Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No I explained it before, and I'll explain it again.

1. Peter is still an active crime fighter in this canon whereas in the Spider-Girl canon he was retired, and missing a leg.

2. In the beginning of Spider-Girl May had to hide the fact that she was fighting crime from her parents. Peter was very upset with May, and she had to prove herself to her father repeatedly. In Renew Your Vows while Peter's hesitant about MJ, and Annie fighting crime he doesn't try and prevent Annie from being a super hero after she proved herself in the first story arc.

3. In Spider-Girl Mary Jane was a civilian. In RYV she's a super hero alongside her husband, and daughter.

4. In Spider-Girl Mary Jane got pregnant, and had a second child. In RYV Annie's an only child so far.

The only real things that Spider-Girl and Renew Your Vows have in common are a married Spider-Man, Spider-Man having a daughter with powers, and Normie starting out as a villain. That's it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    You could have just posted this in the RYV appreciation thread.

I've since taken the liberty of doing so.

Fantastic Member

I think as others have said, Peter is still active as Spider-Man. MJ is still active as Spinneret and Annie, based off the interviews I’ve read, seems like she might be a bit different to May. She seems to be more impatient, have a bit more of a temper and a wild streak. Mayday tended to take after Peter, I think Annie takes after MJ.

I’m curious if they will have another child in the time jumped issues

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RD! View Post
    I think as others have said, Peter is still active as Spider-Man. MJ is still active as Spinneret and Annie, based off the interviews I’ve read, seems like she might be a bit different to May. She seems to be more impatient, have a bit more of a temper and a wild streak. Mayday tended to take after Peter, I think Annie takes after MJ.

I’m curious if they will have another child in the time jumped issues
    If that ended up true, then it would have be like Spider-girl of the MC-2 series.

BANNED

If that ever happened, it'd be interesting to note Peter and MJ waited a whole other decade to have another kid in both continuities.

Issue 19 rolls back though. Have they decided the timeskip was a mistake?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

OP - I guess we have our answer lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Issue 19 rolls back though. Have they decided the timeskip was a mistake?
    It maybe a flashback of sorts for the issue.