Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

I enjoyed the Disney+ take on Red Dagger. He's a much funner dude and the Red Dagger organization is a cool hook. So for a solo I'd have him join a similar organization that investigates supernatural occurrences. They are the good guy version of Aim/Hand. He could join the Pakistani version of Shield but the former is easier for non South Asian writers to use.

I took the Aaron Sorkin masterclass and he saw TV as more setting based. Hence why all of his shows were named after the location the job takes place in (ex- the West Wing, the Newsroom etc).

So a workplace drama with Red Dagger would be my pitch.

I loved Disney+ take on Kamala so I'd bring over some of that shows take, even the djinn angle.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 08-31-2022 at 09:05 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Dennis Dunphy is riding his Harley one evening in upstate New York to clear his head when from out of the blue, clear sky a satellite crashing in front of him. Without room to maneuver he lays the bike down and rolls into the crater. After laying there for a few minutes to calm down and make sure he is OK he notices the satellite has Chinese markings. It is a Chinese science satellite that was sent up to help them study cosmic radiation and how it can be used in the super human arms race. And while Dennis was laying next to it he was given a dose from the metal that had been irradiated with cosmic rays.

His strength, stamina and durability is massively increased to Titania/Abomination/Rhino levels without any alteration to his physical appearance like Ben Grimm.