Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The finale was terrible. It didn't feel like anything got resolved.
    How so?
    Maximus is imprisoned, they aren't in Attilan anymore so they don't have limited resources therefore the caste system doesn't have a reason to exist.

Maximus and the caste system were the only conflicts in season 1, they're both resolved.

Extraordinary Member

I thought the last episiode for season 1 was really good too.
    I hope inhumans get a second season.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Emphasis on 'still'

The viewership is that small for a reason.

And if you really think it doesn't look cheap, then I don't wanna know what does to you.
    The inhumans show looks fine to me,not cheap at all.
    Now if compare the live action show to comic and animated versions,it looks cheaper ,but the show does not look cheap.
    That's my point.
    There are other example of this for movies and other shows.
    Example- original star trek movies with kirk did not look cheap but they look cheaper then the current star trek movies and the current show star trek discovery.
    Cheaper does not equal or mean cheap.
    I think some folks get confuse with that word cheap and cheaper.
    By the way the show the gifted viewership is not that much higher then inhumans.

More folks watch inhumans then the supergirl,izombie,arrow and legends of tomorrow shows but if you go to youtube reaction videos you see more reaction videos for those cw dc shows but more folks still watch inhumans more then most of cw dc shows.
    Anyway there are people are watching inhumans.
    Last edited by mace11; 11-11-2017 at 12:30 PM.

https://screenrant.com/inhumans-ratings-series-low/
    https://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...in-the-ratings
    Sorry but you don't know what you are talking about. 'Gifted has not that much more viewers'
    Just go on freaking Wikipedia.
    Inhumans episode 5 = 1.98 million viewers
    Gifted episode 5 = 3.43 million viewers

LOL and really, saying that Inhumans has more viewers than the CW shows, that is just rich, if not downright delusional.

And yes, it does look 'cheap' the Attilan set is blatantly a cheap ass warehouse.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    How so?
    Maximus is imprisoned, they aren't in Attilan anymore so they don't have limited resources therefore the caste system doesn't have a reason to exist.

Maximus and the caste system were the only conflicts in season 1, they're both resolved.
    We'll have to see wait and see on the caste system conflict being resolved. That can still rear it's ugly head in season 2 mainly from the Inhumans who benefited from it. Limited resources can still be an issue seeing how they are now techinally refugees seeking asylum in whatever place NASA guys have setup for them.

Anyways, I now finally finished the final episode myself, and I'm glad it's over.
    This was just a giant clusterfuck and waste of potential.

I really hope it doesn't get renewed. If they want to bring the cast back, give them a freaking movie. And different writers. And more budget. And more of everything else.

Now I'm just happy that Agents of SHIELD is about to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    The inhumans in this version is suppose to live like they were still on earth.
    That's why the sky in the dome look like earth's,not spacey.
    This was a more realistic grounded version like they said.
    That's one of the reason why inside of houses etc.. it did not look has futuristic as the comic or animated versions.
    The moon does not have the resources to build what you see in comic or animated versions.

I knew what they were going for so i had no problems why the city of inhumans on the moon look like it did.

In fact in aos when you see the ruins of one inhumans city on earth it looks similar to the city of the inhumans on the moon.
    The moon does not have the resources of earth or asgard.
    Let's keep in that mind folks.
    Attilan is one of the gems of the Marvel U and it got a bad interpretation in the MCU. When looking at the other locations like Asgard, Wakanda, or space it's sad even Hell's Kitchen looks better.

As for no resources it's a comic book show I got rid of any expectations of reality with genetically enhanced people.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    https://screenrant.com/inhumans-ratings-series-low/
    https://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...in-the-ratings
    Sorry but you don't know what you are talking about. 'Gifted has not that much more viewers'
    Just go on freaking Wikipedia.
    Inhumans episode 5 = 1.98 million viewers
    Gifted episode 5 = 3.43 million viewers

LOL and really, saying that Inhumans has more viewers than the CW shows, that is just rich, if not downright delusional.
    The gifted ep. 5 - 3.43
    The gifted ep. 6 - 3.17

Inhumans ep.5 -1.98
    Inhumans ep.6- 2 .05 -

The viewership is not way higher.
    That is point.
    You act is if the gifted is getting csi viewership.
    For both shows it's still less then 5 million(non dvr).
    The average viewership for the gifted is about one million higher so the gifted is not blowing away the inhumans in non dvr viewership.
    That's my point.

Not let's add dvr numbers for total viewership for episodes you posted.
    Inhumans ep.5 -3.54
    Inhumans ep.6- 3.48

The gifted ep. 5 - ?
    The gifted ep. 6 - ?

Now it is most likely the total viewership for the gifted is closer to 6 million.
    So the total viewership is much higher if you add the dvr numbers but we were talking about non dvr numbers.

Both shows have higher viewership(non dvr) then most or all of the current cw dc shows.

And yes, it does look 'cheap' the Attilan set is blatantly a cheap ass warehouse.
    Wrong.
    By the way Attilan is suppose to be ancient right?
    It should not really look like it suppose to look like in comics if you are going for more realistic grounded view.
    Now if they have a second season they may look closer to the comics if they rebuild because they would have more resources and have more influences from earth and wakanda or maybe asgard.
    Last edited by mace11; 11-11-2017 at 01:24 PM.

CW shows get renewed for less. And the Inhumans as a show was bought and paid for, but now the sets are gone, it comes down to how much Disney wants to invest in the Inhumans for a season 2 and since they are transitioning to their own streaming service, it'd be in their interests to make the show a interum success.

Fingers crossed for a season 2 with a culling of the crew and writers.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Attilan is one of the gems of the Marvel U and it got a bad interpretation in the MCU. When looking at the other locations like Asgard, Wakanda, or space it's sad even Hell's Kitchen looks better.

As for no resources it's a comic book show I got rid of any expectations of reality with genetically enhanced people.
    Well the show runner wanted to have Attilan be a city that would have a look really if it was isolated for many years.He wanted to have a more realistic view.(Still not real)
    The moon has resources but it's not as much as earth.
    It's clear the outside of the buildings look like the color of the moon.
    They have shown they have high technology by the way and that does not look cheap.
    Last edited by mace11; 11-11-2017 at 01:50 PM.

CW shows get renewed for less. And the Inhumans as a show was bought and paid for, but now the sets are gone, it comes down to how much Disney wants to invest in the Inhumans for a season 2 and since they are transitioning to their own streaming service, it'd be in their interests to make the show a interum success.

Fingers crossed for a season 2 with a culling of the crew and writers.
    CW has a different standard for ratings than NBC, CBS, or ABC and there is not proof Disney has interest in putting Inhumans on their streaming services and the Netflix shows yes they have commented on their futures.

Well the show runner wanted to have Attilan be a city that would have a look really if it was isolated for many years.He wanted to have a more realistic view.(Still not real)
    It clear the outside of the buildings look like the color of moon.
    They have shown they have high technology by the way and that does not look cheap.
    That why Scott Buck shouldn't had been let near this show. As much as not seeing K'un-Lun in Iron Fist was a disappointment it's now a relief Buck didn't get to ruin it.

That why Scott Buck shouldn't had been let near this show. As much as not seeing K'un-Lun in Iron Fist was a disappointment it's now a relief Buck didn't get to ruin it.
    We are at a similar situation with the Inhumans now. Crap Attilan is gone, they could build New Attilan and actually do it justice.

CW has a different standard for ratings than NBC, CBS, or ABC and there is not proof Disney has interest in putting Inhumans on their streaming services and the Netflix shows yes they have commented on their futures.
    Disney wants everything on their streaming service.

It's clear the outside of the buildings look like the color of the moon.
    no one told him that the Inhuman have had high tech since men were running around just saying ugg, gugg wearing animal pelts?

Like i said about the last episode, they REALLY missed the opportunity to turn Gorgon more beastial/comicbook-like. And now that this episode passed, they missed a second chance to show a different effect of second terrigenesis by having Max taking it and going mad.

I did like that they eventually tied the parents death to how it happened in the comic by really being Max's fault.

For some reason freaking Triton ended up being more of a fighter than Karnak.

im guessing next season, if there is one, the Kree are going to come to the moon and meet Max and work with him to get control of the Inhumans.
    Last edited by Sighphi; 11-12-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post

For some reason freaking Triton ended up being more of a fighter than Karnak. .
    To be fair, that's comic accurate.

Triton is basically a fish ninja, and Karnak's fighting abilities are just his powers being used, this didn't come up on screen since the show decided to take his powers away/break them in the pilot.

We are at a similar situation with the Inhumans now. Crap Attilan is gone, they could build New Attilan and actually do it justice.

Disney wants everything on their streaming service.
    This was an embarrassment to Marvel and there is no evidence Disney wants this when there are so many other properties they could start fresh with.