View Poll Results: Have The Inhumans Failed Now?

Voters
450. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

339 75.33%
  • Too Early To Say

46 10.22%
  • No

65 14.44%
Page 71 of 104 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1546
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    This is so stupid. They attack NY but there's not a single person around? Yeah sure...

Then again, this a Marvel problem not an Inhuman problem. It's kind of how X-GOLD moved to Central Park, and we're suppose to act like it's a good idea and we'll be shocked if anyone gets hurt as a result.
    The Inhumans didn't attack Stark property in NYC. I think the garage of cars they destroyed was upstate NY but there was no employees in it.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Yeah, the only blowing of anything up was the cars unless I'm badly misremembering something.

BTW, I want to start a new rule - Godwin's Law of Inhumans:

As an Inhumans conversation grows longer, the probability of the discussion turning into one about AvX approaches 1.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Yeah, the only blowing of anything up was the cars unless I'm badly misremembering something.

BTW, I want to start a new rule - Godwin's Law of Inhumans:

As an Inhumans conversation grows longer, the probability of the discussion turning into one about AvX approaches 1.
    They blew up several of his warehouses which houses personal affects, hacked his emails and leaked them all, drained several of his bank accounts but made a point not to touch anything related to Stark business so people wouldn't lose their jobs or be affected by the Inhumans waging war on Stark.

saw this pop up in news yesterday and noted it on the television boards.

doesn't look good for the inhumans after all.

cbr is projecting inevitable doom and cancellation for inhumans, after sharp drop in week 5 ratings.

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-inhumans-r...FB-P&view=list

Yeah the show is almost certainly not coming back but I mean it's not surprising at all

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    saw this pop up in news yesterday and noted it on the television boards.

doesn't look good for the inhumans after all.

cbr is projecting inevitable doom and cancellation for inhumans, after sharp drop in week 5 ratings.

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-inhumans-r...FB-P&view=list
    To nobody's surprise. Unless Disney orders ABC to keep it going.

indeed ...

They show was doomed the second that trailer came out
    We need better comics

There are certain properties that they really should keep in their pockets until the FF comes back to Marvel. This is one of them.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Not even Kevin Fiege wants to talk about the Inhumans TV show. http://www.cbr.com/marvel-kevin-feige-inhumans-tv/

Astonishing Member

I feel people at ABC wanted Inhumans to fail they gave it 8 episodes so everything is crushed together, the friday kill slot, and Scott Buck. If they replaced one of those things with a positive it could work better.

BANNED

I'm actually watching the show and finding it pretty much enjoyable.

I'm with you, Mr M! I've watched all episodes and find a good enough story. The first two eps were very expository - like any/all origin movies or shows. Its moved along well. There have been some cool surprises, like

Karnak and that bullet!

Agreed, some things are moving way fast, but it is the nature of having 8 episodes.

I would want folks to consider:

It was a mistake to try for the IMAX thing - they just didn't give it a budget for that. It's a TV budget.

Most of the actors really look like they are into their roles; the sense of enthusiasm and fellowship come through.

Gorgon is my least impressive character. Medusa/Bolt/Max are the most impressive.

Karnak and Crystal are in the middle. Triton needs to be a game-changer (could he end up being re-exposed to Terrigen in earth's water and look more fishy when he turns up?)

Lockjaw is cute but not perfect. His cgi is nice but I can see where nitpicks will be adverse.

There is a bit of heart here, if you have a corresponding heart or affection for the Inhumans themselves.

This would leave X-fans out of the equasion pretty much.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm with you, Mr M! I've watched all episodes and find a good enough story. The first two eps were very expository - like any/all origin movies or shows. Its moved along well. There have been some cool surprises, like

Karnak and that bullet!

Agreed, some things are moving way fast, but it is the nature of having 8 episodes.

I would want folks to consider:

It was a mistake to try for the IMAX thing - they just didn't give it a budget for that. It's a TV budget.

Most of the actors really look like they are into their roles; the sense of enthusiasm and fellowship come through.

Gorgon is my least impressive character. Medusa/Bolt/Max are the most impressive.

Karnak and Crystal are in the middle. Triton needs to be a game-changer (could he end up being re-exposed to Terrigen in earth's water and look more fishy when he turns up?)

Lockjaw is cute but not perfect. His cgi is nice but I can see where nitpicks will be adverse.

There is a bit of heart here, if you have a corresponding heart or affection for the Inhumans themselves.

This would leave X-fans out of the equasion pretty much.
    Agreed 100%.

The show us far from perfect but it definitely isn't the train wreck some critics painted it as being either.

You like it? Okay, I respect that but it IS a trainwreck. It's horrendous. Marvel will ignore this show's existence as soon as it's done and we won't hear of it again. Because it's such an awful piece of work. It's amazing to me that they managed to produce something so irredeemable, something so bad that it was obvious it would fail miserably before it came out.

I geniuenely respect anyone liking it, I do. I just think it's ridiculous when someone says say "well this and this wasnt bad and you can see potential and this part is not as bad"

I do hope this doesnt cause the inhumans to completely disappear from comics though.
    Last edited by Captain M; 10-26-2017 at 01:23 PM.