Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Poor Avengers Mansion. They're not even using it anymore and it still gets trashed .

Mighty Member

art looks great.. Facially one of the best renditions of Pietro.. He is bae.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Rogue has been in this title long enough and should go back to the X-Men.
    She already has - she's currently on double duty. She's on the Astonishing X-Men team, and cameoed in this week's X-Men Gold, playing poker with Magik, Logan, and Dani Moonstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She already has - she's currently on double duty. She's on the Astonishing X-Men team, and cameoed in this week's X-Men Gold, playing poker with Magik, Logan, and Dani Moonstar.
    Characters shouldn't be on two teams at the same time. There are characters stuck in limbo who could be on teams instead.

Wanda's right. THey go through shit all the time. What's so different about this time? It's just another day at the office in the 616.

Characters shouldn't be on two teams at the same time. There are characters stuck in limbo who could be on teams instead.
    Well, tbh, Astonishing X-Men isn't really a 'team'. It'll most likely all occur in one day.

BANNED

This I also agree with.

BANNED

Astonshing isn't really a team though. And the book is a single arc maxi series.

BANNED

2 monthly books vs 1 biweekly?
    We can also add more characters to Gold/Blue

I can understand why Rogue is pissed off at Wanda: it's personal.Go back to issue #23 of vol 1 of UA. It was WANDA'S FAULT Rogue was stuck with Simon inside her. It was WANDA'S FAULT Rogue's powers were messed up again. Then Wanda LIED to Rogue's face about helping her fix this: "But this can be fixed. I promise not to leave your side until we set this right. To be with you to help in any way I can. As far as I can remember, Wanda did nothing to fix her screwup. Deadpool did much,much,much more to help Rogue out of her delema than Wanda EVER did.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I can understand why Rogue is pissed off at Wanda: it's personal.Go back to issue #23 of vol 1 of UA. It was WANDA'S FAULT Rogue was stuck with Simon inside her. It was WANDA'S FAULT Rogue's powers were messed up again. Then Wanda LIED to Rogue's face about helping her fix this: "But this can be fixed. I promise not to leave your side until we set this right. To be with you to help in any way I can. As far as I can remember, Wanda did nothing to fix her screwup. Deadpool did much,much,much more to help Rogue out of her delema than Wanda EVER did.
    Wanda: No more phoenix

Phoenix: I'm coming for you Jean! muwahahahaha

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I don't think "the writer left the book and the new writer didn't address it until he was ready to leave the book" is the same as "the character lied." Characters promise to do stuff all the time that the writer never gets around to having them do.

It was lampshaded in one issue of the Scarlet Witch series where her psychiatrist (actually the Ringmaster in disguise) asks her why she's running around solving magical mysteries instead of trying to help Simon and Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Wanda: No more phoenix

Phoenix: I'm coming for you Jean! muwahahahaha
    LMFAO!! I so love this comment

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Astonshing isn't really a team though. And the book is a single arc maxi series.
    I hope that's the "new direction" they're taking with all the books. It's not a bad idea because if you don't like what's going on you can just wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    LMFAO!! I so love this comment

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I hope that's the "new direction" they're taking with all the books. It's not a bad idea because if you don't like what's going on you can just wait it out.

Your comment goes so well with this pic LOL

Thank you again for a good laugh