Page 94 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 3131

December 10, 2017 1:25 PM PST

Eagles at Rams. Mark that date. The winner of that match-up is going to play in and win SB LII.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    At best this is most likely lightning in a bottle similar to the 2015 Jets and Fitzpatrick.
    But if it's not a 1 season wonder I assume persons will be saying he's another Alex Smith.

A qb you reasonably and sensibly conclude is a bust, is in the right systems and right Head Coach so he finally is playing mostly great or good and is a winning qb.
    Vikings have some trade bait at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    December 10, 2017 1:25 PM PST

Eagles at Rams. Mark that date. The winner of that match-up is going to play in and lose to the Pats or Steelers in SB LII.
    14 of the last 16 SBs have had a Manning, Steelers, or Patriots. And they usually win.

I see the Eagles winning the big one at SB LIII and go back-to-back. I think they'll be in 3 straight and win 2 of them.

Eagles are legit.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, that's sort of an unofficial nickname, as in "everyone is climbing on the Wentz Wagon". As for Brady, everyone knows he's a coaching brain fart (Eagles: XXXIX), a horrid play call (Seahawks: XLIX) and a colossal choke (Falcons: LI) away from being 2-5. In my mind, Joe Montana is still the greatest because he's unbeaten in the Big Game.
    He's also a dropped ball and a helmet catch from being 7-0 and. The Eagles game also isn't the game of use to say he got lucky. There was no gaurantee the Eagles were making the comeback happen. Also Montana benefitted from having a Super team for his last two

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Vikings have some trade bait at least.

14 of the last 16 SBs have had a Manning, Steelers, or Patriots. And they usually win.

I see the Eagles winning the big one at SB LIII and go back-to-back. I think they'll be in 3 straight and win 2 of them.

Eagles are legit.
    Every team has had up years and down years. 2 years ago Cam Newton ARRIVED and everyone was convinced the Panthers were going to go on a run. The Packers haven't even been to one since 2010. Last year was supposed to be the advent of the Raiders and they were supposed to be the team to challenge the Patriots. Seattle was supposed to be a dynasty and they have deteriorated every year since their first one. The Falcons are pedestrian after having a top 10 all time offense. How many people thought the Giants were going to come out hot out the gate?

Stick with consistency. Brady has never gone more than 3 years without a Super Bowl appearance and the Patriots typically peak late. The Eagles are in a division that has rotated division winners for over a decade. And while I like Wentz, I don't trust a sudden up year to sustain itself over the long haul. It never does. Brady, Ben and Manning were just lesser versions of what they were from their debuts and they gradually built on that. Until Wentz does it year in and year out it really doesn't hold weight imo that they are geared up for some run. It's just as possible Dallas gets Zeke back next year and goes on a run and steals it from them. And Washington is trending in a good direction.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

It is astounding because the Titans are similar to the 2008 Titans last time they made the Playoffs.
    No matter what the result is of the Titans Steelers game is the Titans have a winning record vs the AFC North similar to the 2008 Titans, best start since 2008, and fastest to reach 6 wins since 2008.

Also it's laughable that a person says the Titans are a boring team because they aren't a dominant team which is a asinine nonsensical lameass reason.
    They are a team that is winning mostly close games which can't be called boring while blowouts are.

I have to say, this is one of the more exciting seasons in the last few years.

I hope that doesn't mean the playoffs will be a stinker.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Got an alert from Bleacher Report saying the Giants are going to stick with Ben McAdoo for the rest of 2017.

Oh, yeah, just heard that GQ named Colin Kaepernick as their "Citizen of the Year". That's bound to drive right wingers and conservatives batshit crazy.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Eagles are legit.
    I love how everyone has completely written off the Chiefs.

I love how everyone has completely written off the Chiefs.
    Because they show flash and sizzle in the playoffs lately?

Because they show flash and sizzle in the playoffs lately?
    Exactly. They always lose in the first round, sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Zimmer has claimed they will make a decision who starts at QB on Wednesday. I'd love to be the players in that locker room who are like , Coach why **** up a good thing ? We have won 5 games in a row and have a chemistry.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Exactly. They always lose in the first round, sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti.
    I like Smith but as far as current QBs that are old and never won a ring, my vote goes to Palmer.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Zimmer has claimed they will make a decision who starts at QB on Wednesday. I'd love to be the players in that locker room who are like , Coach why **** up a good thing ? We have won 5 games in a row and have a chemistry.
    Vikings have a shot at a playoff run ... they need to either pick a lane or try to showcase both the rest of the season and dump one for picks.

Drama doesn't always end well for contending teams.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-13-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Well...the last time they played in the first round of the playoffs (2015), they won against the Houston Texans.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaShogun View Post
    Well...the last time they played in the first round of the playoffs (2015), they won against the Houston Texans.
    That was the Wild Card round.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Vikings have a shot at a playoff run ... they need to either pick a lane or try to showcase both the rest of the season and dump one for picks.

Drama doesn't always end well for contending teams.
    This wouldn't be a big deal if the Vikings were like at 4-5 or something like that really. But they are 7-2 and have a 2 game lead in the NFC North. They have a team clicking on both sides of the ball.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.