View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black Magick #7

1 8.33%
  • Crosswind #3

1 8.33%
  • Deadly Class #30

0 0%
  • Paklis #4

1 8.33%
  • Planetoid Praxis #6 (of 6) [series finale]

0 0%
  • Ringside #11

0 0%
  • Saga #46

3 25.00%
  • Savage Dragon #226

2 16.67%
  • Spawn #277

0 0%
  • Stray Bullets: Sunshine & Roses #27

4 33.33%

Default Image Comics poll week 35 - The down-low on the low-key

Hey everyone, welcome back to the Image poll! We do these weekly, so join in if you'd like!

Last time around the votes weren't exactly evenly spread, the winner (Lazarus X+66 #2) casually ate up more than 40% of all votes cast by itself!

We've got a relatively low-key week this time, but still some noteworthy issues: Deadly Class is gearing up to end its storyline soon (next month probably), Planetoid Praxis comes to its scheduled conclusion, Ringside returns for a new storyline, and Savage Dragon comes with a one-off issue about U.S. president Trump... and it doesn't look like a bag of compliments. Lastly, Jason Aaron & Cameron Stewart's old series The Other Side gets collected in hardback this week. This is the one for which Stewart actually went to Vietnam to do his own research.

No new series this week, so I've taken the liberty to pick the cover I liked best. This one's from Paklis issue 4, if you look close you can see the animals are in fact skyscrapers in the shape of giraffes, gorillas and the like. Pretty sick!
    287312.jpg

Just Deadly Class for me. Starting to lose some interest though.. hopefully this issue can change my mind.

Black Magick #7
    Deadly Class #30
    Saga #46

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Bullets would've taken it, for me, likely even if it weren't the only Image title for me this week--!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet