Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

There's a lot, but then sometimes I read the new stuff and I'm like: You know what, I'm totally ok with them being on the shelf.

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

• The New Warriors such as Justice, Speedball, Aracely, Sun Girl, Haechi, Silhouette and Water Snake. Also, the other veteran New Warriors like Richard Rider, Night Thrasher (Dwayne Taylor) and Turbo (Michiko Musashi) need to be counted.
    • Avengers Academy Students
    • Avengers Initiative kids such as Cloud 9, Trauma, Hardball, Komodo, Butterball, Batwing and so on...
    • Wendell Vaughn needs to come back as Quasar again, Avril Kincaid the Plot Device needs to go away.
    • The Exiles (especially Blink, Nocturne, Morph...)
    • Doctor Nemesis and the Science Team - they are much cooler than Beast the hypocrite
    • Nate Grey
    • The Nasty Boys - IMO they are much cooler than the Marauders for those henchmen of Mister Sinister. Also their appearance from 90s X-Men cartoon helps.
    • Machine Man in Aaron Stack persona
    • Shatterstar and Rictor
    • Diamondback, Asp and Black Mamba
    • Anya Corazon
    • Young Masters (Coat of Arms, Melter II, Egghead II, Big Zero, Enchantress II and Executioner II) - there are too many teenage superheroes around so there should be more teenage supervillains.
    • Delphyne Gorgon

Rage needs to come out of his coma. When I found out about his fate, I was so pissed-off to find a former New Warrior get mistreated. And there was no cameo or mention of any of his New Warrior friends reacting to the news about him.

Those who need to come back from the dead...
    - Mettle and Reptil
    - Jack Flag
    - Rick Jones
    - Victor Mancha
    - Rikki Barnes
    - Namorita
    Last edited by MitchFox; 08-28-2017 at 04:46 AM.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

New X-Men
    Avengers Academy
    Alpha Flight - actual Alpha Flight, not a couple of AF characters guest-starring in a Captain Marvel book

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    the amulets were also drained of power.
    Hey, they can always get recharged somehow!

And how about bringing back . . .

Dark Angel (Shevaun Haldane)

Quote Originally Posted by MitchFox View Post
    • The New Warriors such as Justice, Speedball, Aracely, Sun Girl, Haechi, Silhouette and Water Snake. Also, the other veteran New Warriors like Richard Rider, Night Thrasher (Dwayne Taylor) and Turbo (Michiko Musashi) need to be counted.
    • Avengers Academy Students
    • Avengers Initiative kids such as Cloud 9, Trauma, Hardball, Komodo, Butterball, Batwing and so on...
    • Wendell Vaughn needs to come back as Quasar again, Avril Kincaid the Plot Device needs to go away.
    • The Exiles (especially Blink, Nocturne, Morph...)
    • Doctor Nemesis and the Science Team - they are much cooler than Beast the hypocrite
    • Nate Grey
    • The Nasty Boys - IMO they are much cooler than the Marauders for those henchmen of Mister Sinister. Also their appearance from 90s X-Men cartoon helps.
    • Machine Man in Aaron Stack persona
    • Shatterstar and Rictor
    • Diamondback, Asp and Black Mamba
    • Anya Corazon
    • Young Masters (Coat of Arms, Melter II, Egghead II, Big Zero, Enchantress II and Executioner II) - there are too many teenage superheroes around so there should be more teenage supervillains.
    • Delphyne Gorgon

Rage needs to come out of his coma. When I found out about his fate, I was so pissed-off to find a former New Warrior get mistreated. And there was no cameo or mention of any of his New Warrior friends reacting to the news about him.

Those who need to come back from the dead...
    - Mettle and Reptil
    - Jack Flag
    - Rick Jones
    - Victor Mancha
    - Rikki Barnes
    - Namorita
    Namorita already is back from the dead, it happened in Richard Rider's last solo run before Sam Alexander's introduction. Sphinx grabbed people from different points in time and after it was over, he brought her back to his time instead of letting her go to her death. She was grabbed from some point before the 2005 New Warriors series. When he got killed off, she went into limbo.

And Reptil's fate was actually left ambiguous. We didn't see him die.

Anya Corazon is in the new Spider-Man cartoon, so yeah, she definitely needs to appear in a comic somewhere. Either put her in a team or add her to either ASM, SSM, or Miles's book.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-28-2017 at 08:28 AM.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Life Foundation symbiotes - Last I checked, they were on a dog in the middle of the desert. They could either start a new team or merge to form a new Hybrid. Also, Scream; I refuse to believe that simply sticking the symbiote in an oven would kill it.

Demogoblin - Update his appearance somewhat, and I think he could be a really terrifying character

Doppelganger - He's around, but I don't think has done much since Carnage USA. Giving his back his legs and maybe even intelligence could make him a credible threat.

Spidercide - I don't like the 90s design, but maybe he could be some mass of half degenerated flesh that can never truly die.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

• Diamondback
    Diamondback is in The Defenders series at the moment.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

Mitch also mentioned Blink - she's about to turn up in Cable. There's a Morph in Generation X, but it's a different character.

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ozman79 View Post
    Diamondback is in The Defenders series at the moment.
    I actually meant Rachel Leighton as Diamondback, one of the members from Serpent Society/Serpent Solutions. Not the other current Diamondback in Defenders with no thanks to synergy.

Others who should come back...

• Northstar
    • Doc Samson - I know that he briefly appeared in the beginning of Civil War II but I don't know whether he's really alive or just an illusion of Carol Danvers. Whatever that is, superhero therapists should be needed.
    • Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
    • Patriot (Elijah Bradley) and Speed (Tommy Shepherd) of Young Avengers
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WaxHawk View Post
    Jack of Hearts

Also
    Gargoyle
    Shroud
    Guardsman
    Original Guardians of the Galaxy
    (Plenty of others I've forgotten)
    Agree with all of these, and I'd add the real Squadron Supreme. (Mark Gruenwald's version).

[*]Northstar
    He'll be showing up in Iceman's solo sometime after Legacy.

[*]Patriot (Elijah Bradley) and Speed (Tommy Shepherd) of Young Avengers
    Agreed and agreed.

I'm wondering if Jack Flag will be returned to life after Secret Empire--I'm assuming Natasha will.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Hey, they can always get recharged somehow!

And how about bringing back . . .

Dark Angel (Shevaun Haldane)
    so much yes for Dark Angel.
    I surrender to the Contest

also:

Night Thrasher. Al Ewing brought him back in Contest of Champions, so howsabout doing something with him, Marvel?

Green-skinned, fun, likeable, glamazon She-Hulk.
    I surrender to the Contest

Others who should come back...

• Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
    He was in Generations: Thor this week. He was also involved in all three X-Men books last year, in the Apocalypse Wars event.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    Night Thrasher. Al Ewing brought him back in Contest of Champions, so howsabout doing something with him, Marvel?
    Since Thrash is in that New Warriors TV show, I would expect him to be back in the comics next year in a new volume of that title.