View Poll Results: Have The Inhumans Failed Now?

Voters
450. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

339 75.33%
  • Too Early To Say

46 10.22%
  • No

65 14.44%
Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1546

in a way, it's odd that page 100 also contains official news of their cancellation.

i never loved what marvel did to the inhuman concept in their books or the imo terrible translation onto tv. they took something that was unique (certainly not broke) and mangled it for reasons ill-defined. their rehabilitation will be a long ways off

BANNED

Marvel shouldn't gave antagonized X fans, they're some of their most loyal customers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    in a way, it's odd that page 100 also contains official news of their cancellation.

i never loved what marvel did to the inhuman concept in their books or the imo terrible translation onto tv. they took something that was unique (certainly not broke) and mangled it for reasons ill-defined. their rehabilitation will be a long ways off
    Truly, they messed up what should've been a home run both on the comics and TV side of things. The Inhumans should've been the superhero equivalent of Game of Thrones, with power hungry dynasties, rising global influence, Terrigen-derived cultist movements, and lost genetic codes. The Nuhumans further opened up those types of stories but they botched it pursuing the mutant narrative and alienating X-fans who more so than anyone should've found them endearing because of shared themes of isolation.

It's a lost opportunity that could take years to recover from, and even then, as others have said, it's really contingent on how the more popular Fantastic Four franchise does because there's no way they're getting an independent film after these recent failures.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    The Inhuman push fail so hard that it lead to 100 pages in thsi thread, that's kind of impressive .

(By the way, i neither pro or anti Inhuman i'm just kind of amussed of the effect that it has on the fandom).
    These kinds of things seem to die very slowly with internet fans (which is short for "fanatic," after all). It can lead to good conversations, but it can also lead to strife and harassment (e.g. the Comicsgate cyberbully mob).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

And well, with the publication of the final issue of death, I suppose than now is official.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Incredible Member

I'm kind of fine with the way the mini ended. I've always loved the characters, but I think they've always worked best when focusing mainly on the royal family as guest stars. War of Kings was a high point for them imo. All the focus on the Nu-Humans in the last few years didn't really interest me for whatever reason.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

It's not an official failure. They've certainly been sent back, for now, but we don't know what the future holds.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    It's not an official failure. They've certainly been sent back, for now, but we don't know what the future holds.
    Well at least two of them show up in the latest FF. This title is more associated with the Inhumans than any other, so maybe they'll see some restoration. Everything that gets in the way of certain X-men fans always ends poorly. I've never seen such an entitled groups of fans.

They should just banish/kill off Medusa and Black Bolt and rebuild around Crystal as new Queen. Its about time she got a push

BANNED

she already got one during the war of the kings. black bolt and Medusa are going to be the reigning monarchs for the foreseeable future at least at the current moment.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They should just banish/kill off Medusa and Black Bolt and rebuild around Crystal as new Queen. Its about time she got a push
    Hasn't this happened already?

They should just banish/kill off Medusa and Black Bolt
    No thank you. Some people happen to like Medusa and Black Bolt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Yeah, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Some of us dont

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Hasn't this happened already?
    I dont know

Some of us dont

I dont know
    I am going to edit my post in hopes of coming off less confrontational. I can understand that certain characters will not be to everyone's liking, but it seems the best solution would be to avoid those characters. No need to subject yourself to something you don't like.

I, for one, like those characters and definitely do not want to see them die or be banished. I want the Royal family to go back to how they were prior to Royals and the whole IvX debacle.
    Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 11-13-2018 at 02:25 PM.