View Poll Results: Should storm be a real goddess?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... Finally!!! It's about time.

27 18.37%
  • No, she is already powerful enough with her current mutant abilities.

91 61.90%
  • I'm not sure or indifferent.

29 19.73%
Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    But if Thor and Hulk are more powerful than Strom ...

From hehco every time Storm has faced Thor, ends up ridiculously humiliated ororo
    not saying she can beat thor now but those instances they fought was years ago and she wasn't fighting him as a deity.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-02-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    i completely understand living in the past. marvel I don't think made the best decision by messing with the originals and replacing with alternates.
    meh wonder what's next...

But she is not a deity, she only has delusions of being one.

The storm is not going to go beyond what the wind and rain can, without going too far, she can not hurt someone with levels of super strength and decent invulnerability because they do not have that in their arsenal.

And a power goes with Thor ???? which is measured with celestials?, I do not think so.

BANNED

The storm is not going to go beyond what the wind and rain can, without going too far, she can not hurt someone with levels of super strength and decent invulnerability because they do not have that in their arsenal.

And a power goes with Thor ???? which is measured with celestials?, I do not think so.
    Ok, Stop because your going off topic and a lot of what your saying is incorrect. And by your other response I'm going to assume you haven't not seen all her fights with Thor AND Hulk.

as of issue 17 of black panther she is a deity. it's canon. the level of her power has not been explained but she is one now. the delusional ones at this point would be the ones unwilling to acknowledge this after this issue.

now u may not want her to be one or think it's stupid. that's fine, but to say she is delusional is not factual because she has used said divine power.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Ok, Stop because your going off topic and a lot of what your saying is incorrect. And by your other response I'm going to assume you haven't not seen all her fights with Thor AND Hulk.
    Storm has never been able to with Thor, thank you.

as of issue 17 of black panther she is a deity. it's canon. the level of her power has not been explained but she is one now. the delusional ones at this point would be the ones unwilling to acknowledge this after this issue.

now u may not want her to be one or think it's stupid. that's fine, but to say she is delusional is not factual because she has used said divine power.
    She has a harmony with the wind and the rain, which is a goddess and is delirium of her, she is only a mutant.

Her divinity is not supported by any side, except that she believes to be a deity, hehco strom is very easy to assassinate, a deity would not be.

She has a harmony with the wind and the rain, which is a goddess and is delirium of her, she is only a mutant.

Her divinity is not supported by any side, except that she believes to be a deity, hehco strom is very easy to assassinate, a deity would not be.
    you think thor is a deity right? you know he can die and he recently lost his arm. is he not a deity since he can be maimed, killed?

BANNED

But if Thor and Hulk are more powerful than Strom ...

From hehco every time Storm has faced Thor, ends up ridiculously humiliated ororo
    Please cite the titles/issues where you've witnessed Ororo humiliating Thor so I can post the pics for all to see...

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Please cite the titles/issues where you've witnessed Ororo humiliating Thor so I can post the pics for all to see...
    he said thor humiliating ororo. you have it backwards

BANNED

he said thor humiliating ororo. you have it backwards
    Sorry, I misunderstood...

Don't think it adds anything worthwhile for the long haul, but it could be a fun exploration for a miniseries or a graphic novel (6-12 issues worth).

BANNED

Storm and Thor have only gone up against each other once and that was many years ago. Also, she was not in her right mind in that fight. Furthermore, she has had some major power upgrades since then like her internal attacks. Well, I can go on and on about this, but suffice to say, I believe Ororo can beat Thor. That said, I don't want to derail this thread with a Storm vs. Thor debate.

BANNED

Storm has never been able to with Thor, thank you.
    So you haven't read ALL their fight ok gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Materiel View Post
    Don't think it adds anything worthwhile for the long haul, but it could be a fun exploration for a miniseries or a graphic novel (6-12 issues worth).
    That's fine with me

BANNED

Well, when Ororo does layout the thunder god -- please be sure to let us know...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 09-02-2017 at 04:40 PM.