View Poll Results: Have The Inhumans Failed Now?

Voters
450. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

339 75.33%
  • Too Early To Say

46 10.22%
  • No

65 14.44%
Page 83 of 104 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1546
    Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Oh my.... these poll results do not look good for the fate of the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    Oh my.... these poll results do not look good for the fate of the Inhumans.
    sure because the opinon of 350 people sways the world.

Yes

Can we close this thread now? Why are there 1200 replies? Lol.

people do like their causes

I looked at the solicitations and I couldn't see Royals or Secret Warriors on there, does that mean that both titles are cancelled? For SW I wouldn't be surprised thanks to the low sales.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

BANNED

What happened to LUNA MAMIXOFF? WTF

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    I looked at the solicitations and I couldn't see Royals or Secret Warriors on there, does that mean that both titles are cancelled? For SW I wouldn't be surprised thanks to the low sales.
    For someone who doesn't read any of the Inhumans books you sure are obsessed with their sales (we all know X-Men sell better).
    Royals ends in December with #12 and the story concludes with Inhumans Judgment Day one-shot in January. Secret Warriors seems to have been cancelled with #12 being the final issue in January.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    What happened to LUNA MAMIXOFF? WTF
    She's at a boarding school in Europe I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    For someone who doesn't read any of the Inhumans books you sure are obsessed with their sales
    Nothing more need be said really.

I look at the sales for all the books. it is why I can't believe that Squirrel Girl is still going.

Also I am surprised that Luna didn't have anything to do with X-Men vs Inhumans storyline since she's a mutant/inhuman hybrid.
    Last edited by a0040pc; 11-24-2017 at 07:39 AM.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Royals transitioned into Judgment Day. I suspect there's an Inhumans book to follow, but it seems none for February. If there is one, I wonder if they're trying to hide spoilers from that book. I don't see how they can practicably do that, but who knows.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

If there was an Inhuman book coming out that month it would be listed as classified. They have done that in the past to prevent spoilers.
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    Till All Are One

Ultimate Member

I look at the sales for all the books. it is why I can't believe that Squirrel Girl is still going.

Also I am surprised that Luna didn't have anything to do with X-Men vs Inhumans storyline since she's a mutant/inhuman hybrid.
    Yet you troll Inhumans. Lets see you go after someone NOT Inhuman like Luke Cage or Peter Parker and his kids or you OWN X-Men line with Generation X.

As for why Squirrel Girl still going-she unlike most of the solo X-Men not named Deadpool, Wolverine & X-23 can boast being a New York Times best seller at one point.

She can boast her trades keep doing well on amazon unlike solo X-Books not named Logan, x-23 or Deadpool.

In other words she does what Storm and many X-Men can't do earn her keep and thus continue to have a solo series and a solo novel.

And unlike a certain X-female-she didn't have to take over someone else's book to earn a solo shot, do way more in said book than the X-books combined in the last 10 years or lay in Logan's bed for attention.

Funny all the Inhuman females don't have to do that. Funny 2 of them got more solo issues than her. Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    For someone who doesn't read any of the Inhumans books you sure are obsessed with their sales (we all know X-Men sell better).
    Royals ends in December with #12 and the story concludes with Inhumans Judgment Day one-shot in January. Secret Warriors seems to have been cancelled with #12 being the final issue in January.
    Shame. Secret Warriors actually wasn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

In other words she does what Storm and many X-Men can't do earn her keep and thus continue to have a solo series and a solo novel.
    Trying to quantify characters earning their keep is really not a road you want to go down in an Inhumans discussion. Because if we're gonna go that route then they should've dumped all the Inhumans not named Kamala Khan by now.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Trying to quantify characters earning their keep is really not a road you want to go down in an Inhumans discussion. Because if we're gonna go that route then they should've dumped all the Inhumans not named Kamala Khan by now.
    That's not true, Moon Girl sells well in digital and in trades and in bookfairs and Black Bolt is doing really well digitally.

Astonishing Member

If there was an Inhuman book coming out that month it would be listed as classified. They have done that in the past to prevent spoilers.
    Matthew Rosenberg's twitter still has him writing it, though unkown if this is because they are still coming out. But he hasn't said it was canceled, and is actually ignoring most comments/tweets about it status.