Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Is Nightwatch's costume not similar to that of Spawn's from Image Comics?
    by 'similar,' did you mean to say 'identical?' this would be dumb. I really hope that Spike Lee reconsiders. there are plenty of characters who could benefit from his vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    I've always thought Cardiac would translate really well into film. It seems almost everyone (in America at least) has very strong feelings about the medical system and there is a lot to of ways they could go with that topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    This would actually be a really cool idea, in my opinion. Cardiac is a character who I've always felt has been woefully under-utilized, and he has some very interesting and relatable motivations.
    I agree with both of you. I saw Cardiac here and there in the 90s but thought he was cool and the little I know about him makes me want to know more. Definitely feel he's underutilized and could make for some interesting screen time. I...I honestly don't think I even have seen Nightwatch before this. When I heard the news, I for some reason kept thinking the articles were meaning Nighthawk.
    Voice Actor and Symbiote Fanatic -- Hoping for Anti-Venom's return daily.

Astonishing Member

I wonder how long till every fringe character in the Spider-Man universe gets their own movie.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    I wonder how long till every fringe character in the Spider-Man universe gets their own movie.
    I'll watch Nightwatch, Silver Sable and Ringer movies if it means I get a Superior Foes of Spider-Man movie. I'd love if they did it as a Tarantino style R rated crime/comedy but I know that isn't realistic.

Although if you asked me a few days ago how realistic a Spike Lee directed Nightwatch movie is...

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    I'll watch Nightwatch, Silver Sable and Ringer movies if it means I get a Superior Foes of Spider-Man movie. I'd love if they did it as a Tarantino style R rated crime/comedy but I know that isn't realistic.

Although if you asked me a few days ago how realistic a Spike Lee directed Nightwatch movie is...
    I'd love a Superior Foes movie. Beetle deserves to be in live-action.

might as well totally remix the character since there's not that much to work with as far as canon. This will only be peripherally be connected to Spidey, so there's no crazy continuity to be caught up in.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus1980 View Post
    Pretty sure Humbug won’t get his own movie.

- Jason G. Carr

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Nightwatch is about as obscure as you can get. To me, that's a plus in the sense that he'll stand on his own feet without needing to tie into Spider-Man. On the other hand, he's as 90s as can be, which is not a plus. The creative people behind this is quite good, though, so this actually has some of my interest.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Well in all fairness I have only seen one Spike Lee movie and than is one genre I never thought he would try...crime-Inside Man- So I would be curious to see what he does with NIghtwatch. I will agree that he is 90's as 90's could be and looks like Spawn but the writer took him in a completely opposite direction...Since the series ended on sort of a cliffhanger (mainly whether or not he was still alive) I would like to see him return in a mini-series.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I'd love a Superior Foes movie. Beetle deserves to be in live-action.
    YES. I think Hannah Simone (Cece from New Girl) would do a great job. Unless you meant Abe Jenkins Beetle, in which case Hannah would be an interesting and possibly confusing choice.