Default Readers of the x-wing books.

Specificly the first 7.

Rogue Squadron, Wedges Gamble, The Krytos Trap, Bacta War, Wraith Squadron, Iron Fist and Solo Command.

What are some of your favorite moments from these books. I'm a huge fan of these. They would have made a great anime series. I didn't care for the last two books that took place later in the timeline issardes revenge or the star fighters of some such place. But mercy kill was decent.

My favorite scenes in the wraith squadron books are all of the it ketch stuff. It never got old. And just when you thought they had done everything they could with the joke they went that extra mile.

My favorite moments from the rogue squadron books were in wedge's gamble when he is conning one the people one which computer core to take. If I ever had extra money id higher some 501st cosplayers to reenact that scene as a fan film.

My other favorite scene was when coran tries to use booster terrik's name to scare booster terrik.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

BANNED

I only read the comics, which were pretty good.

The comics sort of serve as a prequel to the novel series (They came out at roughly the same time). The comics take place shortly after ROTJ, and gradually introduce characters that will play an important part in later books-Tycho, Mirax, Boomer for example at first-although they don't really go full book lead-in until "In the Empire's Service", which introduced Baron Fel, and started the "Rise of Isard" storyline which not only featured Isard but also General Derricote, Krennel, Phennir etc. as well a short appearences by Corran, Iella, and Kirtan Loor.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    The comics sort of serve as a prequel to the novel series (They came out at roughly the same time). The comics take place shortly after ROTJ, and gradually introduce characters that will play an important part in later books-Tycho, Mirax, Boomer for example at first-although they don't really go full book lead-in until "In the Empire's Service", which introduced Baron Fel, and started the "Rise of Isard" storyline which not only featured Isard but also General Derricote, Krennel, Phennir etc. as well a short appearences by Corran, Iella, and Kirtan Loor.
    Thanks for that info. I assume you meant Booster not Boomer.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"