Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-New Member

Default Secret empire 10 spoilers

Well I tried to add inviso text here and have no idea how.
    So heres some random words in case you want to go back and not get full spoilers.
    heres more random words
    I'm putting more random words here.

Now the spoilers

Book opens with the scene from the previews.

Steve in the makeshift HydraCap/IronMan hybrid harbor

Steve tries to talk the Avengers down, telling them how its too late and its time to rebuild.

Steve Explains how they're going to use the cosmic cube to reshape the world in hydras image. The avengers all calmy (based on the art) look on (oddly enough hulk and captain marvel almost look like they're smiling) as they explain how Steve is incorrect and now IS the time to fight.

Hawkeye calls for AVENGERS ASSEMBLE to continue my nitpicking of the art Ms Marvel has apparently grown the hands of elongated man.

The avengers begin to fight steve and they start a monologue about how they dont stand a chance.
    Steve has now used the cosmic cube to wipe the avengers out of existance.

Next is a splash page showing Hydra cap and several newspapers explaining the avengers new back stories but with hydra twists.

Hydra sent the FF to space and doom lead them, hydra killed magneto and xavier (lynching) Hydra assembled the avengers, Hydra gave peter parker the spider powers.

Steve has remade Washington into Hydrafied version and as he looks around he is interrupted by Sam Wilson.

Sam has a small piece of the cosmic cube, Bucky and Antman.(bucky and antman let on that this is a trap)

Sam bends the knee, hails hydra and hands cap the cube and his shield.

Cap places the last fragment of the cube in his chest, he powers up then falls back down.

cap looks bewildered and at that moment antman pops up, he had been riding the cosmic cube piece and had shrunk down bucky. they're both now full size and cap is pissed.

Its revealed that they believe by putting the cube back together kobik will return and will take the power of the cube back.

Shift to Kobik and steve in the cube talking, steve gives a rousing speech about fighting fascists and grabs kobik. They're walking and Steve begins to hear Bucky call his name.

Bucky pulls steve from the wreckage and now back to the "Real world"

Kobik appears, she looks pissed. Steve is pissed aaaaand Kobik starts to roll back all of his changes.

Steve appears in front of Steve (hydra) they banter back and forth and Steve tells Hydra steve that "That shield doesn't belong to you" to which hydra steve replies "Try and take it from me, then".

They fight, they even do a nice little call back to the civil war shot of ironman and cap fighting with the repulsor ray on the shield.

When both are at their weakest they both go for thors hammer, hydra cap can no longer lift it, but real steve can.

He knocks out Hydra cap in victory.

Steve stands up and hands back thors hammer and gives sam back the shield.

Kobik restored history, but left vegas in shambles, they show a shot of Rick Jones and Natasha (I think) its not clear based on narration if theyre alive or dead, I guess they're alive....

They do a nice little group shot of the avengers (minus steve).

Theres a nice epilogue about how they are rebuilding.

End Spoilers

Overall this book even at eleventy billion pages felt rushed, even with the fact that seemingly there was no way that Hydra cap would win it just felt....anti climactic?
    Last edited by richsaint; 08-30-2017 at 07:26 AM.