Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Where is Monstress?
    In-between story arc hiatus.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Where is Monstress? I can't wait for Paper Girls
    Monstress is on hiatus. Hopefully it'll be back in December.

I ask because the back of 12 states this fall. However, it can be December since that's when the last two came out.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 08-30-2017 at 08:38 AM.

For me:

Gravediggers Union #1
    Dark Fang #1
    Angelic #3
    Divided States of Hysteria #6
    The Hard Place #4
    Mage: The Hero Denied #4 (YAY MAGE!!!)
    Sacred Creatures #5

Singles - Kill or Be Killed, Lazarus, Paper Girls, Walking Dead
    Trades - Regression, They're Not Like Us
    Trade Wait - Evolution, Black Science, Descender, Manifest Destiny, Redneck, Violent Love
    Might Trade Wait (will flip through first issue) - Gravediggers Union, Port of Earth, Crosswind, Elsewhere, Glitterbomb, Redlands, Sacred Creatures, Slots

Anyone read Ghost Fleet?
    Last edited by comicfiend; 08-31-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Definitely:
    COYOTES #1 - Sounds interesting, and I swear I've read... SOMETHIING by Lewis before.
    PORT OF EARTH #1 - Sounds interesting, and I'm always up for interesting takes on sci-fi. I dropped off Eclipse for some reason, but the premise was cool. Oh, but, and I have to keep saying this, citing Batman Eternal means nothing to me! I cannot remember a SINGLE page of that comic -- except maybe the first issue, drawn by... Tony Daniel? Jason Fabok? Someone like that -- and barely the actual plot of it.
    DESCENDER #26
    ELSEWHERE #4 - IT gets am arc, but I really liked the first issue for the most part (same looking characters and me not knowing American history aside).
    EXTREMITY #8
    GASOLINA #3 - Gets an arc.
    GOD COMPLEX #2 - ^
    KILL OR BE KILLED #14 - This is the third arc?! I don't evn read this series as arcs, it's just... a really good continuous story.
    KILL THE MINOTAUR #6 - Depending on how this ends, might drop it. Too many characters and I don't know the myth.
    THE REALM #3 - Gets an arc.
    SNOTGIRL #8 - **** yeah! Also, dat butt yo.

DESCENDER DELUXE EDITION, VOL. 1 HC - Woo! So glad I decided against buying the trades!
    WINNEBAGO GRAVEYARD TP - Sounds interesting, and both Millar AND Simone recommending it helps. Because just ONE of them would more likely turn me OFF reading it, but both? Hell yeah. Though... "willies"? Really?

Maybe:
    NO. 1 WITH A BULLET #1 – GEM OF THE MONTH - Sounds a bit too much like what I worried Snotgirl would be. Decent concept, but may veer a bit too much into social media bs.
    VOID TRIP #1 (of 5) - Sounds interesting, but I might trade-wait it. Also, the planet being called Euphora just made me realise it's been ages since Silver Surfer came out, or at least it feels that way. Dammit, Mike Allred!
    THE FAMILY TRADE #2 - Depending on the first issue.
    RETCON #3 - Depending on the first issue
    WARFRAME #2 - ^

ETERNAL EMPIRE, VOL. 1 TP - Hasn't grabbed me yet, but if it does, I'll get this. Don't expect it to get a OHC like Alex + Ada.
    THEY’RE NOT LIKE US, VOL. 3: THE LONG GOODBYE TP - Might pick up the first two trades too. Well... IF this series stopped being entirely an X-Men deconstruction. Because that got old fast.

Random thoughts:

Dark Fang sounds... very bleh.

Evolution doesn't sound too interesting, but that cover is friggin' disturbing.

Ghost Fleet's solicitation is giving em flashbacks to US-1, purely because of the truck thing.

Um... that Image+ #3 cover is Atomohawk, right? Because... it looks dope, and now I'm extra glad I'm picking up Atomohawk.

Okay, that Invincible solicitation made me laugh. Not even sure if Mark grayson is at war with someone called Robot or if it's a typo of Robots, and I don't care, just makes it funnier

Wow, that random boobage on the Kignsman cover is... random. And I don't even think the perspective makes sense.

Rocket Girl is only up to its second trade?! Pretty sure it started not long after I STARTED reading monthly!

Wow, that Sunstone cover is pretty cool... still not reading it :P

Lol, that Walking Dead solicitation. I don't even read or watch TWD and my heart just dropped a little

Russell motherfucking Dauterman... that is a beautiful cover on The Wicked + The Divine. Man I wish I could stand this series!
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

BANNED

Port of Earth I will definitely try. Eclipse vol 1 was surprisingly good, so I'm down

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post

Rocket Girl is only up to its second trade?! Pretty sure it started not long after I STARTED reading monthly!
    Yeah it took a back seat while Reeder and Montclare were doing Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.

Excited for Divided States.

That is one ballsy book.

Angelic #3
    Black Science #33
    Descender #26
    Evolution #1
    Invincible #142
    Paper Girls #17
    Port of Earth #1
    The Walking Dead #173
    Void Trip #1 (of 5)

Plenty of cool titles in this list.