in trying to remain relevant

I knew there was a reason I never read this book. now I know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    please don't tell me that is johnny storm or magma or sunspot? lol. it will be too embarrassing even for the average avengers stealing other characters in trying to remain relevant

Its Johnny. He's been on the team for a long time now.
    Baaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Honestly I prefer that than what Spencer Could have done with her or Vision, but did with Thor and Deadpool and have them HAIL HYDRA for a short time in their careers. Honestly unlike other times in stories which it made sense to have a possession in their, Spencer was very lazy and just wanted Vision, Wanda and For some reason able to make Female Thor just disappear, he kind of just rush to pooch on allot of characters just to say he got them out of the way for his Stevil Story.

Secret Empire is Good in places, but Spencer indeed did allot of rush-rush to get to his Stevil Character, so not much thought or care I feel went into others like Wanda or Vision. I just breeze this one over and consider it BETTER then Willingly HAILING HYDRA.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

You "know" that UA is bad as a comic without reading this book?
    nice.
    I am impressed.

BANNED

Its Johnny. He's been on the team for a long time now.
    Baaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee.
    so johnny is on the team and f4 does not have their own syndicated book they deserve and this book is still going get burnt even if rogue stays? how can this be not a waste.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    This is the best Avengers title right now. I hope the team gets Avengers Mansion back. I also want them to go after Havok, because he is still inverted. The team shouldn't let their former leader run around like that.

Let's see what direction Jim Zub goes in. His first two issues were tie-ins to Secret Empire, and were unimportant. This issue is the real new beginning.

Is there life after Deadpool? He is no longer part of the team. He turned evil after kissing Rogue. Will the team now go after him? Will Wonder Man ever get his money back?
    I indeed Want Avengers Mansion Back and not have it as the Cosplay Honeymoon Hotel Anymore(seriously who came up with that sad idea?!). But indeed I like the to go back home cause I want the Mansion Back as well and I hope this issue leads towards that FINALLY!

Also yes, this is the BEST Avengers book on the Market right now and maybe is Main Team, the other team has been ok but has not really had the impact the Unity Team has had.

If Wanda had to be in an Avengers Team the Unity Team is my 1st pick, so Very, Very Happy to see her here!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

so johnny is on the team and f4 does not have their own syndicated book they deserve and this book is still going get burnt even if rogue stays? how can this be not a waste.
    You also probably missed that Thing was in guardian of galaxy for a while and later in other book
    Johny Storm was with Uncanny Avengers 1-25(or more, probably more) and Uncanny Inhumans.

and no... This book can survive without Rogue
    It would be strange because she is the only one member who is always in the book after all this issues.

How can you be spending this much energy on something you don't follow?

Sorry. I temporarily hallucinated and then forgot where I was. Resume nonsense.

It ain't that deep.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Lol. Sperrrrrrm!

BANNED

I want Rogue to just be awesome. Please don't tie her down with cat fights or forced friendships - please!