View Poll Results: Who's the best Superman Supporting Character?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lois Lane

25 67.57%
  • Jimmy Olsen

10 27.03%
  • Perry White

4 10.81%
  • Lana Lang

5 13.51%
  • Lori Lemaris

1 2.70%
  • Lex Luthor

7 18.92%
  • Steel

5 13.51%
  • Superboy (Conner)

6 16.22%
  • Superboy (Jon)

12 32.43%
  • Supergirl (Kara)

7 18.92%
  • Supergirl (Linda)

2 5.41%
  • The Kents

6 16.22%
  • Krypto

8 21.62%
  • Bibbo

2 5.41%
  • Maggie Sawyer and Dan Turpin

3 8.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Superman Supporting Cast Poll!

In the elimination thread, we wondered who would win in a poll of Superman's supporting cast, so, here it is

I'm ok with the Kents being dead, I think at least Pa should be gone, but I gave them a vote out of respect anyway.

I went with Lois Lane. She's been in almost everything and, hell, they even had a TV series a few year back called Lois & Clark. It wasn't Bibbo & Clark or Lori & Clark.

It is nice to see John Kent get some votes. He is a good character and is in a way the best thing to happen to Superman both in story and in real world. I still vote for Lois Lane because she is the best supporting character in my opinion.

Extraordinary Member

I'm more interested in the character of Linda Danvers than I am in the character of Superman, so she's my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    I'm more interested in the character of Linda Danvers than I am in the character of Superman, so she's my choice.
    I'm the same way in regards to Kara Zor-El/Kara Danvers. But I went with Lois because she is more important to Superman. Superman and Supergirl don't really need each other to get along.
    So I don't really regard Kara as a supporting character. More like a spin-off character. Where-as it's not really Superman without Lois in there somewhere to give Superman support. So that's why I voted for Lois.

Of course Lois Lane's going to win this poll. It's no contest, I shouldn't have put her in my elimination game either because she's going to be the hands down winner. I'll probably vote for her too because she is clearly the best supporting character through all of the decades.

I'm really curious who's would be people's favorite Superman supporting cast character outside of Lois.
    Last edited by Thor2014; 09-04-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    Of course Lois Lane's going to win this poll. It's no contest, I shouldn't have put her in my elimination game either because she's going to be the hands down winner. I'll probably vote for her too because she is clearly the best supporting character through all of the decades.

I'm really curious who's would be people's favorite Superman supporting cast character outside of Lois.
    As a friend, Jimmy Olsen. As an enemy, Lex Luthor.