Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    ...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    I also like how all this sounds. I'd take it a step further by making Dagger an active and willing participant in his independence, since their status quo is probably a burden to them both anyway... they could have some epiphany that Dagger can enter his "limbo" and expend her energies more efficiently, to feed those mysterious "hungers" in a more satisfying way. give them closure, with a warning to Cloak that these unseen "hungers" will eventually need to be "fed" again... that way, it gives him a new "mission" of seeking guidance from others and/or objects that will be capable of doing that same "job" for him in the future. no need to even remove Dagger from his life completely, just take away the co-dependence factor and let them both grow as their own people.
    Nah. Absolutely not. I'd want a WHOLE clean break.
    If anything the opposite, in which she realizes just how much she'd taken that constant presence and comfort for granted for all that time.

Though honestly one of the key GOALS or ideas BEHIND this revamp is "Cloak gets a power up and is no longer dependent on anyone. So what does CLOAKS life look like without dagger in his life completely".

What does Tyrones existence look like post Dagger? In this instance it a feature not a bug. I don't wanna kill her off or anything but it would be an action/horror book but most importantly a "Solo" book Thats the revamp.

What's it like when he really LEANS into his darkness powers and explores the mystical/cosmic potentials of his power. The last thing that I'd start off with in the story is her giving him one last "Dose" and a warning that "one you'll need me again".

In fact now that you mention it. I would start it with a time skip, where Cloak is In media res, and already dealing with some supernatural threat(s) mid-battle and then shifts to some unseen person asking for a favor and him responding from his mirror Castle/Mansion/Sanctum in the Gloom. "Where's dagger" would not be a question that comes up for a least 6 issues. Its microscope theory where you zoom in super hard at a character and figure out what they would look like strong and on their own adventure.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

I'd probably have Dagger be an Avenger or live on Krakoa as an X-men. Is she still a mutant?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-02-2022 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd probably have Dagger be an Avenger or live on Krakoa as an X-men. Is she still a mutant?
    No they are not mutants Cloak or Dagger

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    No they are not mutants Cloak or Dagger
    Marvel flip-flops a lot about that. As of those Marvel Premiere Graphic Novels that came out a few years back, they were described as mutants again, at least from what I recall.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Marvel flip-flops a lot about that. As of those Marvel Premiere Graphic Novels that came out a few years back, they were described as mutants again, at least from what I recall.
    Even better, for characters like Cloak & Dagger, Franklin or Wanda, who have and have not detected as mutants at various times, that means that Cerebro has recordings of them *from when they detected as mutants* and can resurrect them *as mutants* whenever they want.

So even if they *currently* aren't mutants, there can be a mutant version of them at any time.

The Puma

I'd focus on Fireheart's role as a protector of his tribe. This involves searching for missing members, investigating deaths, retrieving stolen artifacts and in general, defending against enemies both mundane and fantastical.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The Puma

I'd focus on Fireheart's role as a protector of his tribe. This involves searching for missing members, investigating deaths, retrieving stolen artifacts and in general, defending against enemies both mundane and fantastical.
    Sony should do a Puma film and I'd do something similar.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-04-2022 at 01:21 PM.

Sony should do a Puma film and I do something similar.
    I had an idea for a Puma movie in which he tries to reclaim an artifact Kravinov's family stole from his tribe.

I had an idea for a Puma movie in which he tries to reclaim an artifact Kravinov's family stole from his tribe.
    That's cool. According to the wiki, he's tied to a prophecy about the world ending. So that's the trilogy hook/c-plot like Thanos, Voldemort etc.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-04-2022 at 01:28 PM.

The Puma

Sony should do a Puma film and I'd do something similar.
    That's cool. According to the wiki, he's tied to a prophecy about the world ending. So that's the trilogy hook/c-plot like Thanos, Voldemort etc.
    Something to do with the Beyonder, if I recall right. That said, yes, I would be down for that Puma revamp/focus, too.

American Eagle

While defending his home, Jason Strongbow is supposedly killed. However, he is the recipient of cybernetics which greatly enhance his strength, speed, agility, healing, durability and senses. Initially under control of Alchemax, Jason breaks free with the help of a sympathetic scientist and uses his powers to take revenge against Alchemax while aiding their victims.

Astonishing Member

American Eagle

While defending his home, Jason Strongbow is supposedly killed. However, he is the recipient of cybernetics which greatly enhance his strength, speed, agility, healing, durability and senses. Initially under control of Alchemax, Jason breaks free with the help of a sympathetic scientist and uses his powers to take revenge against Alchemax while aiding their victims.
    When would this take place? Modern day or 2099?

American Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Either could work, since Alchemax was founded in the present era during the original Superior Spider-Man saga. That said, I do like the idea, and since Alchemax has been getting into anti-symbiote weapons, American Eagle's cyberization could be a facet of that, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I didn't really think about it. I initially was going to use Roxxon in place of Alchemax.

I didn't really think about it. I initially was going to use Roxxon in place of Alchemax.
    Roxxon could work, too, but what made you change your mind, if I may ask?