Page 164 of 209 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3131
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Can we avoid attacking the fanbase of teams ? Because there is terrible folks in every fanbase across sports. Does anyone forget when Giants fans tossed ice balls at fans ? Or as Bryan Cox once claimed Buffalo fans threw batteries at him once. In each case the actions of a few shouldn't be on everyone.
    Thank you, SuperE.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Wow that is some ballsy call by Pederson , 4th and one ...easy chip shot FG to tie the game on the one yard line. Nope...he goes for it and hands it to Blount. Now he's a north/south runner and he takes it to the side for the long TD run. Ballsy move and calling that type of run with this type of RB.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Also in terms of what a great announcer is ....Chris Collingsworth shows you what Romo will have to learn on. Collingsworth can point out things during a misplayed punt , detail coverages , and how Matt Ryan misplays an early sure fire TD.

Then Ryan shows why he's Matty Ice .He gets completely spun around and somehow basketball lobs a TD !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

BANNED

Can we avoid attacking the fanbase of teams ? Because there is terrible folks in every fanbase across sports. Does anyone forget when Giants fans tossed ice balls at fans ? Or as Bryan Cox once claimed Buffalo fans threw batteries at him once. In each case the actions of a few shouldn't be on everyone.
    I dont recall any other fanbase that drives its stars away as hard as Philly does

McNabb, Iverson, Lindros, the whole of the 76ers

leaving out the questionable behavior at stadiums (especially an instance where a fan forcibly vomited on someone)

BANNED

Also in terms of what a great announcer is ....Chris Collingsworth shows you what Romo will have to learn on. Collingsworth can point out things during a misplayed punt , detail coverages , and how Matt Ryan misplays an early sure fire TD.

Then Ryan shows why he's Matty Ice .He gets completely spun around and somehow basketball lobs a TD !
    Romo is already LIGHT YEARS ahead of where collinsworth will ever be

I can not wait until Tirico takes over, and hell probably have Collinsworth kicked out the booth as well and get a new partner

Whud I miss... bahhh, Nick Foles. I think he should be performing better than he's done.

FG good. Lotta good fortune on Phillys behalf that last drive.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I dont recall any other fanbase that drives its stars away as hard as Philly does

McNabb, Iverson, Lindros, the whole of the 76ers

leaving out the questionable behavior at stadiums (especially an instance where a fan forcibly vomited on someone)

Iverson forced his self outta the city then and admitted it years later. That he really didn't approach things right at times. In fact in Iverson he nearly was traded away after 2-3 seasons because of his attitude and the GM was like , do you wanna be here ? Iverson swore to change his attitude and he did awhile. McNabb sadly is a case you can make there that the Eagles fell for their bright shiny star in Michael Vick and didn't realize he couldn't stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Romo is already LIGHT YEARS ahead of where collinsworth will ever be

I can not wait until Tirico takes over, and hell probably have Collinsworth kicked out the booth as well and get a new partner
    Considering how Romo was trying all year to develop a voice and the booth was pretty damn weak all year , I'd rather have Collingsworth. Hopefully NBC is smart to realize that they need a good analyst to go alongside a play by play man.

Nick Foles is starting to get in a roll with things. He knows the system as we see that Pederson runs. If they can keep letting Foles get time and all , he can carve a team as we see. The only issue is , Foles doing these fake hand offs in shotgun , he's not gonna fool anyone running the ball. So either the RB is gonna get the ball outta the shotgun or Foles is gonna hold it. Because he's no threat to run at all like Wentz.

Atlanta is a Philly long 4th quarter drive and a fg away from losing this.
    You bet yer ass.

Eagles lead at the end of the third quarter.

Eagles D coming alive. Big drive here for Atlanta.

Damn, not Keith Jackson. Sorry to hear that. RIP.
    You bet yer ass.

2 minutes. I smell some heartbreak outta the hometeam. Lots of tight asses in that stadium. Let's go defense.
    You bet yer ass.

Fly Eagles Fly.
    You bet yer ass.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

A thing of beauty it wasn’t, but the Eagles’ defense stood tall and kept Atlanta in check for a 15-10 win. Whew!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Wow! What a game. The Eagles really surprised me. They showed that they can stand up to a high-powered offense and a Pro Bowl quarterback and win. They had to force a couple turnovers and get a few lucky bounces, but they really earned this one. I think they now have the edge against whoever they play next.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.