Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Big fan of Feral and desperately want her back. I preferred her and her sister over Rhane.

Wolfsbane is clearly superior!

Broken English Spoken Perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by niconico00 View Post
    Wolfsbane is clearly superior!

Well Feral was holding back Rahne was under the Thrall of the mutate process and just lost Warlock...
    i think

Ugh another double post
    Last edited by BroHomo; 08-09-2018 at 11:30 PM.

BANNED

Feral always felt like a sexed up version of Rahne. Rahne has a very good "faith vs. xgene" cross to bear. Feral and Thornn felt like female Wildchilds....secondary versions of an original.

Ultimate Member

Well they bounced Thornn around from wanting a more normal life and being psycho like Feral, Feral was just a more violent Rhane at times...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Feral always felt like a sexed up version of Rahne. Rahne a very good "faith vs. xgene" cross to bear. Feral and Thornn felt like female Wildchilds....secondary versions of an original.
    Ya think seriously? not so sure Feral only had the hots for oblivious ShatterStar(seeing her "flirt" in OG X-Force is retroactively funny now) while Rahne was horny for Bobby, Sam, then Doug...the Wolf Prince after that was Rictor then super horny for Havok, recently its been Douglock, her student Elixir lastly in X-Force she was horny for revenge till the Wolf Prince Hrrmari put a baby in her
    Last edited by BroHomo; 08-16-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post

I'm a fan of both characters but I seem to like Feral more. I'm not sure of myself though if it's only because Feral is less loved , less used and less popular because well, I don't even know much about Feral.

But can anybody tell me why people like Wolfsbane more than Feral? Is it because of Wolfsbane is more popular? and in general, is X-factor the more popular team than X-Force?

I also would like to know the following.

1. Who has better powers/skills/abilities? 3. Who is bigger? Who is faster? Who is stronger?

2. Who is the better fighter?

3. Are they somehow related to each other?
    This may have already been mentioned, as I haven't read all the replies yet, but the two actually fought each other during X-tinction Agenda and Feral basically got her ass handed to her by the more experienced Wolfsbane.

I always found Feral to be very one dimensional (granted I've only read her in Liefeld's X-force and when Jeph loeb was writing Wolverine, so make of that what you will), whereas Rahne has always been a nuanced character imo

Quote Originally Posted by BlueElf94 View Post
    This may have already been mentioned, as I haven't read all the replies yet, but the two actually fought each other during X-tinction Agenda and Feral basically got her ass handed to her by the more experienced Wolfsbane.

I always found Feral to be very one dimensional (granted I've only read her in Liefeld's X-force and when Jeph loeb was writing Wolverine, so make of that what you will), whereas Rahne has always been a nuanced character imo
    Rashes the type of girl that'll have buncha boyfriends, maintain a good girl image while IRL she the girl breaking hearts and damaging women hoping from one bf's bed to the next.....Feral would be the chick everyone called a slur, who in real life is that Socio/Psycho pathic, cat lady, and she will cut you....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Ya think seriously? not so sure Feral only had the hots for oblivious ShatterStar(seeing her "flirt" in OG X-Force is retroactively funny now) while Rahne was horny for Bobby, Sam, then Doug...the Wolf Prince after that was Rictor then super horny for Havok, recently its been Douglock, her student Elixir lastly in X-Force she was horny for revenge till the Wolf Prince Hrrmari put a baby in her
    Visually.

Rahne's always had that Catholic guilt and isn't exactly depicted as a sexualized character...Feral...**** all out.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    That's not really a fair comparison. Rahne's been in 460+ issues and around for over 34 years - of which she's been in an active roster for at least 30 of those. Feral's only had ~80 appearances and only been in an active ongoing for 8-ish years out of her 27 years of existence. Of course Rahne's going to have had more romantic interests due to having much more story time on panel and more character development overall. Not to mention the difference in tone of the comics she was appearing in by comparison - New mutants was a Teen comic which has always featured plenty of crushes and teen romance drama, whereas Feral's primarily appears in X-Force - essentially a comic about dangerous kill squad missions.

For comparison - Cypher also from the New Mutants has only appeared in ~175 issues and has been romantically linked to between 8-10 other characters in that time

Quote Originally Posted by Xargukon View Post
    That's not really a fair comparison. Rahne's been in 460+ issues and around for over 34 years - of which she's been in an active roster for at least 30 of those. Feral's only had ~80 appearances and only been in an active ongoing for 8-ish years out of her 27 years of existence. Of course Rahne's going to have had more romantic interests due to having much more story time on panel and more character development overall. Not to mention the difference in tone of the comics she was appearing in by comparison - New mutants was a Teen comic which has always featured plenty of crushes and teen romance drama, whereas Feral's primarily appears in X-Force - essentially a comic about dangerous kill squad missions.

For comparison - Cypher also from the New Mutants has only appeared in ~175 issues and has been romantically linked to between 8-10 other characters in that time
    I was wasnt being serious lol buuut
    Damn Rahne sure crushes hard AF
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Visually.

Rahne's always had that Catholic guilt and isn't exactly depicted as a sexualized character...Feral...**** all out.
    More **** less guilt