Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Wait when we put "Moonstar"

Moonstar or Dani Moonstar is always considered a Valkyrie, and we have to specify "Normal or Base Dani Moonstar" for normal Mutant Dani correct?

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

New X-Men Vs. The Champions

So thats...
    Teen Cyclopes, Ms. Marvel, TA Hulk, Viv Vision, Nova, Spider-Man (Miles)
    Vs.
    Surge, Hellion, Mercury, Dust, Rockslide, Wolverine (Laura)

No fuzzy attachments or alliances. I like this fight.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Cable vs. Modo of the Biker Mice from Mars. Lot of other choices in the 'cool dudes with mechanical arms' category, but off the top of my head Modo's the only one who also has an unexplained flashing eye.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    New X-Men Vs. The Champions

So thats...
    Teen Cyclopes, Ms. Marvel, TA Hulk, Viv Vision, Nova, Spider-Man (Miles)
    Vs.
    Surge, Hellion, Mercury, Dust, Rockslide, Wolverine (Laura)

No fuzzy attachments or alliances. I like this fight.
    Really like this fight. I dunno who would win either. Fastball special (Hellion, X23) to take out that brat Nova....otherwise they have no flight to combat him.

Hellion being the closest flyer they have.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly and/or Kaine) vs. Laura Kinney (X-23/All-New Wolverine): Clones of two of the most recognizable heroes in the Marvel Universe.

Ultimate Jessica Drew vs. Laura Kinney: Both female clones of male heroes and created to be weapons, but rebelled against that to find their own purpose in life.

Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly and/or Kaine) vs. Madelyne Pryor: Clones of two of the noblest heroes in the Marvel Universe gone bad, gone really, really bad.

The Jackal (Miles Warren) vs. Mister Sinister: Both mad geneticists obsessed with tinkering with a certain someone's DNA and not opposed to stealing from each other, though that has to have a reckoning sooner or later, so why not now?

The Jackal (Ben Reilly) vs. Miss Sinister (Claudine Renko): Scarred and twisted by their creators' abuse and exploitation, but tragically (and ironically) following in their footsteps as they manipulate and harvest DNA for their own ends, and those ends may not be all that compatible with each other.

Annie May Parker/Spiderling vs. Gabby Kinney: Because it'd just be adorable and they'd end up becoming best friends afterwards.

Scarlet Spider (Kaine) vs. Daken: Daken blamed his father Wolverine for pretty much his entire life of suffering and wanted to destroy him in revenge, while Kaine blamed "the real Peter Parker," whom he assumed at the time was Ben Reilly, for his tortured existence and sought to destroy him in revenge. Daken eventually formed a sibling-like bond with Laura, another offspring of Wolverine in a certain sense, while Kaine eventually reconciled with Ben and formed a sibling-like bond with him (and later, Peter as well). Daken and Kaine have powers akin to those of their respective progenitors, but are even deadlier in certain ways than their progenitors (and considering Wolverine, that's not a small feat) despite lacking certain features --- Daken doesn't have an adamantium skeleton like Wolverine and Kaine presently lacks Spider-Man's spider-sense.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Really like this fight. I dunno who would win either. Fastball special (Hellion, X23) to take out that brat Nova....otherwise they have no flight to combat him.

Hellion being the closest flyer they have.
    I don't know, lure him in low, let Dust do her thing and disrupt his sense of direction and run into something or even one of his teammates.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

I enjoyed the brief Deadpool/Cable vs Iron Fist/Luke Cage fight we got in the Cable & Deadpool series. Wouldn't mind seeing those four mix it up again. The OML vs Cage suggestion made me think of that.

Beyond that, I'd love to see Cable integrate more into the Marvel U here in the present day and mix it up with some non-mutant villains. His psychic battle with the Red Skull in Uncanny Avengers was brutal and awesome. Made me want to see him take on some other Marvel U villains. Maybe some other mercenary types like Taskmaster or Nuke. With his TK powers, it would probably take a group of them honestly. Or maybe someone powerful like Abomination or Wendigo. Tiger Shark has a cool visual. Loved the old issues where Wolverine fought him in the water. Wouldn't mind seeing Cable take him on in an aquatic environment where he's disadvantaged. Lots of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    X-23 vs. Cassie Cain to put an end to the debate, and shut the Bat Fanboys down.
    That might not go the way you want it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post

Cyclops vs Black Panther sparring match
    So just H2H? That wouldn't end good for Cyclops. Good thing you said only sparring, otherwise it really wouldn't end good for Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    So just H2H? That wouldn't end good for Cyclops. Good thing you said only sparring, otherwise it really wouldn't end good for Cyclops.
    lol.

Even if you let Cyke use his powers, that vibranium full body suit pretty much completely negates the concussive beams to nothing.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Fantastic Member

I have no dog in the fight but like a double blind cannon fight would help with soooooo many nerd debates from this point forward. I would like to see it because it would be hella interesting too.

ok, mine

All outfight!!!

Man oh man :

Psylocke Vs StarKiller
    Shatterstar Vs Nightwing
    Fantomex Vs Deathstroke
    Iceman Vs Spawn
    Wolverine Vs Darth Maul (just for the gore fest that would be)
    Beast Vs Bane

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Juggernaut vs Superman
    Darth Vader vs. Storm
    Gambit vs. Daredevil
    Deathstroke vs. Wolverine
    Colossus vs. Iron Man

Psylocke would probably wreck Starkiller mentally, losing Juno screwed him up mentally.

BANNED

Storm vs. Ego, The Living Planet
    Selene vs. Spiral (only if Claremont writes this fight)
    Gambit vs. Captain America
    Juggernaut vs. Doomsday
    Storm vs. Blackheart
    Selene vs. Candra
    Colossus vs. Thing
    Selene vs. Scarlet Witch
    Storm vs. Hela
    Last edited by rutog98; 08-30-2017 at 03:14 AM.

BANNED

Cain is even MORE overrated than Bats himself, which is pretty damn impressive considering the sheer number of levels in Mary Sue the fanboys have given him. Laura has more than enough feats to reduce her to a bloody pulp, with very little Cass can do back to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Cain is even MORE overrated than Bats himself, which is pretty damn impressive considering the sheer number of levels in Mary Sue the fanboys have given him. Laura has more than enough feats to reduce her to a bloody pulp, with very little Cass can do back to her.
    Mary Sue or not. Feats are feats(apart from blatant PIS stuff).

Good luck touching her.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 08-30-2017 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualcramp View Post
    Juggernaut vs Superman

Gambit vs. Daredevil
    This happened already in the Fabien Gambit solo.
    Guild Member