View Poll Results: Have The Inhumans Failed Now?

Voters
450. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

339 75.33%
  • Too Early To Say

46 10.22%
  • No

65 14.44%
Page 11 of 104 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Especially funny, given that the X-board loves Astonishing.
    That's more funny because the x-boards called him a shit writer and bitched for AGES when he was announced for that x book, a central complaint being citing he wrote Inhumans books.

How fickle the x-fans are.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    That's more funny because the x-boards called him a shit writer and bitched for AGES when he was announced for that x book, a central complaint being citing he wrote Inhumans books.

How fickle the x-fans are.
    And the Inhuman fans have terrible memory.

Extraordinary Member

I'll say that I'm not surprised the TV show is getting bad reviews.

It has a mediocre showrunner.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I'll say that I'm not surprised the TV show is getting bad reviews.

It has a mediocre showrunner.
    It's a bit worse than that, the first 2 episodes were also written by Scott Buck.

So he is writing terrible dialogue, and the person who is meant to quality control the scripts is himself. Scott Buck should never work again after creating such problems for two shows that really should have been easy as hell to adapt.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Don't remember that one? I remember blame directed at Inhuman haters and comic book store goers for sinking All-New Inhumans.

i'm game, isn't like the mutant books have done anything lately making them more valuable than being reduced to organ donors.
    I definitely remember that one. It happened in a thread you frequent.

So mad that Marvel destroyed my second favorite superhero team.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    One comparison to the Inhumans is Roman Reigns from WWE. He is a wrestler who is being pushed as the next top guy in WWE (on the same level as Stone Cold, The Rock and John Cena) but is hated by fans. No matter what he does he gets booed (the Raw after Wrestlemania 33 is a perfect example). To me the Inhumans are the same where they've been given a huge push by Marvel but are being turned away by most fans. It looks like everything that they try to do to get them over fails (just like Roman Reigns).
    Yeah, this comparison doesn't really hold any weight when Roman is the most over guy in the company and moves the most merch amongst the full-timers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Yeah, this comparison doesn't really hold any weight when Roman is the most over guy in the company and moves the most merch amongst the full-timers.
    The most over guy???? Have you watched Raw for the last three years? Every time he comes out he gets booed to buggery. Practically everyone else on the roster is more over than him, even Curt Hawkins is more over than him. His merchandise sales have gone down and people have been leaving the WWE Network because of him.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

i'm trying to think of a dc push for a character/franchise that parallels what marvel have done with the inhuman and i'm honestly drawing a blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimen View Post
    Maximus is the good guy is the series wtf

Here is a good video about the Inhuman push at 26:26

Wow this video is a huge reminder of how much the Mouse has imapcted Marvel in certain areas.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    If anyone's obsessed it's bitter X-men fans who are threatened by another property getting attention. Even though they still have plenty of X-men related content that has nothing to do with the Inhumans.
    hum, not really. if anything it is bitter MCU fans that can't handle that xmen is beyond marvel mcu narrative and it not to be messed with.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    The most over guy???? Have you watched Raw for the last three years? Every time he comes out he gets booed to buggery. Practically everyone else on the roster is more over than him, even Curt Hawkins is more over than him. His merchandise sales have gone down and people have been leaving the WWE Network because of him.
    He's the guy that gets the biggest reactions on either brand, that's being over. If he was coming out to complete silence a la Ziggler, then he wouldn't be over. Name a full-timer outselling him in merch. I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i'm trying to think of a dc push for a character/franchise that parallels what marvel have done with the inhuman and i'm honestly drawing a blank.
    Justice League Detroit. They tried to go young. They FAILED badly...Though I will always love JLA Detroit, it really should just have been called Infinity Inc...

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    He's the guy that gets the biggest reactions on either brand, that's being over. If he was coming out to complete silence a la Ziggler, then he wouldn't be over. Name a full-timer outselling him in merch. I'll wait.
    I am not so sure he sells the most merch. Not the worst either, but there is a difference between being over and being booed. Cena booed is being over. Reigns booed is Next Match Please...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Justice League Detroit. They tried to go young. They FAILED badly...Though I will always love JLA Detroit, it really should just have been called Infinity Inc...
    yeah that was a big mess. at least they had the justice league name behind them. justice league of america is giving me similar vibes. c'mon orlando ...