Page 100 of 209 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3131

Fuckin Raiders..has a Del Rio team ever been competitive or competent against the Patriots. Carr's receivers are looking like JV high schoolers out here.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Peterson could end up breaking Todd Blackledge's record for Int's in a game. Where he's thrown 5 already and there is still a 2nd half of a game.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Peterson could end up breaking Todd Blackledge's record for Int's in a game. Where he's thrown 5 already and there is still a 2nd half of a game.
    They have to bench him for Tyrod Taylor at the half and admit they f***ed up. They do not want this kid getting that record. It would be a dark cloud over his whole career.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Chiefs slowing down again. The rest of the AFCW painfully disappointing. And of course the damn Patriots turning it on again mid-season. Pittsburgh I think is my only hope for that team not making the Super Bowl again.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Chiefs slowing down again. The rest of the AFCW painfully disappointing. And of course the damn Patriots turning it on again mid-season. Pittsburgh I think is my only hope for that team not making the Super Bowl again.
    Have they implemented man coverage instead of that zone-blitz concept they have been using since forever? Because if they haven't, your hopes are slightly lower than a film's ending being different than the first 3 times you watched.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    3 of the 5 Super Bowls the Patriots won came in seasons where they beat the Pittburgh Steelers in the AFC championship game. Pittburgh isn't doing anything. Ben's shot. Last year the Patriots proved they can shutdown Brown. So really you are hoping Bell can make something happen and this isn't exactly his best year.

You can watch all 5 of Peterson's Int's. There are some terrible mechanics and throws folks. From throwing off his back foot to getting spooked by the rush and throwing an air ball.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...petermans-ints

Also Peterson is the 1st rookie QB since 2002 to throw 3 Int's in the 1st half of a game since Patrick Ramsey in 2002 for the Washington Redskins.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

They flirt with achieving that and finally replaced him after 1 half.

The Bills proving to be the Jersey Shore of the NFL. They said Taylor is our QB and bench him for Peterman.
    The Chargers look like SB contenders a elite offense 54-24 with 6 turnovers because the Bills made 1 of the worst most inexcusable awful decisions.
    They don't do the sensible smart logical thing make Changes to the defense, and decided screw it's not broke don't fix it because they'll disrupt team chemistry and create drama by benching Taylor.

It's just the Bills give up 47 points back to back weeks 1st time ever after saying Taylor is our QB and benching him.

On Fox they discussed that the Bills main issue was defense. They don't understand why they benched Taylor comically. That it was them trying to mask the real issue .

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

On Fox they discussed that the Bills main issue was defense. They don't understand why they benched Taylor comically. That it was them trying to mask the real issue .
    The Bills never stop finding ways to be a Comedy Central NFL team.
    They want to have a cake and eat it to Taylor is our starting QB except bench him because they wanted to see what the quality of Peterman which can't be judged from 1 game.

In a weird football moment , Doug Pederson had his LB come in and actually do a good kick-off. No lie ...the guy literally did a kick-off and had it land at the 1 yard line.

The Eagles are fun to watch. Ajai and Blount are kicking the shit out of the Cowgirls. Have I mentioned that they are going to the Superbowl?
    You bet yer ass.

Without Elliot , Prescott is struggling as a 2nd year QB because he doesn't have the big running game to lean on. He's struggled the last 2 weeks with it.

Also in terms of stupidest trade , that honor goes to the Miami Dolphins. Who in struggling for so many games blamed RB Jay Ajay for the offensive line issues and sent him to the Eagles for a 4th rd pick. Thus far Ajay has averaged over 8+ yards a carry in 2 games with the Eagles. Talk about stupid trades.

Without Elliot , Prescott is struggling as a 2nd year QB because he doesn't have the big running game to lean on. He's struggled the last 2 weeks with it.
    Prescott has weapons. I want to like him but his job is to QB, not to be the Zeke handoff guy. No excuses should be made for him other than his inexpierience and even that is one the clock. Plenty of other young QBs with worse offenses that his. The Dallas defense is a sieve which is the real issue but they have had plenty of weeks to adjust for Elliott's suspension.
    You bet yer ass.