Page 165 of 209 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3131
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Eagles eliminated the Falcons with a tough 15-10 win.

Titans Patriots
    I'm optimistic it's a close game that the Patriots win because the Titans defense can't get the major stops and Gronk has a great game receiving over 120 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Eagles eliminated the Falcons with a tough 15-10 win.

Titans Patriots
    I'm optimistic it's a close game that the Patriots win because the Titans defense can't get the major stops and Gronk has a great game receiving over 120 yards.
    One potential key stat I read a couple of days ago - the Titans rank 30th in stopping the pass catching running back.

This may not be the game for them, but any given Sunday......

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I was very happy for Nick Foles. In fact as Collingsworth brought up...

- Foles was ready to retire due to how he was done by the Rams in 2015. How he was on a camping trip in 2016 when his phone rang and it was Andy Reid. Who talked him into coming back to play and he debated it. But as we know he came back. But as Collingsworth brought up Foles was so irked by how he was treated by the Rams and blamed for the offensive failures (this was under Fisher).
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I dont recall any other fanbase that drives its stars away as hard as Philly does

McNabb, Iverson, Lindros, the whole of the 76ers

leaving out the questionable behavior at stadiums (especially an instance where a fan forcibly vomited on someone)
    Regarding the situation with Lindros, his meddling parents poisoned the waters, inevitably leading to a parting of the ways, a cautionary tale Magic Johnson and the Lakers should study up on while dealing with Lavar Ball. As for troublesome fan bases, just off the top of my head:

—Cubs fans literally drove Steve Bartman into witness protection after his foul ball screwup during the 2003 NLCS
    —on the south side of Chicago, a couple of yahoos rushed the field to attack Royals first base coach Tom Gamboa
    —Detroit: The “Malice at the Palace”
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Every fan base has trash fans, that is just the nature of sports. No one fan base is really better, or worse, than any others. Some just get more publicity.

Second time in two years that Phillies defense has beat Atlanta in Philly, but well other than the turnovers they were really impressive and now they get to host the NFCCG

Still impressed with the year the Falcons managed to scrap together with all the drama and adversity, and hopefully with another year Sarkisian and Ryan can gel and get the offense rolling again, plus we shouldn't have the third hardest SoS next year thanks to third place scheduling

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Great drive and Davis with a 1 hand catch for the Titans td.
    7-0 after 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Every fan base has trash fans, that is just the nature of sports. No one fan base is really better, or worse, than any others. Some just get more publicity.
    Disagree.

Packers fan are the best. No, I am not a Cheeshead.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Disagree.

Packers fan are the best. No, I am not a Cheeshead.
    they are a special lot

referring to themselves as "owners", oh and the stadium being all bleachers...tradition my ass

this is 2017, get some actual seats

we are not animals

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    they are a special lot

referring to themselves as "owners", oh and the stadium being all bleachers...tradition my ass

this is 2017, get some actual seats

we are not animals
    It's largely anecdotal for me but I have yet to meet a Packers fan that wasn't knowledgeable about football.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Let the massacre begin. There is still time for the Tacks to pull off a Last Boy Scout move at half time. Always good to have options ya dig.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Let the massacre begin. There is still time for the Tacks to pull off a Last Boy Scout move at half time. Always good to have options ya dig.
    Not after that opening series.

I shouldn't have taken the points ...

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Not after that opening series.

I shouldn't have taken the points ...
    ESPN was saying Brady was slowing down.

They are either fools or trying to help the Pats win by doing stuff like that.

Its clear the Titans was helped by the calls last week. They weren't gonna be helped by referee calls this week since that dude was forced to retire.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Now the question is can Brady make it a 8th Super Bowl appearance ? If he does people will have to literally say he's the best QB that ever played. I mean people try and say he isn't now. But if he makes it to an 8th Super Bowl....dear lord.