Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    I think there's a GoT curse. Every time one of the alum comes over to comic property it's a mess. Apocalypse, IF and now this.
    I guess you're probably joking, but Iwan Rheon is a better actor than Finn Jones and IMO Sophie Turner by a factor of several thousand. I must confess when I saw Finn Jones cast as Iron Fist I let out an incredulous "Whaaaaatt". (I haven't seen Iron Fist, mind you, maybe he's amazing in it ) I haven't seen the IMAX Inhumans, naturally, I'll wait for it on TV like most people, but from the clips Rheon looks OK in it.

Not that there's a curse, but it definitely doesn't apply to actors over Iwan Rheon's age (an-older-than-you-might-expect 32) as aside from Dinklage in Days of Future Past, Game of Thrones didn't stop Lena Headey from appearing in the excellent Dredd.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    Arguable...
    Personaly sure criticly and financially it was more then fine

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coin Biter View Post
    I guess you're probably joking, but Iwan Rheon is a better actor than Finn Jones and IMO Sophie Turner by a factor of several thousand. I must confess when I saw Finn Jones cast as Iron Fist I let out an incredulous "Whaaaaatt". (I haven't seen Iron Fist, mind you, maybe he's amazing in it ) I haven't seen the IMAX Inhumans, naturally, I'll wait for it on TV like most people, but from the clips Rheon looks OK in it.

Not that there's a curse, but it definitely doesn't apply to actors over Iwan Rheon's age (an-older-than-you-might-expect 32) as aside from Dinklage in Days of Future Past, Game of Thrones didn't stop Lena Headey from appearing in the excellent Dredd.
    That's just because Lena Headey is awesome in all things. She was amazing in the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I putting this on Buck. His Marvel work has genuinely been terrible and he was the guy that ruined Dexter.
    It's 200% on Buck.

Person responsible for quality control on scripts - the showrunner. Showrunner on Inhumans: Scott Buck

The 2 episodes that aired in Imax were written by: Scott Buck.

Major complaints: bad dialogue and script overall, minor gripes with CGI.

Wait that is how you pronounce Attilan
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Ok Attilan isn't as nice as Krypton on Supergirl but not bad and definitely TV quality this series was definitely screwed by being on IMAX whoever made that decision should be fired.

Is Maximus the villain? Because so far I'm team Maximus all the way.

15 minutes in and I'm bored. And the thing in Crystal's hair isn't a band but her hair color? WTF?

And Black Bolt is the worst king. Clueless and blind.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 09-29-2017 at 05:49 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

So far, it's been okay. Definitely not as bad as the reviews of the imax version would have me believe. My problem with it so far is that Karnak and Maximus are the only interesting characters. That and the soundtrack sucks. What's with all these dubstep versions of old songs?
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I putting this on Buck. His Marvel work has genuinely been terrible and he was the guy that ruined Dexter.
    Is he the one that introduced the brother thing during the first season? Because that's when that show was ruined.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

I can't get over Gorgon's leg warmers. They look so silly.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Is Maximus the villain? Because so far I'm team Maximus all the way.
    Ya, right now, all he's guilty of is creeping on his brother's wife.
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

BANNED

This show has one of the worst opening I've ever seen in a thing.

Gorgon is painfully unfunny badly written comic relief.

It's not nearly as bad as I was thinking it would be from the reviews.

It's funny, this is basically what I thought it would be, but I'm not quite sure how they didn't really nail it. I mean, I'm not really surprised they didn't get it right, but it's also kind of weird they didn't get it right either. Inhumans should be like, Nightbreed meets stuff like Victoria and The Crown. The show is weirdly moving way too fast, the whole first episode could have basically been a little version of Nightbreed with that random girl with the eyes and Triton. Could have just followed this one character as they become an Inhuman, are hunted by whoever that group was, and introduces use into the weird world of the Inhumans. The rest of the show should have probably just been set in Attilan, and been them doing royal shit and dealing with political infighting. The least interesting part of the show, besides the opening and Gorgon, is the Inhumans on the lam on Earth...and that seems to be what the whole show is going to be.

Mighty Member

The only interesting character is Lockjaw who deserves way more screen time on this show

Not very good at all. A pity since Sheild is such a good show. A stupid, oblivious royal family. Why is Black Bolt a great king.
    And we don't even get the satisfaction of Arun's (sic) death.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Not that good but not the dumpster fire the critics made it out to be IMO. Definitely was hurt by being put in IMAX theaters and my favorite character was Maximus and Lockjaw looked nice that's all I got.