Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

With the sad state the X-Man villains have been in for the last decade at least they need to mine the vaults and bring some back. They went crazy in the 90's and early 00's killing off villians left and right until there were none left. With that said the ones I want back are the Externals. Master manipulaters with centuries of experinece are always good to have around and them all being mutants makes it even better. Gideon, Saul, Nicodemus, Absalom, Candra, Crule, and Burke reworked with a modern touch could be the next Hellfire Club. Plus Selene and En Sabah Nur are still running around anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Slingers.

OH WAIT!

THEY'RE COMING BACK!
    Uh, yea?

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    READ SCARLET SPIDER!!!!!

-Pav, who hopes you'll try it..
    But that would cost money I need for Star Wars stuff.

As I've said before . . .

Finish the damn series, Marvel!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Who'll believe THAT nonsense?!!

many 60 year olds

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    Something tells me the MiB don't really gel well with how the MU has become. You can't really have this illumatic organization that keeps alien civilization a secret in order to maintain stability to the general public when this world is fully aware of Gods, Mutants, Underground Civilizations, & Aliens on a daily basis.

Maybe they'd work better as a period piece like during the 50's when Aliens weren't as overblown as they are now.
    Maybe they could have their own universe; I'd love to see some of the characters from the cartoon show up, like Alpha and Zan'dozz.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Real Nick Fury, real Jean Grey, 616 Gwen Stacy, Hank Pym, Tony Stark, Sif, Valkyrie, Mimic, Wolverine, Eric O'Grady, 616 Changeling/Morph (Kevin Sidney), real Loki, Kid Loki, Leah, Mar-Vell, Senrty, Banshee, Moira MacTaggert, Professor X, Bug, the Micronauts, Patriot (Eli Bradley), and ROM (though I know that's due to legal issues), Copycat, Jack of Hearts, War Machine, Jack Flag, real Doc Ock, Fantastic Four, Mikel Fury, Gabriel Jones, Phobos, more of the Howling Commandos that appeared in Secret Warriors, Rick Jones as A-Bomb, General Ross as Red Hulk, Betty Ross as Red She Hulk, Century, Skaar, Banner as Hulk, Carol Danvers as Ms. Marvel, Revamche, real Apocalypse, Joseph Magneto, Meggan, Rico and Ziggy Karst from that Nightcrawler series, John Steele, Vanisher, Blink, Pyro, and Avalanche.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that comment was aimed at you. Basically, Veil's story is wrapped up in a neat little bow. Nothing more to tell about Maddy.
    Unless a writer comes up with an idea for a story where she'd work perfectly. It's not like re-powering her would be difficult. "Turns out the cure was only temporary, but it did at least stabilize my power." It's unlikely, but there's really nothing stopping Veil from being brought back, beyond a lack of interest.

Edit: SHIT I FORGOT SOMEONE WHO SHOULD TOTALLY COME BACK!

Golden Age Black Widow. Claire Voyant. She works for the devil, killing evil people for him before they can redeem their souls. That is one hell of a concept, and opens a whole lot of stories. She's a total horror figure. Unleash her in the modern age, hunting all sorts of evil men. Killers, rapists, corrupt corporate executives. Make it an examination of The Evil That Men Do, with a strong focus on their victims, as well. Since Voyant herself can't actually be hurt or stopped, the drama would come from seeing how she deals with both her targets and the target's victims. It would be amazing.
    Last edited by Tiamatty; 08-29-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NohWonn View Post
    The Fantastic Four original members, Bruce Banner as the hulk, Don blake as Thor, Tony Stark as iron man, Henry Pym as AntMan,
    Who'll believe THAT nonsense?!!
    many 60 year olds
    Hey, I'm not 60 years old (yet), but I'd drink to restoring those original versions back again.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Hey, I'm not 60 years old (yet), but I'd drink to restoring those original versions back again.
    Damn straight! But you're a Red Panda fan (dig your avatar) so you're cool like that.

James 'Rhodey' Rhodes
    I surrender to the Contest

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

The REAL Eric O'Grady. (Sorry but Black Ant isn't Eric anymore.)

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    The REAL Eric O'Grady. (Sorry but Black Ant isn't Eric anymore.)

What's different about him?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    What's different about him?
    He's an LMD.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!