View Poll Results: Have The Inhumans Failed Now?

Voters
450. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

339 75.33%
  • Too Early To Say

46 10.22%
  • No

65 14.44%
Page 30 of 104 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
    I won't be surprised if it's true because ive been calling it (and annoyed with the prospect) for a while but there's really no need to phrase it like that.
    Sorry, just sick of her being used as a village bicycle in a launch event.

Quote Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
    I won't be surprised if it's true because ive been calling it (and annoyed with the prospect) for a while but there's really no need to phrase it like that.

Also yeah Medusa and BB are still not together and she isn't related to Gorgon.
    They acted like they were together in Royals, or at least it was insistent they were husband and wife again.

Still feels in bad taste after what happened to Black Bolt, but maybe a little better then hooking up with Johnny .

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Sorry, just sick of her being used as a village bicycle in a launch event.
    Gasp, a woman has multiple sexual partners.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    Perlmutter didn't ban Feige from using Inhumans for future films, right? Because I was watching a video where someone was claiming that when Marvel TV and Mavel Studios split, Perlmutter took the Inhumans for TV sort of like how the X-Men can't be used in the MCU. If that is the case, a Kamala series would be a no-go.
    Well, how long i know, they never planned to include Ms Marvel with the rest of the Inhumans.

Extraordinary Member

Or if, you know, actual effort is put back into the book that is selling. The only one being hurt in this particular situation is Marvel Comics. The X-Men drop in sales and that is another book doing 20-30k among a DC dominated chart. Movie rights should not have any place in the comics, especially when you are not in a position to.
    I don't know.

Fox didn't kill off Professor X, Jean Grey, Cyclops and Wolverine in the comics.

And while I expect 2 of those 4 to return in the near future why should I personally buy X books now if they only piss me off now?

A good portion of the Xbooks woes are self inflicted even before you get to who is or isn't getting to do an Xbook this time.

Whedon and Casaday got me back reading the Xbooks the last time, this time there's no Whedon and Casaday coming to save the line from itself.

If anything, the Xbooks are selling better than they deserve to.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Gasp, a woman has multiple sexual partners.
    I'm a big proponent of committing to your long-term partner, so no this does not sit well with me and I'd thank you to respect that.

Perlmutter didn't ban Feige from using Inhumans for future films, right? Because I was watching a video where someone was claiming that when Marvel TV and Mavel Studios split, Perlmutter took the Inhumans for TV sort of like how the X-Men can't be used in the MCU. If that is the case, a Kamala series would be a no-go.
    More like Feige who once he got Disney to back him and now he answers to them told Perlmutter to take his Inhumans and hit the rocks.

Mighty Member

I'm a big proponent of committing to your long-term partner, so no this does not sit well with me and I'd thank you to respect that.
    I am with you......especially with marriages
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Incredible Member

And I'm saying they're separated. Also, it was Black Bolt who screwed up their marriage.

And I'm saying they're separated. Also, it was Black Bolt who screwed up their marriage.
    They didn't act like they were still separated by the start of Royals.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I am with you......especially with marriages
    Count me in.

BANNED

And? Couples can work things out. Peter and MJ were separated in the early 2000s and came out the other end stronger until OMD's devil deal altered history and their entire personalities.

And Arthur and Mera of DC's Aquaman have been on/off several times and have always wound up coming through things together.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 09-08-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Incredible Member

Yes and that can still happen with Medusa and Black Bolt but insinuating that she's somehow slutty or cheating is insulting.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    More like Feige who once he got Disney to back him and now he answers to them told Perlmutter to take his Inhumans and hit the rocks.
    Wait. So what is the story on this breakup? Feige did not want to touch the Inhumans at all?

Wait. So what is the story on this breakup? Feige did not want to touch the Inhumans at all?
    The story that i have heard is that Perlmutter wanted that the Inhumans movie to be a rip-off of the X-men; Feige didnt liked that and told him to go away and then kick him out of the MCU. Beyond that i have no idea how much Perlmutter had to do with the tv show. But something that i have always heard is that Ms Marvel is either considered her own thing or part of Captain Marvel.
    Last edited by dragonmp93; 09-08-2017 at 02:01 PM.