Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I don't mean to belittle the conversation going on but I like how this thread has become a replica of the Ivy Appreciation thread. This discussion has gone on a number of times.
    Last edited by lucius121; 09-07-2017 at 05:47 AM.

The problem with Ivy & Harley is These New Generation of Teens & New Writers, make Poison look like she a Holy Good Person
    The reason I say their just friends with Benefits is the fact I see Ivy as a really somewhat of a ok Sister Like for Harley but not for a Long Term Relationship, Poison ivy Only Cares Bout Mother Nature aka her Plants over Human which Harley is, Poison ivy powers are to ( seduce ) Men/Girls or Flirt & wants to Kill humans/Animal's & only want a World full of Green

That is the Real Poison Ivy, not this Rebirth Crap Ivy & Harley are at a Beach Two criminals, which by the way they On a beach with other people who somehow don't panic around them, so far this whole rebirth thing nothing but fan service cause it sells
    Ivy can be just a Toxic as the joker, she abuse Harley & called her stupid or its your fault plenty of times, but everyone just wanna blame the joker & (Shoutout Abuse! Abuse! ) what people need to understand is Joker/Harley are two Psycho People in Love who fell into madness which I love There were plenty of times joker went after Harley kissed her or even Cry in front of her, which btw Harley is the only person that saw joker cry as For Harley she supposed to be this Obsession person with the joker, Funny/flirting/crazy,psycho Clown girl,Sidekick/girlfriend

Which she is not in these awful rebirth comics in my (opinion) she just a bleached all white skin Female joker version, who doesn't look like the clown girl anymore, the only comics I buy for Harley are the Gotham City Garage,injustice 2 cause I love the idea of Harley & her daughter together, Harley these days not the same anymore cause to many people trying to change her up, like being a Full time hero which she is not, I think the best version of Harley besides the Animated series was the Arkham Videogame's
    Aleast in those games she was Harley & even made a Badass Gangs of Harley, what they need to do is make Harley her own villain with her own gang of henchmen & interact with her Puddin from time to Time either way for me Harley is just not Harley anymore

I will support her in different /my ways

P.S I miss Joker/Harley going around Gotham city & picking on other villains/ Batman

I have not been reading Harley's comics so i am no expert. I can't contribute to this discussion in a meaningful way.

I can only repeat what others may have pointed out. Anybody is an improvement over Joker. Joker has tried to kill her many times. No amount of emotional abusiveness can be as bad as a so called lover who tries to kill you from time to time.

It even sounds absurd:loves you but tries to kill you from time to time. And if Ivy is really abusive(and i don't know if she is) she can try someone else. If she is after bad guys why not somebody like Scarface. Or maybe Kiteman. Kiteman sounds good to me. Someone less lethal.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 09-08-2017 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJuri View Post
    That is the Real Poison Ivy
    Poison Ivy is not real. She's just ink and colors (and sometimes a role an actress plays).

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyJuri View Post
    ...so far this whole rebirth thing nothing but fan service cause it sells
    Why shouldn't DC want to make money by giving people what they want?

If DC was giving people what they wanted then Nightwing & StarFire would have been official too,we live in a world full of SJW nonsense so of course they gonna do it

I see Ivy & swamp thing more of a couple cause you know they both plant people

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    I have not been reading Harley's comics so i am no expert. I can't contribute to this discussion in a meaningful way.

I can only repeat what others may have pointed out. Anybody is an improvement over Joker. Joker has tried to kill her many times. No amount of emotional abusiveness can be as bad as a so called lover who tries to kill you from time to time.

It even sounds absurd:loves you but tries to kill you from time to time. And if Ivy is really abusive(and i don't know if she is) she can try someone else. If she is after bad guys why not somebody like Scarface. Or maybe Kiteman. Kiteman sounds good to me. Someone less lethal.
    Exactly! At the end of the day, ANYBODY is better for Harley than the Joker.

I disagree Catwoman & batman are a good couple the only downside is that Selina likes to Steal other then that she a hero, in every comic's ,injustice games,Cartoons they both do love each other & I like them as a team since both came from the streets & wanna do the right thing, the rebirth rooftop series so far been my favorite.

But without the joker we wouldn't have Harley our crazy clown girl, I actually prefer joker & Harley more together because of the chaos, funny moments & picking on batman & other villains I feel without them together she can't stand on her own, her & Ivy is boring imo

yeah but Harley also try's to kill her puddin aswell but don't, I just don't understand what other people see them as a bad couple they suppose to be a crazy couple that's the whole point of crazy love, I mean there were plenty of times joker pull Harley & kissed her in the Batman Animated series & comics joker who cry in front of her