Incredible Member

Default Will scarlet spider discuss the destruction of Las Vegas?

So I'm not sure if this series takes place before or after SE but how will/should the title handle this? It's like they are in their own little bubble after clone conspiracy and before SE.

Spectacular Member

Yep, apparently what happened in Las Vegas in SE is a major plot point going forward starting issue 8. Personally I am hoping Ben along with Chandra Marlo start genuinely resurrecting the dead. Would be an interesting topic to explore, what to do if you could actually resurrect the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWoman View Post
    Yep, apparently what happened in Las Vegas in SE is a major plot point going forward starting issue 8. Personally I am hoping Ben along with Chandra Marlo start genuinely resurrecting the dead. Would be an interesting topic to explore, what to do if you could actually resurrect the dead.
    It sure seems like the upcoming story is going to deal with resurrection: PAD indicated that a character the died in an earlier issue would be back; Marlo has already shown that she has control over life and death to some degree; plus there's the potential resurrection of Eddie McDonough, the Hornet, to consider.

It might be interesting to compare and contrast cloning and resurrection.

-Pav, who can't wait for the next issue...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

I wonder how Ben avoided getting killed in the bombing?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWoman View Post
    Did they change Marlo's name to this, or is that a typo?

Not trying to be a smartass, genuinely wondering, as I've read here that Marlo now has some degree of supernatural power *sigh* over the dead.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/