Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    Even this one?
    Definitely not that one. But then, that's not Dr. Fate.

Biased but i'd say Namor.
    If you consider the time period he was conceived it, it was ahead of the time.
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Boisterously Confused

Hour Man was another I always really liked the look of, particularly when George Perez got his pencils on him.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Definitely not that one. But then, that's not Dr. Fate.
    Better version (although it's not Dr. Fate)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member

Doctor Fate's garb has long been my favorite too, although I never much cared for the half-face version of the helmet. The full-length helmet is so much more mysterious-looking!

Moon Knight...Marvel will NEVER get this character right...I repeat...MARVEL WILL NEVER GET THIS CHARACTER RIGHT!! Great character, but...MARVEL WILL NEVER GET IT RIGHT...because they are IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Moon Knight...Marvel will NEVER get this character right...I repeat...MARVEL WILL NEVER GET THIS CHARACTER RIGHT!! Great character, but...MARVEL WILL NEVER GET IT RIGHT...because they are IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Moon knight has been great ever since the Warren Ellis and Delcan Shalvey run, even with the rotating writer/artist.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Starmie View Post
    Moon knight has been great ever since the Warren Ellis and Delcan Shalvey run, even with the rotating writer/artist.
    I've enjoyed whatever incarnation we got since Charlie Huston's run. Moon Knight is always entertaining even when they get him wrong.

Back on topic: Rocket Racoon

BANNED

This is not about our favorite characters,

The characters whom I think have a cool design and concept are Archangel, Multiple Man, Iceman, Storm, Vertigo, Apocalyps and Magneto

From Valiant, Faith and VIncent Van Goat.

DArkhorse, I'Ll pick X.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    ...The characters whom I think have a cool design and concept are Archangel, Multiple Man, Iceman, Storm, Vertigo, Apocalyps and Magneto...
    I've always found it hard to say with X-Men because they've tended to have so many. I'll agree with you on Storm and Archangel if we distill it down to the basics. In her case, the flowing white hair, whited-out eyes and some form of unconventional billowing cape. In his, the vast bionic wings, blue skin and blonde hair over Adams' classic blue and white costume.

Visually I was struck by the design of Spider Gwen's costume

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Bishop. It was rare back in the day when a black maskless superhero had a distinct design. You got this mountain of a dude with sometimes glowy eyes w/ a giant ass M branded over his right eye. Oh and he was rocking the goatee before everybody else copied his style. He changed the trend of black superheroes looking like Kwame from Captain Planet.

Going to come out of left field for this, but in terms of who I think has a cool design or concept:

That's right, Casey Jones. As a fan of street level characters, I dig the fact that he's very much a product of a rough city. Armed with just a bunch of ordinary and common tools like baseball bats and hockey sticks, he faces wave after wave of gang members, Foot ninjas, and mutants. While he doesn't have a lot of training, he has enough. Combine that with a lot of guts and fortitude, and Casey becomes the common everyman underdog you'll root for no matter what.

Still, the one common denominator I like across all iterations of Casey is the mask. It's creepy, emotionless, tough, intimidating, and reassuring all at the same time.

Awesome design and character!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."