Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Wolfsbane is a main character in two of the best X-Men runs, and she's being played by a very popular actress in the upcoming movie.
    well that has nothing to do with why she is liked more

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It will.

/10

Why wolfsbane is more well liked than feral?

Wolfsbane is a decent human being and Feral murdered most of her family? Seriously she is a villain and not a very good one at that.

as for the poster who said dogs are more popular than cats

65299299.jpg

I think many saw Feral as a Wolverine rip-off.

Now we have at least four Wolverines.

I miss old Marvel.

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Because she plays a popular character in Game of Thrones one of the most popular shows out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian_Soul View Post
    Because she plays a popular character in Game of Thrones one of the most popular shows out today.
    and that has nothing to do with why people like Wolfsbane more than Feral. The movie hasnt aired and no one has seen her in the role. Wolfsbane has existed for over 30 years and her popularity precedes Maise Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    Why wolfsbane is more well liked than feral?

Wolfsbane is a decent human being and Feral murdered most of her family? Seriously she is a villain and not a very good one at that.

as for the poster who said dogs are more popular than cats

65299299.jpg
    Feral was from a rough and poor family sexual/physically/emotionally abused and going from a normal girl to werecat I wouldn't say she's a villian anymore than Blink is she has a tragic backstory
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    Feral was from a rough and poor family sexual/physically/emotionally abused and going from a normal girl to werecat I wouldn't say she's a villian anymore than Blink is she has a tragic backstory
    Is not Thornn her sister? And not nearly as evil?

She flat out tried to kill X-force, maimed Siryn and chose to betray them when she chose to be a member of the villain group, New Hellions. Boom Boom came from a tragic upbringing; you didn't see her turn into an awful person that committed evil acts. You can't compare her to Blink either whom is a clear hero. The only time she'd be classified as a villain was when she was under the evil influence of Selene and that broke when she was defeated. She chose to reform and do better even though that was not her fault

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Rahne can morph into a pack of wolves now (a very recent development) so that puts her over the top for me.
    Wait, what? When did this ridiculous thing happen?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Wait, what? When did this ridiculous thing happen?
    Secret Empire Xmen Blue tie ins

I think Feral with a modern redesign could be really successful.

I love Rahne, but PAD tends to give her odd baggage (plus her NXM love affair with a student and KYost having her eat her dad...). She plays well off of other characters (she had memorable moments with every XFI character but Siryn) but has such a bumpy character arc. She was kind of grating under CC even. I rooted for her but she was really monotonously dreary for a huge chunk of the NM run.

Yep.

Ultimate Member

Rahne has more depth, history and sympathetic history. Dunno how this is really a question

TFeral mutated 'faster than Thornn who wasn't getting sexually abused after ferals "cat features" showed up and did little to nothing to stop their drug addicted stepdad a fact that drive a wedge between the sisters...and she killed the dude when he was trying to rape her sister....and it's not like she maliciously killed her younger siblings

She flat out tried to kill X-force, maimed Siryn and chose to betray them when she chose to be a member of the villain group, New Hellions. Boom Boom came from a tragic upbringing; you didn't see her turn into an awful person that committed evil acts. You can't compare her to Blink either whom is a clear hero. The only time she'd be classified as a villain was when she was under the evil influence of Selene and that broke when she was defeated. She chose to reform and do better even though that was not her fault
    Meltdown was physically abused which is horrible but not as damaging as sexual abuse. Blink woke up in a pool of blood...not her own when her powers manifested. And feral was a member of X-corporation and tried to do the rights thing when she was 'killed" by Sabertooth. I'm saying if the X-Men (and fans)can accept the likes of Sabertooth, Frenzy, Mystique, Magneto, Wolverine, Archangel, hell the original X-Factor, Gambit, even Xavier, as conflicted heroes why not Feral?
    GrindrStone(D)

TFeral mutated 'faster than Thornn who wasn't getting sexually abused after ferals "cat features" showed up and did little to nothing to stop their drug addicted stepdad a fact that drive a wedge between the sisters...and she killed the dude when he was trying to rape her sister....and it's not like she maliciously killed her younger siblings

Meltdown was physically abused which is horrible but not as damaging as sexual abuse. Blink woke up in a pool of blood...not her own when her powers manifested. And feral was a member of X-corporation and tried to do the rights thing when she was 'killed" by Sabertooth. I'm saying if the X-Men (and fans)can accept the likes of Sabertooth, Frenzy, Mystique, Magneto, Wolverine, Archangel, hell the original X-Factor, Gambit, even Xavier, as conflicted heroes why not Feral?
    Being sexually abused is no excuse for turning into a murdering villian and it doesnt condone her later actions. Feral is not a conflicted hero. She started off walking a fine line but firmly went into villian territory and NEVER reformed. Thats the difference between her and those you list. Once she was revealed as bad, she stayed that way.

I dont see what Blink waking up in a pool of blood has to do with anything; there was no malice intent and as you mentioned, that was when her powers first manifested and she had no control.

And no point in bringing up Mystique as her inclusion with the X-men is always met with criticism and I dont think anyone considers her a hero

ETA: I missed the X-Corp stuff so I'll give you that. You can chalk it up to her not getting nearly as much exposure or writing to make people care
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-29-2017 at 12:52 PM.