View Poll Results: Have The Inhumans Failed Now?

Voters
450. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

339 75.33%
  • Too Early To Say

46 10.22%
  • No

65 14.44%
Page 66 of 104 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    maybe .. but who was his help? tony stark may not have helped, but he didn't threaten anyone for working on their own solutions either. i can recall several instances of medusa threatening the x-men over the course of that ugly period.
    Scans of any "solution" Medusa opposed but the time Cyclops tried to destroy the cloud/other violent solutions. #alternativefacts
    Last edited by dan12456; 10-09-2017 at 01:44 PM.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

maybe .. but who was his help? tony stark may not have helped, but he didn't threaten anyone for working on their own solutions either. i can recall several instances of medusa threatening the x-men over the course of that ugly period.
    They put their smartest Inhuman on it, who is Iso. Who ends up becoming the regent of the Inhuman race later and is currently in that position. You can boo hiss at Iso being a relative unknown character outside of the Inhuman books, but she is the best brain in the Inhuman city and is literally giving their best and brightest to the mutants problem solving team.

Medusa didn't threaten anyone, she prepared for the possibility of war, which is just being a good leader. She's responsible for a lot of people, she has to plan for their protection and it's not like the X-Men are good peaceful people. Their pettiness and rash decision making is what destroyed the first agreement between Medusa and Storm in DOX.

Only time I can recall Medusa really threatening anyone was during CW2 when Magneto invaded Attilan and she basically said if he ever came back she'd fuck him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    They put their smartest Inhuman on it, who is Iso. Who ends up becoming the regent of the Inhuman race later and is currently in that position. You can boo hiss at Iso being a relative unknown character outside of the Inhuman books, but she is the best brain in the Inhuman city and is literally giving their best and brightest to the mutants problem solving team.

Medusa didn't threaten anyone, she prepared for the possibility of war, which is just being a good leader. She's responsible for a lot of people, she has to plan for their protection and it's not like the X-Men are good peaceful people. Their pettiness and rash decision making is what destroyed the first agreement between Medusa and Storm in DOX.

Only time I can recall Medusa really threatening anyone was during CW2 when Magneto invaded Attilan and she basically said if he ever came back she'd fuck him up.
    I don't think Medusa would have stood much of a chance against Magneto. He's faced truly powerful people so a woman who can control her hair isn't too high on his threat level.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    I don't think Medusa would have stood much of a chance against Magneto. He's faced truly powerful people so a woman who can control her hair isn't too high on his threat level.
    Way to completely miss the point.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Doesn't Ewing play an integral part in how well a book sells? I wondered that quite a bit during his Ultimates run.
    It's actually really bizarre. He must be the best reviewed writer whose books completely and consistently fail to sell.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Way to completely miss the point.
    But how could she fuck him up when she was practically surrounded by metal?
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

But how could she fuck him up when she was practically surrounded by metal?
    Why are the X-Men waging war on the Inhumans, when the Inhumans can just get Reader to read "No more mutants"

Cuz it's comics.

Not if there's anything metal near him. It is why Magneto isn't allowed in the MCU... practically all the heroes use metal.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

what are the avengers and guardians .. chopped liver?

yours is a nonsensical comment. as long as FOX keep the momentum they have built with deadpool, logan, gifted, and legion, the x-men are not going anywhere in your lifetime.

inhumans still has a chance to right their ship. sounds like great strides are being made with the black bolt solo. if they can find a way to pivot the show (may mean rebooting completely), then they'll carve out their own space.

once again, i am disappointed to come back to this forum and see the fandoms gossiping about each other ..

did anyone catch episode 2 of inhuman? improvement, more of the same, etc?
    I thought it was a more enjoyable episode but still has the same problems as before. Its funny because it's pretty hokey and you can't take it that seriously. Some of the arcs like Karnak's are kinda meh despite the actor pulling it off.

It might have been more productive to have them be a season guest star for Agent's of Shield like they did with Ghost Rider. If you are concerned with the Royal Family and Attilan not being related or accessible than using the Agents of SHIELD characters as audience surrogates would have helped. Daisy has shown pride in being an inhuman so testing that pride by having her meet the royal family/attilan feels like a good move.

Then you could spin them off into their own show next year.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-09-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Not if there's anything metal near him. It is why Magneto isn't allowed in the MCU... practically all the heroes use metal.
    The Avengers have fought Magneto in the past. He's obviously a powerful villain regardless.

Of the movie characters, I don't think he can control Uru, but I could be wrong, so Thor and Spider-Man can have some use.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

medusa threatened the uncanny avengers in their title, cyclops in death of x, and then the rest of the x-men in ivx.

but that's largely beside the point. the past is the past, and the inhumans have moved on from their role in that conflict. but to pretend she was helping in any way that didnt benefit herself is not sincere.

i see productive conversation carry on in this thread only to be derailed back to attacks on fandoms. x-men fans had reason to be angry with marvel, and you have reason to be angry that your favorites were put into the role of casual oppressor.

I believe that he can manipulate Uru. Maybe not as much as other metals but enough to make it useless against him. For Spider-Man, his web shooters and the computer inside of his suit are made out of..... metal.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

medusa threatened the uncanny avengers in their title, cyclops in death of x, and then the rest of the x-men in ivx.

but that's largely beside the point. the past is the past, and the inhumans have moved on from their role in that conflict. but to pretend she was helping in any way that didnt benefit herself is not sincere.

i see productive conversation carry on in this thread only to be derailed back to attacks on fandoms. x-men fans had reason to be angry with marvel, and you have reason to be angry that your favorites were put into the role of casual oppressor.
    Agreed with this. Sadly this thread invites attacks on the other fandom. It's entire creation was an attack on a fandom. No lasting productive conversation is going to come of it because the setting of the conversation is so rotten. (Hence why I think this should be locked)

BANNED

Medusa was quite belligerent and vengeful throughout Soule's tenure. I remember at one point she basically dedicates her entire kingdom towards ruining Tony Stark's life...like it was just so petty I had to roll my eyes. Very OoC but it is what it is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    Agreed both sides made their stances known and it's getting us nowhere. Just lock it and keep the Inhuman hate in the Complex thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    Unlike the X-characters, the Inhumans work best when they appear occAssionally in other titles. I stand by that statement.
    Just admit you're all threatened that X-men isn't Marvel's number one favorite. That's what this all is. You don't want to share the spotlight you want it all to yourselves.

There's room for both X-men and Inhumans and despite the bullshit I've experienced from some fans of the X-men I stand by that statement.
    Last edited by AquaLantern; 10-09-2017 at 04:26 PM.