Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

And gone from selfish and jerkish but spark of good aspiring would be hero to full on dark super villain. Which frankly not only ruins his character but the final act of heroism Eric actually made in Secret Avengers.

So I want the real 'Irredeemable' but likable Ant Man back to kick robo Black Ant's cyberass.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Agree with all of these, and I'd add the real Squadron Supreme. (Mark Gruenwald's version).
    Loved the original Squadron Supreme.

Also (thanks for jogging my memory posters)
    Union Jack
    Nighthawk (original but I like all of them)
    Vindicator (I'm assuming not in Captain Marvel)
    Tigra (actually doing something not just wall paper)
    Soviet Super Soldiers (Darkstar, Ursa Major, Sputnik)

Also, and I could be the only one who likes them but the Lost Generation
    The Lost Generation.jpg
    Last edited by WaxHawk; 08-30-2017 at 10:29 PM.

I would like if they could bring back Ian McNee:

He first appeared in 1983 (Marvel Fanfare #6), and was last seen in the Mystic Arcana storyline (2008), where he is the main character in a story that ended with a "to be continued" feeling.

The last time they mentioned him was in Heroic Age Heroes #1, but that was a ID File.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morsoth View Post
    I would like if they could bring back Ian McNee:

He first appeared in 1983 (Marvel Fanfare #6), and was last seen in the Mystic Arcana storyline (2008), where he is the main character in a story that ended with a "to be continued" feeling.

The last time they mentioned him was in Heroic Age Heroes #1, but that was a ID File.
    The same here, Mystic Arcana felt like an unresolved story, what was he going to do with Ashake?
    If he completed his mission, then did he try to remove Chthon curse?
    I'd like him to reappear, maybe seeking help from Midnight Sons or Stephen because Chthon is on his ass or something like that.
    Also he may bring back some Elder Gods and relevant characters, I mean they were absent for quite some time. Only Chthon appear once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    He's an LMD.
    He still has Eric's personality, memories, and desires. He even still hangs out with Taskmaster. Being an LMD just means that he doesn't age.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    And gone from selfish and jerkish but spark of good aspiring would be hero to full on dark super villain. Which frankly not only ruins his character but the final act of heroism Eric actually made in Secret Avengers.

So I want the real 'Irredeemable' but likable Ant Man back to kick robo Black Ant's cyberass.
    You're judging him by the Illuminati stuff; that Spencer has mostly ignored. He's being classic Eric; selfish, materialistic, and trying to get laid. There hasn't even been any reference to his status as a LMD. And his act of heroism was pointless already.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    He still has Eric's personality, memories, and desires. He even still hangs out with Taskmaster. Being an LMD just means that he doesn't age.
    Yet he has done things a hell of a lot more full on villainous than the real Eric ever did. Especially siding with HYDRA in Secret Empire, which given the fact his best friend was killed by HYDRA agents felt pretty bad to me. Even the real Eric recognized what a crazed loon Norman Osborn was back in Dark Reign and got out.

Point is, Eric was always more interesting as a jerk who wishes he could be a hero than a full on villain, which is a position as Black Ant they shoved his LMD counterpart into because they didn't want him competing with Scott when he came back. LMD Eric lacks that tiny spark of morality which keeps him from being a full on bad guy like Black Ant really is. So yeah, I want the real Eric back... or at least no Black Ant around tarnishing his final act which was of heroism.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    You're judging him by the Illuminati stuff; that Spencer has mostly ignored. He's being classic Eric; selfish, materialistic, and trying to get laid. There hasn't even been any reference to his status as a LMD. And his act of heroism was pointless already.
    Pointless to you maybe, but I always preferred Eric as the lovable if jerkish douche who wanted inside to be like Rogers and Stark and the rest. Remember he saved Nick Fury's life on the helicarrier and managed where it mattered to be a decent member of the Secret Avenger prior to his death. I guess I'm happy they've kept his friendship with Taskmaster intact, but I would still prefer the human Eric over his more evil LMD counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by WaxHawk View Post
    Loved the original Squadron Supreme.

Also (thanks for jogging my memory posters)
    Union Jack
    Nighthawk (original but I like all of them)
    Vindicator (I'm assuming not in Captain Marvel)
    Tigra (actually doing something not just wall paper)
    Soviet Super Soldiers (Darkstar, Ursa Major, Sputnik)

Also, and I could be the only one who likes them but the Lost Generation
    The Lost Generation.jpg
    Listing Union Jack made me remember Knights of Pendragon...

Reed and Sue-probably not happening but one can hope

Diamondback(Rachel)- always liked her with Cap, maybe post secret empire they could bring her back into cap's book

Hope Summers- The fact that they spent freaking years on how important hope summers was and she just disappeared annoys me to no end

Banshee- I mean everyone else has come back from the dead, why can't he?

The real Logan/Wolverine- I really like Old Man Logan but while he is a great character he just isn't the same.

Shiklah- I know she just recently disappeared but, she was an awesome part of the deadpool books, really hate that they just ran her off.

Older Jean and Scott- The teen versions are ok, but without these two characters X-men just doesn't feel right.

Hank Pym- the whole pymtron thing is really lame and hopefully has run it's course by now

Kristen Mcduffie- Daredevil's book has really suffered with her not being in it, she was one of the best part of waid/samnee's run
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

She's not dead yet but she's most likely the one who will die soon in royals the current main inhumans flagship title but I hope medusa will return from the dead sooner rather then later at least she'll die redeeming herself for death of x and ivx though.

I also hope Natasha Romanov/black widow who recently died in secret empire will be return from the dead really soon.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 09-03-2017 at 02:44 AM.

Black Knight
    Captain Britain
    Valkyrie
    Weirdworld..Becca

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinjin View Post
    Weirdworld..Becca
    Someone needs to tie up Mike del Mundo in a basement and force him to keep making Weirdworld comics.

-Pav, who has no basement currently...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

If you like those, maybe you'd like the British comic called Commando?