Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

So, so many. Just an endless list of characters I want to see get more focus. Let's stick to just a few.

Karma. I want her back in a team title.
    Sera. One of three trans characters Marvel has, and she's just a really fun character, and she deserves better than to just completely vanish without a trace. Bendis indicated another writer had plans for them, so let's get some goddamn details already, Marvel.
    Surge, Dust, Anole, Rockslide, pretty much all the New X-Men, really. They were good kids.
    Finesse. Hazmat and Mettle, too.
    Synch. And Skin. They both deserved better than to be killed off.
    Sun Girl. She was pretty cool, but when New Warriors ended, she dropped into limbo. Aracely, too, who was way too cool for that treatment.
    Lady Stilt-Man.
    The Mutant Liberation Front. Screw you, I actually liked those characters. Give me back Thumbelina, and Tempo, and the stupidly-named Forearm, and Strobe, and I guess Reaper. And while we're at it, how about the Nasty Boys? Yes, they were stupid. They were also fun.
    June Covington. She was just delightfully twisted in that Osborn mini by DeConnick and Rios.

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting just tons of characters I love, but I'll leave it off here.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    So, so many. Just an endless list of characters I want to see get more focus. Let's stick to just a few.

Karma. I want her back in a team title.
    Sera. One of three trans characters Marvel has, and she's just a really fun character, and she deserves better than to just completely vanish without a trace. Bendis indicated another writer had plans for them, so let's get some goddamn details already, Marvel.
    Surge, Dust, Anole, Rockslide, pretty much all the New X-Men, really. They were good kids.
    Finesse. Hazmat and Mettle, too.
    Synch. And Skin. They both deserved better than to be killed off.
    Sun Girl. She was pretty cool, but when New Warriors ended, she dropped into limbo. Aracely, too, who was way too cool for that treatment.
    Lady Stilt-Man.
    The Mutant Liberation Front. Screw you, I actually liked those characters. Give me back Thumbelina, and Tempo, and the stupidly-named Forearm, and Strobe, and I guess Reaper. And while we're at it, how about the Nasty Boys? Yes, they were stupid. They were also fun.
    June Covington. She was just delightfully twisted in that Osborn mini by DeConnick and Rios.

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting just tons of characters I love, but I'll leave it off here.
    Such great choices. I'd love to see the New X-Men (Hellion, Dust, Loa, etc.), Avengers Academy kids (Finesse, Reptil, Stryker) and those new New Warriors (Sun Girl, Water Snake, etc.) back.

I'm not sure that I want to see all of the Mutant Liberation Front back, but Tempo and Dragoness were awesome, and even losers like Forearm have potential for development (he's got four arms, but he's also apparently able to use all four of them in synch, which suggests that his brain might be enhanced as well, perhaps making him slightly superhumanly capable in that area, which could make him a bit deeper than just 'idiot with four arms'). Reaper and Wyldsyde, on the other hand, just look like insane clowns with bad hair. Ugh. No thanks.

Spectacular Member

Firestar
    Justice
    Gravity
    Prodigy (Ritchie Gilmore)
    Jocasta
    Ultra-Girl
    Firebird
    Living Lightning

Preferably in a West Coast/Southwest US Avengers initiative style team.
    Last edited by roni190; 08-27-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Such great choices. I'd love to see the New X-Men (Hellion, Dust, Loa, etc.), Avengers Academy kids (Finesse, Reptil, Stryker) and those new New Warriors (Sun Girl, Water Snake, etc.) back.

I'm not sure that I want to see all of the Mutant Liberation Front back, but Tempo and Dragoness were awesome, and even losers like Forearm have potential for development (he's got four arms, but he's also apparently able to use all four of them in synch, which suggests that his brain might be enhanced as well, perhaps making him slightly superhumanly capable in that area, which could make him a bit deeper than just 'idiot with four arms'). Reaper and Wyldsyde, on the other hand, just look like insane clowns with bad hair. Ugh. No thanks.
    Yeah, Wyldsyde is just entirely too '90s. His design and his character were both just awful. Obnoxious and stupid and so very, very '90s. Reaper was kinda OK. Not great, but OK. And the running gag of him losing body parts was actually pretty funny, and I would definitely be down with that continuing. Plus, I felt a bit bad just mentioning only the female members of the MLF. But it's still the X-franchise, so of course the female characters are cooler! It's a rule!

BANNED

US-1
    Invaders
    Avengers West Coast
    Wolverine
    Thunderstrike Jr.
    Agents of Atlas
    Fantastic Four
    Jack of Hearts
    The Academy/Arena/Undercover group.

Sons of the Tiger

and how about

Nightraven

Jack of Hearts

Also
    Gargoyle
    Shroud
    Guardsman
    Original Guardians of the Galaxy
    (Plenty of others I've forgotten)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WaxHawk View Post
    Jack of Hearts

Also
    Gargoyle
    Shroud
    Guardsman
    Original Guardians of the Galaxy
    (Plenty of others I've forgotten)
    Man, I will second all of those. Some of my old favorites.
    Some others:
    New Mutants
    Exiles
    More of the old Defenders: Nighthawk, Valkyrie, Hellcat(minus the hipster angle of the last series)

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Sons of the Tiger
    They'd have to figure out a way for White Tiger to share the amulet, wouldn't they? Not sure she's willing to give it up? But then again, the Tiger god is a very powerful deity. I'm sure they could work something out.

Peter Parker (Spider-Man) and Mary Jane Watson (the Ultimate versions).

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Also I know unpopular!!! but I would like to see Carlie cooper from spider-man return if only to get closure from where we last saw her.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    They'd have to figure out a way for White Tiger to share the amulet, wouldn't they? Not sure she's willing to give it up? But then again, the Tiger god is a very powerful deity. I'm sure they could work something out.
    Actually, she did give it up, in the final arc of New Avengers. Ava and Angela both decided not to be White Tiger any more.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Actually, she did give it up, in the final arc of New Avengers. Ava and Angela both decided not to be White Tiger any more.
    Wow, I missed that. Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    the amulets were also drained of power.
    I surrender to the Contest

Captain Britain in a solo series

Union Jack

Death's Head. the teased he'd return and all we've had are cameos of varying quality. I want a proper solo, with him in his OG body.

Wonder Man in a solo and none of this dopey pacifist ****.

Silk

Hellcat and much as I loved the last series, I'd like a more serious take next.

Tigra

Mockingbird with no stupid *&#%ing retcons of that Phantom Rider BS. Ignore it, move on.
    I surrender to the Contest