Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What about now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    Has it been confirmed he's going back to the bugle or living back with Aunt May?
    The part about going back to the Bugle is confirmed though in what role hasn't been revealed. Him living with Aunt May though is assumption based on how they're basically throwing Peter back to square 1 after all these years of him having developed beyond that part of his life.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    The part about going back to the Bugle is confirmed though in what role hasn't been revealed. Him living with Aunt May though is assumption based on how they're basically throwing Peter back to square 1 after all these years of him having developed beyond that part of his life.
    I hope he becomes an reporter or manager. Something different, however I have faith in Slott. If I don't like it, I might take a break from Spider-Man as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Even the best chef can run out of making palatable recipes out of potatoes, before the consumer start getting so bored that will eat only if there is anythign better or even just different
    Plenty of restaurants are never going to get rid of potatoes, though. That also wouldn't be a good idea in many cases, as the majority of customers might like mashed potatoes, fries, roasted potatoes, potato salad, etc as options for their meals.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmyb52 View Post
    I have been thinking about picking up that Kraven two-issue battle.
    I think it's part of a larger four issue arc, though I could be mistaken. Next issue should be interesting as it will be completely from the symbiote's point of view.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    I hope he becomes an reporter or manager. Something different, however I have faith in Slott. If I don't like it, I might take a break from Spider-Man as well.
    I really hope for something different, who know he could take the job of robbie at this point. Would be cool. But naah i fear it would be the same old thing of the 80s. Is ok i think. Not for me anymore but hey new generation would enjoy these stories without being forced to buy and read old stories(one wonder why waste time keeping those around if they simply repeat again and again.)

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I think it's part of a larger four issue arc, though I could be mistaken. Next issue should be interesting as it will be completely from the symbiote's point of view.
    I'm not gonna lie THIS seem very interesting

Astonishing Member

How many times have actually the stories regressed to Peter living back with her Aunt May though?
    Even in the start of Brand New Day that was about the major return to the basics turn in the Spidey stories had Peter living back with Aunt May just for a couple of issues.
    And in 50 years of Spidey narrative Peter have not returned to living with Aunt May more that just a couple of times,so i dont think that after Parker Industries the stories will be a repetition of Spidey stories from the 60s.
    Plus with the creative team of Dan Slott and Immonem i would say that the constancy of inovating stories of Spider-Man will be the same as it have been with the stories since the start of Brand New Day.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Read Scarlet Spider!!!

-Pav, who likes a spider who can grow and change...
    And Spider-Man (Miles's book) and Spider-Gwen.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    And Spider-Man (Miles's book) and Spider-Gwen.
    And Renew Your Vows, where you actually get to see Peter and MJ grow, age, and change

I've already stated for years now how disappointed I am in the direction of Peter Parker, so more power to the OP poster.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    And Renew Your Vows, where you actually get to see Peter and MJ grow, age, and change
    Yes, this too! Can't' believe I forgot to add that one. Thanks!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor