Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    I read that ironfirst was the most watch mcu show on netflix.
    Inhumans if combined with the dvr numbers is so-so or okay for fridays nights on abc.
    So i don't think i could that a flop either.These two shows are critically flops from critics however,but not audiences.
    To be fair the first two episodes for inhumans was judge by the critics on rt only, and ironfirst the 6 first episodes, but after that the shows did get better.
    You can read the same thing about all the shows. Luke Cage supposedly broke Netflix when it launched. But critics hated IF while audiences gave it a barely passing score. Inhumans has gotten ripped apart by critics and audiences. It made nothing i theaters and Imax regrets the deal. Ironfist is worst reviewed of all the netlfix shows and Inhumans is the worst reviewed MCU property. Iornfist was good enough we will get more of it. Inhumans has next to no chance. Though for such a badly reviwed show the rating werent that bad. So maybe if they get better writers and fire Buck disney could see fit to give it another 8-10 episodes next year. It got better as the seasons went on but thats not saying much

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Inhumans suffered because IMAX approached them with a 6 week window from announcement to screening and Marvel said "yep we can do that" and they obviously couldnt.
    Which (I speculate) might not have happened had there been a consistent, coordinating managerial presence over the properties.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Feige doesnt run the tv side. Hes the in charge of marvel studios. Ike runs the tv side i think and its been mostly positive. Ironfist and Inhumans are the only things from marvel you can call a flop post incredible hulk...
    As I said, I don't point to a particular show or film, but suggest that we're going to see more variance in quality across the brand as "ownership" of the properties/project diversifies. It time, that could get messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I know creators was reffering to Kree and ppl they were created to fight was reffering to skrulls. Either is a valid enemy. We also are getting the kree/Skrull war in cap Marvel, so its safe to assume that the Inhuman were created as weapon to fight the skrull in the MCU.
    Haven't been following the trademark tug-o-war. Can Marvel use the Skrulls, or are they still bound up with the FF at Fox?

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Haven't been following the trademark tug-o-war. Can Marvel use the Skrulls, or are they still bound up with the FF at Fox?
    Both Marvel and Fox can use the Skrulls. But the one we call Super-Skrull (Kl'rt) can only be used by Fox. (Other Skrulls with the powers of characters Marvel does have the film rights to are probably okay.)

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Which (I speculate) might not have happened had there been a consistent, coordinating managerial presence over the properties.
    That's supposed to be Jeph Loeb isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon-El View Post
    I actually didn't think the tv show was bad. Not classic but it held my interest & I was pleased most episodes. I haven't read anything with the Inhumans since the early 80's but everyone seemed fairly accurate.
    Same for me. I rarely listen to critics, I just watch a show and then I decide if its any good. Inhumans has a lot of flaws but it isn't as terrible as everyone says. I kind of enjoyed the last 3 episodes in particular and I would love to see what happens next but I guess they won't be doing a second season.

Shame really, I mean I love the CW DC shows but they get more cringe-worthy with every season (except Legends of tomorrow) and I don't really understand how the people in general can hype those shows so much but then destroy Inhumans like they did. But then again I seem to rarely agree with most people.
    Ramin Djawadi, the new God composer... Original Score for Warcraft is absolutely amazing and his score for Season 6 of Game of Thrones is beyond epic... THE WINDS OF WINTER

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    not really, they have to actually announce it or not put it in their new line up. This is "oh but the poster said" all over again.

It is likely not coming back but there's a difference between well wishing and it actually being confirmed.

BANNED

not really, they have to actually announce it or not put it in their new line up. This is "oh but the poster said" all over again.

It is likely not coming back but there's a difference between well wishing and it actually being confirmed.
    Not as much off a difference though between well wishing and removing all promotional references.

Off course it's not official, but it's a good indicator.

Just like FOX removing a Fantastic Four sequel from their schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Not as much off a difference though between well wishing and removing all promotional references.
    You could argue it both ways.

They could be taking it down to redo for a second season, it's not out of the ordinary.

But it's more likely they're cancelling it because they're too cheap to fix the show without IMAX's money to pay the bills. So they hire a hack, ruin a decent franchise and then not fix it. ABC really isn't Marvel show friendly lately, especially when they keep trying to cancel Agents of SHIELD too.

The show was conceived poorly, rushed out without much thought or production value and now it looks like it is going to fall flat on their face.

Whoever the "genius" was/were, good job on absolutely shitting the bed with a concept that had enormous potential.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    The show was conceived poorly, rushed out without much thought or production value and now it looks like it is going to fall flat on their face.

Whoever the "genius" was/were, good job on absolutely shitting the bed with a concept that had enormous potential.
    Scott Buck, the same guy responsible for Iron Fist.

Oh, and Ike Perlmutter off course, who rushed the entire thing to be produced.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Scott Buck, the same guy responsible for Iron Fist.

Oh, and Ike Perlmutter off course, who rushed the entire thing to be produced.
    I'm also of the mind that Jeph Loeb is at fault for some stuff. I already despise everything Scott Buck has touched. The guy is an absolute hack, but someone decided to offer him the job of overseeing the Inhumans show after the trainwreck that was the last few seasons of Dexter and of course, the gloriously boring and awful Iron Fist. That someone deserves as much of the blame, if not more, as Scott Buck. My thoughts are...it was Jeph Loeb. You can maybe say that Loeb was just a yes-man to Perlmutter, but I cannot look past him going with the flow like Scott Buck...as well as making some really average cartoons. I have yet to hear anyone in real life (I have 2 nephews and 1 niece) who says that the Avengers and Spider-Man cartoon are something they like. My eldest nephew liked watching Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but my niece loved the Justice League. My only regret is that there wasn't more Justice League seasons.

Anyways...I say screw you to everyone involved with Inhumans. And no, I didn't waste any time watching any bit of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Anyways...I say screw you to everyone involved with Inhumans. And no, I didn't waste any time watching any bit of it.
    You seem pretty invested in a show you didn't even watch.

Quote Originally Posted by tkitna View Post
    You seem pretty invested in a show you didn't even watch.
    I see enormous potential in the Inhumans. I am also a big Marvel fan. Everything about this show screamed **** show. When you see enormous possibilities and it does not come to fruition, I think it is pretty disappointing. Disappointment turns to anger and annoyance when you realize there are various things that could have been done to avoid it.