Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    It's really not - X-Factor kept her relevant, but X-Force was as popular or more popular than X-Factor during the 1990's.

What it is, is that Wolfsbane was created by Claremont, which by virtue itself means that she has had more staying power. Plus, New Mutants was around at the absolute height of the X-Books for a lot of readers - which ALSO directly has to do with Chris Claremont.
    I'd agree but would add that, even though X-Force was more popular than X-Factor, Rahne played a larger role in that book than Feral ever did in X-Force, even when X-Factor turned into X-Factor Investigations. Rahne's a product of Claremont but PAD loved writing her more., imo

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Rahne can morph into a pack of wolves now (a very recent development) so that puts her over the top for me.
    I can't stand this new power of hers. I hope they retcon it because it really doesn't make any sense.

I like both characters and have a much longer history with Wolfsbane but I do lean more towards Feral. She's cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spensieri View Post
    I can't stand this new power of hers. I hope they retcon it because it really doesn't make any sense.
    True that. It doesn't... But, it might be fun to see said "wolf pack" transform into a bunch of tiny, individual, Rahnes'
    Last edited by ZNOP; 08-28-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    True that. It doesn't... But, it might be fun to see said "wolf pack" transform into a bunch of tiny, individual, Rahnes'
    Stepford Rahnes? :P

Ultimate Member

Now I want to see Catseye return. And Roulette, Empath and Tarot, for that matter.

As for Rahne vs. Feral, it's no contest for me. Claremont was amazing. Liefield, not so much. I don't even like Liefield's *popular* creations, Cable and Deadpool#, and Feral's far from the top of his list of creations, ranking somewhere above Stryfe and Thumbelina, but far below Tempo and Dragoness, in my estimation.

(#Although the Deadpool *movie* was super fun!)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Now I want to see Catseye return. And Roulette, Empath and Tarot, for that matter.

As for Rahne vs. Feral, it's no contest for me. Claremont was amazing. Liefield, not so much. I don't even like Liefield's *popular* creations, Cable and Deadpool#, and Feral's far from the top of his list of creations, ranking somewhere above Stryfe and Thumbelina, but far below Tempo and Dragoness, in my estimation.

I would LOVE for Catseye to return. I think the Hellions were summarily killed off for no reason. They would be great antagonists for X-Men Blue. Feral sucked. She was just a rip off of Wolfsbane, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
    I like both characters and have a much longer history with Wolfsbane but I do lean more towards Feral. She's cool.
    I like both of them, but for Feral i have an odd soft spot. I always thought that she was treated a BIT unfairly all considered.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    Stepford Rahnes? :P
    Sure, why not? All that needs be done is to deem Rahne's latest manifestation a credible secondary mutation...

Feral was an awful character. Rahne had more layers

I would rather read Feral than Wolfsbane. Also, Feral should have won their showdown back in the day.

Best Feral scene involved Dani making her go fetch

Mighty Member

Wolfsbane had a longer history and is kind of complex. Feral has been kind of one note aside from that one issue of Xforce that went into her past. Tbh I prefer Lucia aka Thorn and Catseye to both of them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

Agree. He did well with Tempo, also Neurotap and then boom nothing else as good.

BANNED

Wolfsbane is a main character in two of the best X-Men runs, and she's being played by a very popular actress in the upcoming movie.