• Yes

13 39.39%
  • No

16 48.48%
  • Only if different creative talent were in charge

4 12.12%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    My Answer is no but I accidently clicked on yes on the poll. Superman and Brainiac 5 never had an intimate relationship nor they are gay they are friends, if they want a non-straight couple they could use non-straight LOSH characters.
    Of course if it's the younger Brainiac and Kara... that's fine.

wait... why no female Brainiacs?

I was REALLY hoping we'd get a LOSH spinoff of JLU since that's WHERE Supergirl's plot went.

Fantastic Member

That would be a definite "No" from me. I see no reason for it, and I prefer that Superman be left out of any such ideas.

I don't even want there to be another Legion cartoon unless they're going to treat it with respect and not dumb it down, like they did with the last one. The Legion deserved better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker Venom View Post
    That would be a definite "No" from me. I see no reason for it, and I prefer that Superman be left out of any such ideas.

I don't even want there to be another Legion cartoon unless they're going to treat it with respect and not dumb it down, like they did with the last one. The Legion deserved better than that.
    What if it's Super-Girl, not Superman?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    What if it's Super-Girl, not Superman?
    Do you mean if it leads to Kara having a relationship with Brainy, or if it means her being in a non-straight relationship with another Legionnaire?

If it's the former, as a longtime Legion fan, I wouldn't mind if Kara wound up with Brainy, since there's precedent there, and it was something I felt never really was explored fully. If it's the latter, I'd say "No", because that's not who Kara has been, historically, and I don't like it when that drastic a change is made to a longstanding character "just because" with there having been nothing previously to even suggest the possibility, like what was done with Iceman.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker Venom View Post
    Do you mean if it leads to Kara having a relationship with Brainy, or if it means her being in a non-straight relationship with another Legionnaire?

If it's the former, as a longtime Legion fan, I wouldn't mind if Kara wound up with Brainy, since there's precedent there, and it was something I felt never really was explored fully. If it's the latter, I'd say "No", because that's not who Kara has been, historically, and I don't like it when that drastic a change is made to a longstanding character "just because" with there having been nothing previously to even suggest the possibility, like what was done with Iceman.
    I'm a big fan of Kara+Brainiac, so yeah, that one.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Of course if it's the younger Brainiac and Kara... that's fine.

wait... why no female Brainiacs?

I was REALLY hoping we'd get a LOSH spinoff of JLU since that's WHERE Supergirl's plot went.
    There is a female Brainiac in the Reboot timeline. She is Brainiac 5's mom Brainiac 4. She is also an emotionless sociopath whole tried to kill him.

That sounds a lot like the first Brainiac.

After looking it up it turns out there IS another female Brainiac..... technically. She preferred to be called Indigo, but her actual given name was Brainiac 8.

After looking it up it turns out there IS another female Brainiac..... technically. She preferred to be called Indigo, but her actual given name was Brainiac 8.
    I believe she was a villain in the first season of Supergirl.

I decided to click yes because I think that a LoSH cartoon would be good and I don't care one way or another who Clark winds up with in any given incarnation or adaptation anymore, *but* I don't watch superhero shows for romance. If it just develops over time as a natural plot point with good storytelling then great, but it shouldn't be the overarching theme or even end goal in any way. That's more suited for a live action CW or Syfy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I believe she was a villain in the first season of Supergirl.

I decided to click yes because I think that a LoSH cartoon would be good and I don't care one way or another who Clark winds up with in any given incarnation or adaptation anymore, *but* I don't watch superhero shows for romance. If it just develops over time as a natural plot point with good storytelling then great, but it shouldn't be the overarching theme or even end goal in any way. That's more suited for a live action CW or Syfy thing.
    Honestly, shippers drive me nuts because it's like nothing else on the shows matter besides the romance. And the name merging, UGH. The worst thing the 00s invented was crap like "Brangelina"

I still think it'd be hilarious to see alt-future kids of Supergirl and Brainiac show up. Coluan green skin+Kryptonian powers!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I still think it'd be hilarious to see alt-future kids of Supergirl and Brainiac show up. Coluan green skin+Kryptonian powers!
    They had a daughter just like that in the Kingdom Come book. She was green skinned with blood drive hair and wore the S.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    They had a daughter just like that in the Kingdom Come book. She was green skinned with blood drive hair and wore the S.
    "blood drive"? *looks her up* Anyways, apparently the creators never wrote out her backstory. She looks like a female Coluan, but wears a variant of the crest of the House of El. Her known powers are similar to Supergirl's too. Apparently they never actually even named the character. She's referred to as "Brainiac's Daughter" only.

Took me a while, I'm back Netherman14's Avatar

As I'm sure many others have said, we had one already. it was called Legion of Super Heroes.
    Pull-List:

DC: Batman: Damned, The Green Lantern. Young Justice. Wonder Twins

Boom!: Ronin Samurai.