View Poll Results: Should storm be a real goddess?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... Finally!!! It's about time.

27 18.37%
  • No, she is already powerful enough with her current mutant abilities.

91 61.90%
  • I'm not sure or indifferent.

29 19.73%
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071
Results 1,051 to 1,057 of 1057
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    That's the only scan I need. You are lying about when that scan happened and all the scans you used have nothing to do with Storm. Claiming to be a Victor with evidence that doesn't support you isn't winning.
    All I'm saying is Eternity is more powerful than the Vishanti, and you have no scans to say they are more powerful than he. I can produce scans saying he is either equal in power to the Living Tribunal, or second only to the LT in power. Now, whatever you want to argue about Eternity being universal vs. omniversal, the facts stands that there are no scans I have seen you produce to say the Vishanti rival, equal, or surpass him in power. Deal with that!

BANNED

deleted post

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    All I'm saying is Eternity is more powerful than the Vishanti, and you have no scans to say they are more powerful than he. I can produce scans saying he is either equal in power to the Living Tribunal, or second only to the LT in power. Now, whatever you want to argue about Eternity being universal vs. omniversal, the facts stands that there are no scans I have seen you produce to say the Vishanti rival, equal, or surpass him in power. Deal with that!
    The vishanti are never included in cosmic rankings. They have been constantly said to live outside of universal eternity in realities they created for themselves. Storm held the universe placed by strange and that was still a passive feat she had to be unconscious to do. So stop it, the universe was only one in that story Dr. Strange placed it inside of her, she held it while graviton and Dr strange saved eternity.

They routinely protect eternity from things that can kill it.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 04-24-2018 at 05:37 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    The vishanti are never included in cosmic rankings. They have been constantly said to live outside of universal eternity in realities they created for themselves. Storm held the universe placed by strange and that was still a passive feat she had to be unconscious to do. So stop it, the universe was only one in that story Dr. Strange placed it inside of her, she held it while graviton and Dr strange saved eternity.

They routinely protect eternity from things that can kill it.
    Nice, but still, it doesn't matter how Eternity's essence was passed into her, she had the strength of will to be able to hold it. That's the important thing. Again, you cannot show me any scans that say Osthur is more powerful than Eternity. Heck, some scans state Eternity to be about equal with the Living Tribunal, which puts Eternity at a much higher ranking than Oshtur and the Vishanti.

BANNED

Nice, but still, it doesn't matter how Eternity's essence was passed into her, she had the strength of will to be able to hold it. That's the important thing. Again, you cannot show me any scans that say Osthur is more powerful than Eternity. Heck, some scans state Eternity to be about equal with the Living Tribunal, which puts Eternity at a much higher ranking than Oshtur and the Vishanti.
    Eternity/Infinity are the multiverse. As such Oshtur and the Vishanti are a part of it/him/her.

So of course Eternity is more powerful than the Vishanti. The Vishanti acting to protect Eternity is essentially a part of Eternity protecting himself or acting to maintain the cosmic balance.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I'm calling it. Storm is gonna usurp Oshtur. It's her birthright.
    When Storm and Forge were banished to a new Earth created by the Adversary, as he planned on destroying the regular universe Storm realized that the Adversary was offering her the chance to become the new Oshtur.

We saw this happen with other mutants. Banshee aka Theresa Rourke is now the goddess Morrigan, after destroying the previous Morrigan and taking her power into herself (the old Morrigan wanted to die so she let this happen).

BANNED

It does matter, because it shows she doesn't have the power to do it herself. I get that your focus is on the hypothetical with her but yes it matters because it shows the limits of her power, it's shows her character and above all else it's how the writers tell their story.