View Poll Results: Should storm be a real goddess?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... Finally!!! It's about time.

27 18.37%
  • No, she is already powerful enough with her current mutant abilities.

91 61.90%
  • I'm not sure or indifferent.

29 19.73%
Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    In the scan you provided, the Olympians and other pantheons were men who became "gods" when some of them came into contact with Atum's essence.
    The scan doesn't say that at all. Black panther says that and you are using that to fill in the blanks. The scan says that Atum released the energy that man used to give form to the gods. That's what the scan says.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Yaaaaaaassssssss! Bring on the REAL power of Hadari Yao, the BIGGER GOD! AMEN!

It is. You're blinded by your disdain for her unbreakable ties to T'Challa and Wakandan mythos. You will be blessed one day tho.

If Storm is a part time god because she gains power for the the faith of others, then so is your fave Thor. Scans you have personally provided imply as much. Stop this madness.

Tea! You know I was thinking the same thing. One of the most knowledgeable Storm fans has made it back amongst us. Never again shall ZNOP leave our side. In the name of Hadari Yao we pray!

Truth tea! The tea of all tea! A tea spilling of this magnitude has shaken even the great mound of vibranium.

As of right now Storm is NOT of Wakandan descent. Her godly heritage was unlocked by way of Wakandan faith. Try again.

These are the facts that enlighten a conversation. The truth of Goddess Storm shall not be denied. Her light will lay waste infidel armies and their cities to the ground!
    I'm not denying that... But, perhaps you can tell us which pantheon Ororo belongs to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSirKnight View Post
    I'm not denying that... But, perhaps you can tell us which pantheon Ororo belongs to.
    The vishanti, she inherited that from Gaea's big sister Maat, the sky goddess.

BANNED

Is there another African Pantheon besides the Orisha in the MU? Because as of right now, after Coates' story of Storm's ascension, she is the only God standing in their place. So what are you asking? She is the pantheon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    Proof that Storm has become one of the Vashanti? Where was that stated in Coates' story? It's clearly implied that the Orisha are all gone and Storm is the BIGGER GOD on the continent.

BANNED

Is there another African Pantheon besides the Orisha in the MU? Because as of right now, after Coates' story of Storm's ascension, she is the only God standing in their place. So what are you asking? She is the pantheon.

Proof that Storm has become one of the Vashanti? Where was that stated in Coates' story? It's clearly implied that the Orisha are all gone and Storm is the BIGGER GOD on the continent.
    Did you miss the part where she inherited that from her ancestors? Did you miss the history of Oshtur blessing Ororo's family line and being please she exists? Did you read any of that?

BANNED

And, here I thought that Gaea was older than Maat.

Thor Vol. 1 #301
    Last edited by BlackSirKnight; 04-22-2018 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Link(s) added.

BANNED

BANNED

Thanks But, my previous post already contains that link... I beat you by three minutes

BANNED

Did you miss the part where she inherited that from her ancestors? Did you miss the history of Oshtur blessing Ororo's family line and being please she exists? Did you read any of that?
    I missed the part of Coates' story that says she became part of the Vishanti, yes. All that I know about the Vishanti, they are NOT part time gods. I did, however, read a story where it's heavily implied that Storm replaces the Orisha. She has taken all of their places. Have you read something else?
    And, here I thought that Gaea was older than Maat.

Thor Vol. 1 #301
    Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. They are all white. Storm is an African Goddess like Len Wein and Dave Cockrum intended. All black everything!
    Nope.
    Thanks But, my previous post already contains that link... I beat you by three minutes
    Doesn't matter. It's all wrong. All of it in its entirety.

BANNED

I missed the part of Coates' story that says she became part of the Vishanti, yes. All that I know about the Vishanti, they are NOT part time gods. I did, however, read a story where it's heavily implied that Storm replaces the Orisha. She has taken all of their places. Have you read something else?

Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. They are all white. Storm is an African Goddess like Len Wein and Dave Cockrum intended. All black everything!

Nope.

Doesn't matter. It's all wrong. All of it in its entirety.
    LL! Perhaps in a just Marvel Universe. But, honestly, prior to Ororo have you ever seen a "Black African" god or goddess?

BANNED

Oshtur isn't white her name in this translation is Greek her kemetic name is Maat.

This is what she looks like:

BANNED

Oshtur isn't white her name in this translation is Greek her kemetic name is Maat.

She looks mighty "White" to me.

BANNED

LL! Perhaps in a just Marvel Universe. But, honestly, prior to Ororo have you ever seen a "Black African" god or goddess?
    Exactly my point. We need otherworldly, Hadari Yao with the blue-black skin tone. Nothing less will suffice!

Be that as it may, these two pictures do NOT help your point. Storm has been portrayed in similar fashion to BOTH of those, and they certainly weren't shining examples of artist playing up her heritage. Do you have any other scans to help, or is that it?
    Exactly. I'm getting very huge "white woman with a tan" vibes.

BANNED

That doesn't look human to me but ok
    Other images

Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 04-22-2018 at 09:08 AM.

BANNED

That doesn't look human to me but ok
    Other images

That last one is clearly Storm praying to the goddess within. She has been named The Bright Lady, BLUE, The most POWERFUL woman in comics, and the most BEAUTIFUL woman in comics, Hadari Yao, Queen of Prophecy, The All-Goddess who Preserves the Balance of All Natural Things, Weather Witch, Ororo Komo Wakandas, Windrider, The Walker of Clouds, La Reine Storm, Ororo Iqadi T'Challa, The Rightful Queen of Wakanda. This is all factual.