View Poll Results: Have The Inhumans Failed Now?

Voters
450. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

339 75.33%
  • Too Early To Say

46 10.22%
  • No

65 14.44%
Page 77 of 104 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1546
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I know that. But Dante didn't do much during the Uncanny/All-New era.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I know that. But Dante didn't do much during the Uncanny/All-New era.
    That's fair, outside of some cameos during IVX I can't really recall him in Uncanny at all.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Auran is back. Plus, her death led to interesting stories involving Reader and her daughters. Inferno and Naja (especially Inferno) took a back seat after Inhuman. Uncanny explored a ton of different Inhumans.

People like Jenkins's run in retrospect. In relative numbers to other books, I'm not sure it was any more popular than Soule's Inhumans.
    Auran's back, but it's not as her old self (chief of security).

And you're missing my point. There are countless Inhumans out there, there's no reason why Marvel should be limiting themselves to the current generation of Nuhumans and the Royal family

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I don't agree.

i think if they bring back AOS and all the DC shows on the CW are still going, then the Inhumans has a decent shot of being renewed.

Every 3 months like clockwork, with smaller more shadier ones inbetween.
    CW shows? You may not like them but they were hits for the CW and hits with many critics and fans so they don't deserve to be compared with this Inhumans debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    CW shows? You may not like them but they were hits for the CW and hits with many critics and fans so they don't deserve to be compared with this Inhumans debacle.
    In terms of scripts and quality, they definitely do.

In terms of scripts and quality, they definitely do.
    No again that's your opinion and it doesn't matter because they were again hits they were praised for their success they weren't embarrassments like this Inhumans show is for Marvel.

BANNED

Thrones is written by fanboy failed novelists, js.

But they do have amazing production teams and casts, the attention to detail in production design on Thrones is WAY more than the show runners deserve. It's insane.

If Marvel seriously invested in even half that for Inhumans, it'd look amazing. But as we saw from that guy who did the rejected Inhumans costume designs, the showrunner on Inhumans went for fast and cheap over accurate and unique.
    ABC Marvel Disney whatever could be throwning Game of Thrones money at that show all day long and it'd still be bad. They could probably build some better sets, but the sets weren't exactly the problem. Money wouldn't fix The Inhumans, it'd maybe only make it look a bit better, but it'd still have the same problem. Given that they were shooting two episodes of this show with IMAX cameras, they probably were throwing more money at it than it looks.

It'd be interesting to hear what the budget for this shows actually is. Original talk of it made it sound like it was pretty big:

The entire production is expected to create hundreds of jobs in the Isle film industry as well as pump between $80 million and $100 million annually into the state’s economy, rivaling and even surpassing such Hawaii-filmed TV series such as ABC’s “Lost,” and CBS’ current series “Hawaii Five-0."

Wonder what it is in comparison to the vastly better looking Emerald City which played on NBC at the being of the year and had Tarsem Singh directing ever episode?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    No again that's your opinion and it doesn't matter because they were again hits they were praised for their success they weren't embarrassments like this Inhumans show is for Marvel.
    I'm not sure Marvel is capable of being embarrassed by their tv shows. I mean, just look at Agents of SHIELD...thing is still on the air. Don't seem to be able to be embarrassed by the comic book side of things either.

Quote Originally Posted by Za Waldo View Post
    I'm not sure Marvel is capable of being embarrassed by their tv shows. I mean, just look at Agents of SHIELD...thing is still on the air. Don't seem to be able to be embarrassed by the comic book side of things either.
    As someone who only enjoyed a few episodes of AoS until last season which I thought was really good I've never seen a Marvel film or TV show this savagely destroyed not even AoS, Iron Fost, or even some of the lackluster films. All have a decent if not small amount of defenders but this is almost universally trashed outside of a few pockets of support.

To be fair, AOS has been critically well recieved since season 2 onwards. It, like a lot of Marvel shows, had a stumbling block of a first season but was given the chance to right itself and did really well.

ABC Marvel Disney whatever could be throwning Game of Thrones money at that show all day long and it'd still be bad. They could probably build some better sets, but the sets weren't exactly the problem. Money wouldn't fix The Inhumans, it'd maybe only make it look a bit better, but it'd still have the same problem. Given that they were shooting two episodes of this show with IMAX cameras, they probably were throwing more money at it than it looks.

It'd be interesting to hear what the budget for this shows actually is. Original talk of it made it sound like it was pretty big:

The entire production is expected to create hundreds of jobs in the Isle film industry as well as pump between $80 million and $100 million annually into the state’s economy, rivaling and even surpassing such Hawaii-filmed TV series such as ABC’s “Lost,” and CBS’ current series “Hawaii Five-0."

Wonder what it is in comparison to the vastly better looking Emerald City which played on NBC at the being of the year and had Tarsem Singh directing ever episode?
    Those figures are estimated based on the new studio space and infrastruture Marvel set up using the IMAX money. It's another reason it'd be super easy to renew the show since it has dedicated resources already and as you said, the main problem of the show was the quality of the crew. Fire Scott Buck and napalm the writers room and stunt teams and you can have a decent show by paying more attention to hiring talent.
    They're doing the exact same thing with Iron Fist's writers and crew for season 2. But some want to act like it's SUPER out of the question for Inhumans. Especially given Marvel are putting new content on hold for the forseeable future until the streaming service is ready.

To be fair, AOS has been critically well recieved since season 2 onwards. It, like a lot of Marvel shows, had a stumbling block of a first season but was given the chance to right itself and did really well.
    What other Marvel shows had a stumbling block of a first season and then improved in the second one? Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Agent Carter and Luke Cage first seasons were all critically well received, and the ones that weren't (Iron Fist and Defenders) haven't had second seasons yet. Are you talking about that stupid Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon series? the old Bill Bixby Hulk TV show? That weird Blade series that flew under everyone's radar? I'm drawing a blank here.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

BANNED

Has Inhumans been officially cancelled for next season, or was one season all that was ever planned?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Auran's back, but it's not as her old self (chief of security).

And you're missing my point. There are countless Inhumans out there, there's no reason why Marvel should be limiting themselves to the current generation of Nuhumans and the Royal family
    My point is Soule did far more than just that.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Ultimate Member

https://shadowandact.com/coy-stewart...-from-inhumans

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is filling out its cast for the upcoming fifth season.

Actors joining the cast include Jeff Ward, Eve Harlow, Pruitt Taylor Vince and Coy Stewart.

Stewart is most known for his role as Kevin Kingston in the TV series sequel to Are We There Yet? from 2010-2013. and he also starred Nickelodeon's Bella & The Bulldogs from 2015-2016.

According to EW, who first reported the news, here is a description of Stewart's character, Flint: "Flint is a young man who’s been forced to grow up fast in a tough environment, but hasn’t lost his desire to make something of himself. When he crosses paths with our S.H.I.E.L.D. team, he just may get the chance to prove that he’s capable of big things. Fun fact: Flint is based on a character from Inhumans comics."

Extraordinary Member

Agents of shield was critically well received since season 1.

Marvel's Daredevil - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 86%

Marvel's Daredevil: Season 1 - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 98%

Marvel's Daredevil: Season 2 - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 75%

Marvel's Luke Cage - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 96%

Marvel's Jessica Jones - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 93%

Marvel's Agent Carter - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 87%

Marvel's Agent Carter: Season 1 - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 95%

Marvel's Agent Carter: Season 2 - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 80% -

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rotten Tomatoes

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 1 - Rotten Tomatoes

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 2 - Rotten Tomatoes

Rating: 94%

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 3 - Rotten Tomatoes

Rating: 100%

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 4 - Rotten Tomatoes

Rating: 100%

In order

Marvel's Luke Cage - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 96%

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rotten Tomatoes

Marvel's Jessica Jones - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 93%

Marvel's Agent Carter - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 87%

Marvel's Daredevil - Rotten Tomatoes

Of course iron fist an inhumans have the lowest RT score and average critic ratings.
    You should check the audience ratings as well on RT for all the mcu shows.
    Last edited by mace11; 11-02-2017 at 06:59 PM.